Ssudairy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Need exercises for split

I’ve been going to the gym for the past few months with an experienced friend. I’m going to need to make my own exercise spreads very soon and need exercises for the following split:

Chest & Bi
    Back & Tri
    Shoulder & traps
    Legs
    Repeat for 2 days then break

I’m still rather new and i’m still learning what exercise hits what muscle so any help would be appreciated.

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ssudairy View Post
    ...I’m going to need to make my own exercise spreads very soon and need exercises for the following split:
    AND

Originally Posted by Ssudairy View Post
    I’m still rather new and i’m still learning what exercise hits what muscle so any help would be appreciated.
    These do not compute. You shouldn't be coming up with anything on your own.

Why do you think you need to come up with your own "spread"?

I'm not even sure what "Repeat for 2 days then break" means. 8 days straight?

Find yourself a good, ESTABLISHED, beginner program that seems to align with your goals (there are many referenced in the threads in this room). Stick with it for several months. Eat right. Rest.

Come back to us in November and December and report back. And/or ask questions in the forums as needed.
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)