nixRa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Need help with exercise routine

Hello BB.COM I'm new here.

I have been on keto for the last 7 months.
    I didn't cheat once.

At the start (1.1.2022.) I had 153kg. That day I promised myself I was going to change something and that I will not weigh myself until 1.1.2023. and I want to keep that promise to myself.

One month ago I bought some gym equipment from a friend. I have a bench press, incline bench press, curvy bar, and 2 small dumbbell bars (sorry I don't know the terminology.)
    The plates I have are 2x20kg 2x10kg 4x5kg 4x2.5kg and 4x1kg

Can someone help me sort out my workout routine? I want to build muscle mass and lose body fat at the same time. I would appreciate any advice you guys give me.

My diet is strictly keto. I eat chicken, pork, beef, and a lot of green leafy vegetables + olive oil, organic butter, eggs, etc.

I work out 6 days a week for about 1.5 hours.

If you need more info please ask I really really appreciate any help and advice.

_____

Since I don't weigh myself I don't know how much I weigh now. My goal is to be at 115 to 120kg 1.1.2023. (anything under 115 would be a massive win for me)

Thank you!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fierce 5 dumbell routine. It's in the stickies. You have to read the Fierce 5 sticky and then find the link to the dumb bell routine. It's what I do.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf