LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MtPockets- Showing You A Fitness Life.............

Pockets, here is my vid showing you that you are incorrect when you think I'm just about eating like crap and only lifting heavy.

This is a video of me showing my V shape progress and me squatting 133# for 55 reps (press the weight, no rack). This what I do almost daily buddy.

This is my lifestyle which I slowly started in November, 8-months later here I am. I will still eventually dead lift 500 being leaner because a more conditioned athlete is a STRONGER athlete.

I know a have some more fat to trim, but damn this is fuking progress sofar.

This is old-school Steve Reeves stuff!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You take things way too personal and serious... (i didn't watch the video, no need to)

I could give a rats ass what you lift or when you lift, I could care less what you look like either. I do me and don't really care what others do. You should try the same instead of trying to prove that you are better than anyone else.

I never said you ate like sh!t.. Here is the post you are referring to

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    LMAO, you sure do have your panties in a bunch over this one. So because you said that he couldn't press an atlas stone, he is supposed to make one and prove to you that he can? Gotcha!

Why is it that you feel the need to prove to others that you are stronger than them? In the big scheme of things it really means nothing.

This is a body building forum, the majority of folks here are into aesthetics, health and fitness. Being lean is part of that. The easy route is to eat like sh!t and lift heavy things, the majority here are not into that.

From what I have seen, you are the one that started this with JB of course he is going to respond. Do I think he can out lift you? Most likely, but it doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you, the only one you need to impress is yourself.

Now go roll your big marbles around and forget about everything else big guy
    I was talking about the majority of bodybuilders I am familiar with and a lot on this forum, myself included.

Again, go roll your marbles around or whatever makes you happy because really I don't give 2 fuks homie, I am busy doing me
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You take things way too personal and serious... (i didn't watch the video, no need to)

I could give a rats ass what you lift or when you lift, I could care less what you look like either. I do me and don't really care what others do. You should try the same instead of trying to prove that you are better than anyone else.

I never said you ate like sh!t.. Here is the post you are referring to

I was talking about the majority of bodybuilders I am familiar with and a lot on this forum, myself included.

Again, go roll your marbles around or whatever makes you happy because really I don't give 2 fuks homie, I am busy doing me

Oh so you everything in bold is an assumption.

If you are into the bolded part you should at least see the beginning of the vid to show that I’ve changed my physique.

Why would you say that chit than turn around and continue to judge me?

Why did you say that unless YOU think i take the easy way out.

I enjoy what I do and what I do on this forum. And I bet even at 64 YOU could achieve much better (look at the Rock, he’s not much younger than you).

But we will never know because you can’t even post a headless shot, and you never will.

Those marbles I lift would teach you a thing or two.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Oh so you everything in bold is an assumption.

If you are into the bolded part you should at least see the beginning of the vid to show that I’ve changed my physique.

Why would you say that chit than turn around and continue to judge me?

Why did you say that unless YOU think i take the easy way out.

I enjoy what I do and what I do on this forum. And I bet even at 64 YOU could achieve much better (look at the Rock, he’s not much younger than you).

But we will never know because you can’t even post a headless shot, and you never will.

Those marbles I lift would teach you a thing or two.
    Dwayne Johnsons 50.

Good set buddy and you're looking less round. Keep grinding.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Dwayne Johnsons 50.

Good set buddy and you're looking less round. Keep grinding.

He has done well for himself for being a pro wrestler, they are usually in bad shape at 50. Rock looks in best shape ever, better than when he was wrestling.

Thanks for noticing.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Dwayne Johnsons 50...
    ... and juiced to the gills.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    ... and juiced to the gills.
    Proof?

Hes similar to Stallone and Stallone has been working out HARD for over 50 fuking years.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So tell me more about this fitness life you are talking about. Aside from the marbles and barbells what do you do for other sports or hobbies do you do to stay fit?

I am into everything and always trying something new, did a Tough Mudder today for the first time, that was a blast, will do more of them.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

So tell me more about this fitness life you are talking about. Aside from the marbles and barbells what do you do for other sports or hobbies do you do to stay fit?

