Meiyonnaise is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What’s a good protein powder?

Hello,

I finally decided to go back to the gym again. I never used protein powder before but thought I should get into it after reading all the benefits. What’s a good protein powder to start off with and how much should I take? I’m 32 years old, female, 5’3 weighing in at 166 lbs. At the gym, I run, do stairs, arms and cardio. Thank you!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Meiyonnaise View Post
    Hello,

I finally decided to go back to the gym again. I never used protein powder before but thought I should get into it after reading all the benefits. What’s a good protein powder to start off with and how much should I take? I’m 32 years old, female, 5’3 weighing in at 166 lbs. At the gym, I run, do stairs, arms and cardio. Thank you!
    It will benefit you if you are doing a serious amount of resistance training and you have trouble reaching the required amount of total dietary protein from your regular daily diet. Just your arms and cardio - probably not needed.