OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Free-weight only programs for next bulk (PPL, brosplit, not picky)

I've been looking for a high volume program that is geared towards just barbell and dumbbell use for a next bulk. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Background: I just got done with a bulk/cut on Fierce5, love the program. Spent about 1.5 years with it. I'm getting ready to do a 6 month or so bulk, and would like a program with a bit more volume. I really liked the looks of the Coolcicada PPL program, and Viking Bare Bones. Too many exercises within are machine oriented though (mostly just the lower body days). I don't mind subbing one or two exercises, but with these I have to sub too many and feel like it takes away from the overall program.
    Last edited by OralB; 07-29-2022 at 08:17 AM.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’d suggest an ULPPL if you’re considering running a PPL. That setup is far better imo.

OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    I’d suggest an ULPPL if you’re considering running a PPL. That setup is far better imo.
    Cool thanks, definitely open to an ULPPL. Do you have any recommendations for one that can be knocked out with just a barbell and some dumbbells in a home gym? I know most of the Fierce5 one can be, and I'm open to that too, but a routine with slightly more volume would be cool.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OralB View Post
    Cool thanks, definitely open to an ULPPL. Do you have any recommendations for one that can be knocked out with just a barbell and some dumbbells in a home gym? I know most of the Fierce5 one can be, and I'm open to that too, but a routine with slightly more volume would be cool.
    If you're advanced enough where a high volume ULPPL is suitable for you, you should be able to customize your own program. Just add whatever volume you want to the F5 one with whatever substitutions you need, or design your own.

There aren't as many widely-used ULPPL & PPL programs out there because people tend to have their own specific preferences/goals at that point, and tend to design their own.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ULPPL has worked for me. But I'm a feeble little 55 year old guy as you can see in my avatar.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ yeah exactly. Pretty much no human advances past the point of a high volume ULPPl and IF they do they probably need full blown specialization at that point.

Thanks guys, I'll rep everyone when I recharge. I'm definitely not advanced yet and just past the beginner stage so I don't know if a full ULPPL would be a good fit for me, might run one for a week or two at the tail end of this cut and see how I feel, and just add a tad more volume to the Fierce5 UL if it's too much. Thanks for the advice.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    just add a tad more volume to the Fierce5 UL if it's too much. .
    That is what I'm currently doing.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know if a full ULPPL would be a good fit for me, might run one for a week or two at the tail end of this cut and see how I feel, and just add a tad more volume to the Fierce5 UL if it's too much.
    There's no need to make drastic volume changes immediately when you go on a cut or bulk, gradual changes over time tends to win the race. Whether beginner or advanced. But do it however you prefer & adjust from there.