I am into everything and always trying something new, did a Tough Mudder today for the first time, that was a blast, will do more of them.

I don’t care at all about sports or being around people unless it’s a gym-lifting type setting.

I have a blast doing 50-100 rep squats which if you’ve ever done such a thing works the entire body from head to toe.

Lately I’ve been getting into the habit of getting off the chairs and or couch (I work on computers all day) by using only one-leg instead of both legs (pistol squat). I try incorporate these functional movements whenever I can.

What do feel the need to push my buttons about the marbles? I actually haven’t touched atlas stones in about 15 years, I only lifted them in strongman contests and I never tried rows or training movements with them until NOW.

Actually years ago I worked out with sandbags more than barbells. I was pretty good shape then.

I’ve told you before it wasn’t till I went back to school that I let myself go and got fat, I lost my fuking job for ****s sakes, lost all my savings.

But that’s in the past, my masters degree finally paid off, I can finally pay all my bills now by myself (wife does not need to work).

Maybe now i won’t be so fuking political?

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m 37 natty and shredded. I don’t even take preworkout

I don’t care at all about sports or being around people unless it’s a gym-lifting type setting.

I have a blast doing 50-100 rep squats which if you’ve ever done such a thing works the entire body from head to toe.

Lately I’ve been getting into the habit of getting off the chairs and or couch (I work on computers all day) by using only one-leg instead of both legs (pistol squat). I try incorporate these functional movements whenever I can.

What do feel the need to push my buttons about the marbles? I actually haven’t touched atlas stones in about 15 years, I only lifted them in strongman contests and I never tried rows or training movements with them until NOW.

Actually years ago I worked out with sandbags more than barbells. I was pretty good shape then.

I’ve told you before it wasn’t till I went back to school that I let myself go and got fat, I lost my fuking job for ****s sakes, lost all my savings.

But that’s in the past, my masters degree finally paid off, I can finally pay all my bills now by myself (wife does not need to work).

Maybe now i won’t be so fuking political?

Chill out homie, was just making conversation.

Sorry about your bad luck..

I mention the marbles because you cram your training style whatever it is down people throats as if it is the only way. You even did it with Jb, suggesting he show you his Atlas lift.

Like seriously? Who the fuk has a big marble laying around?

When I questioned you about that, you said, well he can get a mold and make one, it's not difficult it just takes cement.

Like come on man.

There are a million ways to train and despite what you think, yours may not always be the right way.

You tried the same thing with me, saying that high rep squats was the best cardio and better than sports I do like cross country running, cycling, beach volleyball etc..

If you are going to dish it out, you damn well better be able to take it.

If you think I am going to sit back and take the sh!t you are dishing out, you picked the wrong fukker to deal with.

Lifting is something I do because it is part of my lifestyle, with that said it still only involves around 5 hours a week and is no where near my main focus in life.

I have been training in gyms in many countries longer than you have been alive, so yeah, I have been around the block a time or two. Currently my training style is primarily bodybuilding with an emphasis on cardio because of the sports/hobbies I take part in.

I know the game, so bullsh!t won't fly with me regardless of how upset, loud or obnoxious someone gets.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    I’m 37 natty and shredded. I don’t even take preworkout
    Nice Work fishnbrah

I am into everything and always trying something new,

Well that is lie because you don’t seem to want to try to workout with atlas stones, which will test every muscle you have and don’t even know about.

This forum isn’t sports.com its bodybuilding and from an old style perspective strongman and bodybuilding are one in the same.

Bill Pearl was a bodybuilder but he also trained strongman and his physique showed it. I know a dude who met Pearl in the 60s he said Bill could press behind the neck close to 400.

Well that is lie because you don’t seem to want to try to workout with atlas stones, which will test every muscle you have and don’t even know about.

This forum isn’t sports.com its bodybuilding and from an old style perspective strongman and bodybuilding are one in the same.

Bill Pearl was a bodybuilder but he also trained strongman and his physique showed it. I know a dude who met Pearl in the 60s he said Bill could press behind the neck close to 400.
    LMAO you're a fuking joke..

Thanks for adding testimony to my last post

I mention the marbles because you cram your training style whatever it is down people throats as if it is the only way. You even did it with Jb, suggesting he show you his Atlas lift.

Like seriously? Who the fuk has a big marble laying around?

When I questioned you about that, you said, well he can get a mold and make one, it's not difficult it just takes cement.

Like come on man.

There are a million ways to train and despite what you think, yours may not always be the right way.

You tried the same thing with me, saying that high rep squats was the best cardio and better than sports I do like cross country running, cycling, beach volleyball etc..

If you are going to dish it out, you damn well better be able to take it.

If you think I am going to sit back and take the sh!t you are dishing out, you picked the wrong fukker to deal with.

Lifting is something I do because it is part of my lifestyle, with that said it still only involves around 5 hours a week and is no where near my main focus in life.

I have been training in gyms in many countries longer than you have been alive, so yeah, I have been around the block a time or two. Currently my training style is primarily bodybuilding with an emphasis on cardio because of the sports/hobbies I take part in.

I know the game, so bullsh!t won't fly with me regardless of how upset, loud or obnoxious someone gets.

Dude, I like writing about training I’ve done, of course I’m gonna tell people to try it.

Jb the guy who said what I’m doing is almost impressive being that I weigh over 230 which he’s saying it’s not impressive, I don’t disagree with him, I’m not chit, but my goal is to get better. But if the guy wants to say that, then I’m gonna say let me see what you can do, there’s nothing wrong with that.

If you don’t like, you should learn to not be a busy body and shut and not help instagste stuff.

You talk plenty of chit around here but everyone hates me because I put my training out there. In reality you are just an aynomous Internet poster.

I been around too, I bet I seen more too. You ever seen a 70 year old man break number 8 jack chains, bend 1” thick steel bars and level 20# sledge hammmers with wrist strength and be lean a as mofo, I bet not only because you don’t believe me regarding the NY strongman dude. That is one of his students.
    Last edited by LWW; 07-30-2022 at 03:10 PM.

Dude, I like writing about training I’ve done, of course I’m gonna tell people to try it.

Jb the guy who said what I’m doing is almost impressive being that I weigh over 230 which he’s saying it’s not impressive, I don’t disagree with him, I’m not chit, but my goal is to get better. But if the guy wants to say that, then I’m gonna say let me see what you can do, there’s nothing wrong with that.

If you don’t like, you should learn to not be a busy body and shut and not help instagste stuff.

You talk plenty of chit around here but everyone hates me because I put my training out there. In reality you are just an aynomous Internet poster.

I been around too, I bet I seen more too. You ever seen a 70 year old man break number 8 jack chains, bend 1” thick steel bars and level 20# sledge hammmers with wrist strength and be lean a as mofo, I bet not only because you don’t believe me regarding the NY strongman dude. That is one of his students.

LMAO...

You can spin all the yarns you want. Have at it.

However if you send your bullsh!t my way and you'll get it right back..

Someone wanna give LWW the butt hurt fukker a hug? I would but my arms won't reach around

LMAO...

You can spin all the yarns you want. Have at it.

However if you send your bullsh!t my way and you'll get it right back..

Someone wanna give LWW the butt hurt fukker a hug? I would but my arms won't reach around

What bullish!t? So are you saying your butt hurts because I’ve seen more in the iron game in just a few years than YOU have traveling around the world.

I don’t bullsh!t when it comes to working out. I bullSH!t at your stupid political and news posts, I’ve always seen what you do there, you are an anynomous sh!t starter, those are the threads you create. You hide and wont show yourself.

You try everything my fuking azz. I attended events and performed strength feats in front of weight lifting champions and bodybuilders, it was just something I dabbled with and is part of becoming stronger and better. The chit I’ve done is more related to these forums than playing volley ball, but I respect all athletes. I’m fact weight lifting enhances sports performamce along with golf and playing musical instruments. People who don’t do strength training actually injure themselves playing instruments.

I’ve mingled with world champions and didn’t need to be a fanboy to get an autograph.

Also there is a reason the majority won’t do 50 rep squats because there are fuking brutal, sure people do them here and there but very few can learn to do them weekly, many lifters think the light weight is a waste of time, but at the same time they don’t want to do them, because well they aren’t fun.

