danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1uk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help Getting back on track and awake the inner beast once again!

Hey guys,

I hoping that u guys can help, ever since the pandemic my life, physical and mental health have gone down the drain! I have been diagnosed with depression, and currently am unemployed for awhile so things are not going well and I have put on a lot of body fat (30Kg -/+) my body fat is around 40% and have not trained in a long time.

Today I release how weak and pathetic I have become when I had two racist ass-hole (one super skinny and one fat (fatter then me) ) threaten to kill me for the colour of my skin while I was out for a walk (been trying to do some walking for basic cardio), normally these drugged out dip-****s wouldn’t dare mess with me (not trying to sound like a chad but when I was training at least dip-****s like them would know their place). In the end I had to call the police (which they said the could do nothing about). When I released that when **** hits the fan, you can’t rely on anyone, since no ones goner come and save u, that u need to be able to defend yourself.

Normally this would be enough to get pissed of and start training again (soldier mode), but I feel so broken ATM trying to access the inner beast is not working. I am hoping that you guys can help me get my head on straight and take the first step in regaining my pride and self respect!

Thanks for any tips and advice u got