Thread: Upper Chest

magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Upper Chest

My clavicles appear sharply that I need to work my upper chest a lot. I usually have 3 exercises for my upper chest but I'm not sure they're enough.

Can you suggest the type of exercises, the way they're done, the volume and intensity so that my upper chest finally becomes visible?

Thanks in advance for any reply, comment, and especially suggestion.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you really skinny? Between this & your "front traps" post, you sound like you need to gain weight & progress your lifts under a proper program.

Some of this stuff will naturally sort itself out at least at the beginning stages of development if you're eating towards your goals & progressing your main lifts without needing an extensive amount of isolations.

magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magicbunny87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, I'm no longer skinny. I've grown muscles since I began working out, December 4, 2016.

But the thing is, my upper chest and traps are my weak points. I need to do something about these parts.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's not the number of exercises... A flat bench press will build your upper chest. You can do incline but that just reduces impact on lower chest - impact on upper chest is the same.

There are more likely other issues like nutrition, progressive overload, time, patience, consistency, exertion levels.

My coach said (well, he's no longer my coach as I'm training on my own now), my inconspicuous upper chest has something to do with my bone structure.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by magicbunny87 View Post
    My coach said (well, he's no longer my coach as I'm training on my own now), my inconspicuous upper chest has something to do with my bone structure.
    Maybe he's right, maybe not. People are different shapes.

If it is your bone structure, there is nothing we can do. Better to tackle the issues you do have control over.