DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidEaslea is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm gonna colgnemaxx for the first time in my life which one should I get?

I've never worn any cologne in my life. I'm willing to spend $300-$400 on a bottle. Which one should I get to get sloots wet?
    A mans penis is worth two in the bush.

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bottle doesn't matter. I'd get a few if that is your price range. My recommendation is to use FragrenceOne.com and as follows:

- Versace The Dreamer
    - Versace Eros
    - Versace Dylan Blue
    - Dolce & Gabba The One EDP (Black Bottle) ((Probably best smelling one))
    - Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man EDT (Smells exactly like Creed Aventus, but way cheaper)
    - Yves Saint Laurent Men's La Nuit de L'homme (My favorite)
    - Guerlain L'Homme Ideal EDP (Another favorite of mine)

I think this will run in your price range. Women don't give a chit if you have a $400 bottle, just if it smells good or not. I'd say the Dolce & Gabba The One is the most complimented one. But get the EDP one. EDP is the most intense smell versus EDT which is a "watered" down version. Always get the EDP with any cologne.

Yves Saint Laurent Men's La Nuit de L'homme is my personal favorite with Guerlain in second. Yves is like a spicy smell while the other is a cherry vanilla smell. The most price effective one without a doubt is Versace The Dreamer. It smells like that right out of the shower smell with a hint of tobacco. And then I threw the Armaf in because it smells exactly like the cologne everyone says women drop their panties for (Creed Aventus).
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

G̷̹̣͈̙̅̃̈́̓̑Õ͔͒͊̂̊̇̀Dͥ ̌́̚ SoulBlazer470's Avatar
    SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoulBlazer470 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bod Man Black. Make you smell like a rich peasant.
    For God so repped the world, that he negged his only begotten Son, that whosoever reppeth in him should not be negged, but have everlasting reps.