CCM01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Optimum Nutrition Mass Gainer + Banana/Nuts/Peanut Butter shake

Hi there, I've been on a diet for 2 weeks trying to gain some weight and muscle. I've gained 2.1 KG in the past 2 weeks (of which 0.7kg was muscle) and I just bought Optimum Nutrition Mass Gainer to try to speed up the process. Is mixing it up with my usual Banana, peanut butter and nuts shake a good idea? I'm really new at all this, I weigh 56kg right now. Thank you. I do pull ups every 2 days and push ups + lifting 7.5kg dumbbells every day.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It’s just calories. It’d have been easier to simply buy more food and eat that but as you’ve already paid for it, have at it. You’ll likely find yourself on the toilet more as mass gainers are typically just various types of sugar.
    Strong & Unstable

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    It’s just calories. It’d have been easier to simply buy more food and eat that but as you’ve already paid for it, have at it. You’ll likely find yourself on the toilet more as mass gainers are typically just various types of sugar.
    Agreed. I wouldn't waste your time on mass gainers. I would just try to add in another meal to your day and see how that treats you.