Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50)

critique my form (bent over rows)

can you please critique my form
    link: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/reDpax-V2n8
    Get stronger to climb harder!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would wear some better footwear. I lift in hiking boots.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I would wear some better footwear. I lift in hiking boots.
    thanks i plan on buying shoes for the gym next month. In the video im just wearing socks, which i find best when i squat and deadlift.
    Get stronger to climb harder!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Diddii View Post
    thanks i plan on buying shoes for the gym next month. In the video im just wearing socks, which i find best when i squat and deadlift.
    I usually lift in my underwear and a wifebeater shirt. Home gym in the garage. I reload shotgun shells between sets.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I approve 👍

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

HagansFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Set looked great. For some added difficutly without adding more weight, I like to add a one second hold up top
    29 y/o
    181-198lbs weight classes
    Squat: 535
    Bench: 350
    Deadlift: 620

CPT/CSNC/ Powerlifting Coach (In person and online)

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HagansFitness View Post
    Set looked great. For some added difficutly without adding more weight, I like to add a one second hold up top
    As do I.

Most just heave heavy weight up and down and wonder why their backs are still meh. Zero thought in actually using the back to do the work.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton