frankliauw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation BodySpace iOS App Stopped Working

Hi!

I’ve been using the BodySpace app on iPhone to log my workouts.

However, the app failed to load anything that requires server connectivity this morning: I got notification prompts when I tried to view workout history for e.g.

Seems like there’s some issue with the API endpoint that the app relies on (developer here), I got this message when I tried to sign in after logging out: “Error signing in to BodySpace: An SSL error has occured and a secure connection to the server cannot be made”

Had to fallback to using notes to log my workout this morning, would be great if this issue is resolved as I love the app!

Will spend some time to debug the issue further, if I have some time to spare outside work.

Registered User userW8YH9VGLMGH's Avatar
    userW8YH9VGLMGH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation BodyFit app not wkg

Haven’t been able to log in all day, even after changing passwords. Using ios

airbur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No point in debugging as this is obviously the BB.com cash cow GUI. The app has been down for over 12 hours...they don't care enough to even monitor it well.

un26exik7n8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Down for me too

I got a new phone on my rest day and was trying to log in yesterday. No luck, even after changing my password

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Same here. Haven’t been able to connect since yesterday afternoon/evening.
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621

Registered User userRMH41AVT3DD's Avatar
    userRMH41AVT3DD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cpc

Originally Posted by HomeGymChains View Post
    Same here. Haven’t been able to connect since yesterday afternoon/evening.
    Have not been able to use app to track my workout. I noticed it stopped working this morning at 5:30a.m. App keeps making sign in also.

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Working for me now (since 1pm).
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621

MexicanZomb12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was having this issue today on iOS. After resetting the password several times and updating my phone to iOS 15.6, it still wasn't working.

Then I looked up common reasons that SSL errors would come up and one of them was the clock. For those that still have issues, First make sure the app is closed. Then, try going to General > Date & Time > then mess with the time a bit. Turn off "Set Automatically" mess with the clock a bit turn the time back maybe 5 minutes or so and then click "Set Automatically" back on again. I was able to open the app and log back in again. There's other ways to fix it like resetting network settings on your iPhone or resetting the router, but those seemed like drastic measures and I was able to fix it with this step. H I do want to note that even when using my wifi or mobile data, I had the same issue on my Iphone 13 pro max and when using my galaxy s10+ it logged in right away and when using the website, I could see people logging in their workouts in the feed as of several minutes ago. So there was definitely something up with the app on my iPhone and NOT the app as a whole whether it was android or iOS. Hopefully this helps!

Here's the link to view other options if the clock fix didn't work.
    https://www.starzsoft.com/iphone-iss...-error-iphone/