Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jon Stewart Criticizes Senators Who Voted Against Toxic Burn Pit Bill

What are burn pits?
    Much like Agent Orange in Vietnam, burn pit exposure has become synonymous with combat in Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries to which American troops deployed following 9/11. Since then, millions of veterans and service members have potentially been exposed to areas of open-air, uncontrolled combustion of trash and other waste. The ubiquitous practice caused toxic substances to fill the air where American troops have served, sparking a host of long-term health consequences.

According to the Department of Veterans Affairs, chemicals, human waste, paint, fuel, metal, plastics, rubber, and other materials can create more hazards when burned in open air pits than other controlled burns. Burn pit exposure will have different impacts for each individual exposed since the chemicals and toxins released were not consistent from location to location.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 07-28-2022 at 12:56 PM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i literally just watched this 9 min speech and was moved by it.
    Thanks for posting, it shows what politics is really about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-f-ers.html

scroll down for video 9:23
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    i literally just watched this 9 min speech and was moved by it.
    Thanks for posting, it shows what politics is really about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-f-ers.html

scroll down for video 9:23

Right on ben, I hadn't seen the full video. Thanks for that..

Here is a shorter one a twitter reporter did with him..

https://twitter.com/KellieMeyerNews/...64536708268032

Apparently this is the list of those voting against it

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why the hell would they vote no on Veterans benefits?
    Does that give Biden a "win" and they couldn't have that before midterms?
    WTF?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Why the hell would they vote no on Veterans benefits?
    Does that give Biden a "win" and they couldn't have that before midterms?
    WTF?

I don’t agree with it but this was the objection.

Basically it’s a money game and even though nothing has been put up to to take the place of the money to be moved, the concern is that the dems will do something stupid.

We can fund a 20 year war but helping our vets suddenly needs to be under GOP member's microscope? It’s bullsh*t.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Right on ben, I hadn't seen the full video. Thanks for that..

Here is a shorter one a twitter reporter did with him..

https://twitter.com/KellieMeyerNews/...64536708268032

Apparently this is the list of those voting against it

The enemy Trump ain't on the list, and of course I know why, duh. Trump was the guy who signed the burn pits bill.

.....and everyone is hoopla over the Jan 6th insurrection.

Rock on fellas

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The enemy Trump ain't on the list, and of course I know why, duh. Trump was the guy who signed the burn pits bill.
    You truly are a stupid little sh!t huh?, just when I think you have topped your stupidity level of all time, you bust out a new PR.

The marbles you play with are sharper than you

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You truly are a stupid little sh!t huh?, just when I think you have topped your stupidity level of all time, you bust out a new PR.

I’d say you are the stupid one that keeps posting the political theatre.

Train with some marbles and you’ll find something to take your mind off the dog and pony show.

Train with some marbles and you’ll find something to take your mind off the dog and pony show.
    No thanks on the Marbles.

From what I have seen, I don't fit the demographics, most people I have seen playing with them lately are fat men that have tits, I don't want either.

I'll stick to bodybuilding and crossfit with lots of cardio sports thrown in the mix. Doing a Tough Mudder this weekend and a mixed beach volleyball tournament next weekend.

BTW, this is more than just politics, it's about veterans with cancer from the burn pits while serving, they are getting the shaft by Republicans, not that you would give a fuk because you are too busy shoving your head up Trumps ass. A square thing in a round hole, that must be challenging You go boy

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was exposed to the burn pit AND poo pond at KAF for over a year combined

Some of the most memorable smellz ever srs
    We’re all gonna make it.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

These days, I only read his posts if someone quotes him. He is quintessential ignorance.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good for Jon for speaking out.

But where are the Hollyweirdos speaking out against mandatory jabs in the military?

Are you fools gonna keep on pretending the side effects don't exist?

Good lawd. The US Army fell short of 10,000 recruits. That's have a division.

Thanks to wokeism. I can't blame Citizens for not signing up. I have been telling people NOT to serve. "Fighting for freedom" my goat ballz.

Let the empire collapse. Good Patriots should not shed one blood for the criminals in suit.

The real enemy is within.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

That was awesome!

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    These days, I only read his posts if someone quotes him. He is quintessential ignorance.
    Here is some fuking ignorance for you, pockets saying that only fat people lift atlas stones, he’s a fuking idiot, the atlas stones is a strongman event but strongman come in different sizes and weight classes. Stone lifting can come in many variations.

I know a 170# man who does stone workouts he could most likely hand Pockets his fuking rectum with bare hands in anything.

Btw Pockets first I’m a fat man, now I’m a little chit, make up your fuking mind

Go fuk a volleyball Pockets. I can play volleyball with a 150# rock, sissy boy!

Here is some fuking ignorance for you, pockets saying that only fat people lift atlas stones, he’s a fuking idiot, the atlas stones is a strongman event but strongman come in different sizes and weight classes. Stone lifting can come in many variations.

Once again you are spreading lies

That isn’t what I said, I used to watch a lot of strongman comps years ago, I am fully aware that they aren’t all fatties, what I said was.

No thanks on the Marbles.

From what I have seen, I don't fit the demographics, most people I have seen playing with them lately are fat men that have tits, I don't want either.
    You really need to work on that reading comprehension thingie.

I know a 170# man who does stone workouts he could most likely hand Pockets his fuking rectum with bare hands in anything.
    LMAO, Probably the grandson of the grandpa you claimed killed all the NYC thugs with one hand or whatever the silly thing you claimed was.

Btw Pockets first I’m a fat man, now I’m a little chit, make up your fuking mind
    Don’t recall calling you fat, but hey, it's possible, If the shoe fits, welcome to the ball princess. You are a little sh!t though.

Go fuk a volleyball Pockets.
    Again I'll pass, Sticking a dick into blow up things seems more like your style.

(make sure to close the window, you don't want her escaping if she springs a leak from your needle dick)

I can play volleyball with a 150# rock, sissy boy!
    OK, I’ll take your word for it, the last thing I need to see is you in a speedo trying to play beach volleyball.

Now go unbunch your manties and laugh a little chuckles. A crew of us from the crossfit gym are getting together tomorrow for some boogie boarding, tubing and water skiing. If you wanna join us, there’s a bbq after, I know you like to eat.

Enjoy your day Half Pint, hope you don't lose all your marbles.

Demographics, you said you don’t fit the demographics, you don’t need to fit any demographics to train with stones.

Stones are one of the best ways to build abdominal muscles. Can’t wait to do some shouldering for higher reps myself.

No that 170 guy isn’t the grandson of that strongman but he knows that guys son. He’s been on some tv shows actually, I trained with him twice about 15 or so years ago. He’s still doing his thing.

BTW, this is more than just politics, it's about veterans with cancer from the burn pits while serving, they are getting the shaft by Republicans,

Look at you, more than politics and here you are pointing fingers at ONE political party.

Someone give our Pockets a fuking hug and a fuking tissue.

You been played by your gubmit dipsh!t, are you offended now, don’t get mad at me. I didn’t send our boys off to war. The point is both are playing a fuking game and I laugh at you if you of think any political party truely cares about vets. I don’t care about anyone on your fuking list you posted.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look at you, more than politics and here you are pointing fingers at ONE political party.

Someone give our Pockets a fuking hug and a fuking tissue.

You been played by your gubmit dipsh!t, are you offended now, don’t get mad at me. I didn’t send our boys off to war. The point is both are playing a fuking game and I laugh at you if you of think any political party truely cares about vets. I don’t care about anyone on your fuking list you posted.
    Bro are you really defending their actions here?

I'll get you up to speed a bit - this same exact bill minus one line that was about the accounting (which would have made this bill unconstitutional) was passed by the same senate and yes votes by the same senators who changed their vote to no on this attempt to pass the bill. NOTHING was added - nothing. It's a stand alone bill where ALL the money is used for veteran healthcare, no tricks, no pork, nothing. Then, these same clowns are trying to explain their no vote by blaming the other side. The reality is this NO vote was in spite and these same senators who campaign on "supporting out troops" are using them as pawns. This is a serious issue and JS has been an advocate for this for quite some time. He gets nothing from this and his ONLY agenda is to help those who need it. Can these ass clowns who voted no say the same?

IDGAF what or who you support but this issue should be a universal care. FFS...
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Bro are you really defending their actions here?

I'll get you up to speed a bit - this same exact bill minus one line that was about the accounting (which would have made this bill unconstitutional) was passed by the same senate and yes votes by the same senators who changed their vote to no on this attempt to pass the bill. NOTHING was added - nothing. It's a stand alone bill where ALL the money is used for veteran healthcare, no tricks, no pork, nothing. Then, these same clowns are trying to explain their no vote by blaming the other side. The reality is this NO vote was in spite and these same senators who campaign on "supporting out troops" are using them as pawns. This is a serious issue and JS has been an advocate for this for quite some time. He gets nothing from this and his ONLY agenda is to help those who need it. Can these ass clowns who voted no say the same?

IDGAF what or who you support but this issue should be a universal care. FFS...

Let me break it down for you, the root of this is depending on gubmit, period.

Are you one of the “we the people” people? If so, don’t look to gubmit for help, the type of military we need is one of “the people” not one of gubmit.

I do understand that the gubmit who sends it’s people to war should pay for their issues. If you shed your blood for a company, that company should take of the bills.

This more political distraction you know the tides will turn as usual, this is the dance.

Btw, Trump signed the bill as I stated earlier, don’t get mad at me. I don’t defend any of Congress actions.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I knew the truth would eventually surface.

The Republicans were actually getting ready to approve the bill...

....until Democrats pulled a last minute 'blank check' financial trick to the tune of $400 billion, which GOP lawmakers refused to sign off on.

Guys. When are we all gonna learn?

Hollyweirdos and politicans don't give a $hit about our troops.
    This above all..

Are you one of the “we the people” people? If so, don’t look to gubmit for help, the type of military we need is one of “the people” not one of gubmit.

I do understand that the gubmit who sends it’s people to war should pay for their issues. If you shed your blood for a company, that company should take of the bills.

This more political distraction you know the tides will turn as usual, this is the dance.

Btw, Trump signed the bill as I stated earlier, don’t get mad at me. I don’t defend any of Congress actions.
    Yup.

There is a VAMC near my hometown. That gubmint fake ass hospital has many cases of veterans desperately needing help from the gubmint that has betrayed them who would pull up to the front entrance and put a gun to their head and pull the trigger. Lots of cases of veteran suicide. But the media will never cover it. And gubmint will never care.

Shame on those on both sides who keep supporting evil gubmint.
    This above all..

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly if one side actually cared for veterans then why these ridiculous budget gimmicks being attached to the bill
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Stewart focuses on the delay of passage; if Toomey and the 24 other Senators care they will hurry back, make the necessary changes, and boom done!
    Synchronize your watches; i got 1:30pm August 2nd.
    Let us see how quickly it gets done..... because of "gimmics"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ealthcare.html
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 08-02-2022 at 10:51 AM.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I knew the truth would eventually surface.

The Republicans were actually getting ready to approve the bill...

....until Democrats pulled a last minute 'blank check' financial trick to the tune of $400 billion, which GOP lawmakers refused to sign off on.

Guys. When are we all gonna learn?

Hollyweirdos and politicans don't give a $hit about our troops.
    Not true - at all. Cite the change.

I think it's cute you like to participate in adult conversations. Keep at it buddy.
    Last edited by NotJtbny; 08-02-2022 at 01:59 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Exactly if one side actually cared for veterans then why these ridiculous budget gimmicks being attached to the bill
    Did you actually read this?

Probably not so I'll quote some for you.

The bill has undergone minor technical changes since then. Several Republican senators who objected last week have justified their flip in recent days by insisting that Democrats only recently inserted the problematic issues into the bill, but the discretionary spending language provisions are the same as June, when the measure easily passed the Senate.
    If one side actually cared why did they flip their vote? Oh wait...theres more.

“Twenty-five senators who voted for the PACT Act last month changed their vote on the exact same bill,” said Veterans of Foreign Wars National Commander Tim Borland in a statement. “[They] are risking more veterans getting sick and dying with every day this is delayed.”
    Now cite the gimmicks they "snuck in".
    Last edited by NotJtbny; 08-02-2022 at 02:00 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Did you actually read this?

