WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Needing help with my parabody 843 rack

So I've got a parabody 843 power rack with the lat and row attachments. It's been in storage for a few years and I recently just got it all set back up. I used to have the exercise chart from parabody hanging on the wall and seem to have lost it in the move. It had the exercises all split up by body part and a 3 day split schedule on it. Seeing as the Mrs is working out with me now I thought it would help her out with what to do.
    I know these racks used to be popular years ago but I for the life of me can't find a picture of the poster anywhere online. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to locate one? Or if one of you may have one, snap a photo for me? Thanks for taking the time.
    Infinite patience yield infinite results.

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What an odd request. But I just happen to have that rack and I have kept the poster up for the kids to reference. It's too large to attach, let's see if this link works:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/a_...-no?authuser=0

Edit: Well that didn't really work because it's not full quality. I'll keep trying, maybe tomorrow.
    Last edited by bisonp; 07-28-2022 at 07:06 PM.

WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats it! Thank you so much! I knew this was my best shot at finding it. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Is there any way for me to see the full resolution photo so I can print it? I dont really know how that works. Maybe you can just email it to me.
    Last edited by WannaBLarge; 07-28-2022 at 07:39 PM.

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah that may be easiest, PM me your email and I'll try sending you the full resolution pic.

Not 100% sure how to PM on my phone. I tried to add you as a friend. My email is on that. If that doesn't work please let me know, and thank you!

That didn't really work either, and I'm not seeing where to PM on the phone. This forum seems to be broken. I'll try looking at it again when I have a chance in the next few days.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On my phone, I see "Private Messages" toward the top left under "Welcome radrd" and when I click on that I see a screen where I can click "New Message".

I guess I can avoid all of of that.
    (Removed email address)
    Last edited by WannaBLarge; 08-01-2022 at 01:04 PM.

I took two more pics where I separated them into two which may be a little easier to read. You should now have them in three separate emails.

Thank you so much. I got 2of3 and 3of3 but I didn't get the 1of3 which is the entire picture. Could you please resend just the first one another time? I would really appreciate it.

Tried again...

Thanks so much man. You made my week