Probably not so I'll quote some for you.

If one side actually cared why did they flip their vote? Oh wait...theres more.

Now cite the gimmicks they "snuck in".
    Changing the language from discretionary to mandatory, in essence handing them a giant slush fund, You know this is a highly orchestrated event. Who would be against the Veterans? the Republicans ?, oh wait I know how to frame it as such.

Let have a no brainer bill that helps the Veterans and put in nearly half a trillion in pork.

When the Repubs don't vote, the headlines 'Republicans hate our Veterans, our soldiers, in otherwords, America.'

That'll play well in all of the Dems mouth pieces.

Political vermin playing with the lives of veterans, that’s never happed before, it’s sick

Shouldn’t you be watching reruns of J6 or putting up posters of that authentic conservative Cheney for her constituency in California
    Last edited by thomashenry; 08-02-2022 at 03:18 PM.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The outrage is almost funny. While it may have been in there, noticing this opens yet another loop hole for discretionary spending (and then wanting to change that) is not a 'bad' thing. There is agreement on both sides to pass this. Just want to not leave open a door for additional discretionary spending after this is recategorized. Does not seem like a bad thing to me to get your house in order instead of rushing something though.

Food for thought, we recently passed our debt equaling 100% of GDP. If on this same pace in next 25 years we will have debt equal to almost 2x GDP. We are spending ourselves into oblivion. People should be mad as hell at that.

But no, did you say, free college? Or free healthcare? The side that puts those ideas out there is dangerous. Sorry. Besides issues that I have with both parties, there is one party that is so far off the scales of reality that I cant even relate to how anyone can cast a vote for them. Ones only choice in the country is to become wealthy enough that you can protect your family from this and if need be, leave this place.

Fuk Jon Stewart too. I dont give a rats ass about anyone in hollywood. I have disdain for most all of the hypocrites. Most were only one lucky break from being a waiter their whole life or a bartender. NO way in hell I am taking my advice or morals from them. They can go screw themselves. I dont see them petitioning their towns to re-zone they can bring section 8 into their neighborhoods. Bunch of hypocrites.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Changing the language from discretionary to mandatory, in essence handing them a giant slush fund, You know this is a highly orchestrated event. Who would be against the Veterans? the Republicans ?, oh wait I know how to frame it as such.

Let have a no brainer bill that helps the Veterans and put in nearly half a trillion in pork.

When the Repubs don't vote, the headlines 'Republicans hate our Veterans, our soldiers, in otherwords, America.'

That'll play well in all of the Dems mouth pieces.

Political vermin playing with the lives of veterans, that’s never happed before, it’s sick

Shouldn’t you be watching reruns of J6 or putting up posters of that authentic conservative Cheney for her constituency in California
    Yup keep doubling down on your ignorance - clown.

The same exact bill was voted a yes last month minus one line. That change had to be made or else the bill would have been unconstitional due to procedure. You are parroting Toomey and he has lied the entire time. The entire bill is for vets healthcare ONLY but you're so blinded by "left bad" you couldn't care less to look for the actual truth.

Ya you're right it is sick and here you are defending it. Feel free to post some bible verse in your future idiotic reply to show how much better you think you are while your actions here prove you're nothing more than a Christian in name only.

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    <<blah blah>>
    Fuk Jon Stewart too. I dont give a rats ass about anyone in hollywood. I have disdain for most all of the hypocrites. Most were only one lucky break from being a waiter their whole life or a bartender. NO way in hell I am taking my advice or morals from them. They can go screw themselves. I dont see them petitioning their towns to re-zone they can bring section 8 into their neighborhoods. Bunch of hypocrites.
    JS gets zero benefit here and has been an advocate for vets and first responders since 9/11 but ya fuk the guy trying to do good. Wow.

The rest of your comment is a rant that has zerofuking nothing to do with this particular bill.

Good news is it looks like the bill will pass tonight after the thrashing the 24 that changed their vote to "own the libs" are receiving from all sides. Good.
    ☻/
    /▌