You like fun, that’s cool but fun is the easy way, just like eating like chit and lifting heavy, right back at ya! To me a 50 rep squat is only FUN when it’s over, yeah I want more, but it ain’t fun when your about to do it. First timers find this out after the fact.

Piss off you fuking tool, keep hiding chump, don’t show yourself pussy, lol. Until you do I will refer to you as a punk, Air Force or not.....

What bullish!t? So are you saying your butt hurts because I’ve seen more in the iron game in just a few years than YOU have traveling around the world.

I don’t bullsh!t when it comes to working out. I bullSH!t at your stupid political and news posts, I’ve always seen what you do there, you are an anynomous sh!t starter, those are the threads you create. You hide and wont show yourself.

You try everything my fuking azz. I attended events and performed strength feats in front of weight lifting champions and bodybuilders, it was just something I dabbled with and is part of becoming stronger and better. The chit I’ve done is more related to these forums than playing volley ball, but I respect all athletes. I’m fact weight lifting enhances sports performamce along with golf and playing musical instruments. People who don’t do strength training actually injure themselves playing instruments.

I’ve mingled with world champions and didn’t need to be a fanboy to get an autograph.

Also there is a reason the majority won’t do 50 rep squats because there are fuking brutal, sure people do them here and there but very few can learn to do them weekly, many lifters think the light weight is a waste of time, but at the same time they don’t want to do them, because well they aren’t fun.

You like fun, that’s cool but fun is the easy way, just like eating like chit and lifting heavy, right back at ya! To me a 50 rep squat is only FUN when it’s over, yeah I want more, but it ain’t fun when your about to do it. First timers find this out after the fact.

Piss off you fuking tool, keep hiding chump, don’t show yourself pussy, lol. Until you do I will refer to you as a punk, Air Force or not.....

LMAO, someone is spitting fire, simmer down Elmer.

You started a thread with my name on it in an effort to show me a fitness life, in it you do some squats and brag your ass off. When I ask you about other sports or ways you stay fit, you lose your sh!t and basically had nothing.

Your last post is filled with I, I, I, me, me, me. If you are all that and a bag of chips, why aren't we hearing or reading about your accomplishments from others? Not just you?

You mention you have lost weight, 15 lbs since November, That's 15 lbs in 8 -9 months, I have congratulated you on this several times, but I am sorry, if you start a thread to show me a fitness life style, going up and down in your garage for a couple of minutes and striking a fatcep pose didn't do it for me. Now I am not asking you to prove anything to me, unlike you I don't care what others can or can't do. I am simply stating facts. Why you started this ridiculous thread is beyond me. (To brag is my best guess}

Before you lose your sh!t again, I am not saying you aren't making progress I am just saying I don't see the level of fitness that you see in yourself or that I see in folks within my circle.

Good luck with your training and I hope you surpass your goals and FFS stop trying to prove yourself to the world, the only one you need to impress is yourself, if you are doing that, then you are doing a good job and that is all that matters.

Have a good day chump

You started a thread with my name on it in an effort to show me a fitness life, in it you do some squats and brag your ass off.

if you start a thread to show me a fitness life style, going up and down in your garage for a couple of minutes and striking a fatcep pose didn't do it for me. s

I don't see the level of fitness that you see in yourself or that I see in folks within my circle.

D
    Here you go, as usual trying to measure diks, this what you typically start.

First the thread intiated because you continue to to run your mouth about me taking easy ways and eating like chit.

Your circle? I don’t care about your circle, I’m talking about YOU.

And I respect CrossFit coming from a strongman background at least strongman has both strength and some endurance events unlike bodybuilding, bodybuilding is just looks, granted the best bbers were athletes. Then there is triathlons, they are in crazy condition but fuk I have no interest in spending my days doing that, it’s just too much time, I’ve got other things to do.

Here’s were you are wrong about going up and down for a few minutes. 5 minutes of squats with even half your BW does wonders for cardio, I’ve squatted for 10 minutes with 115# for 117reps I didn’t collapse when finished, I could have kept going. This is what you fail to understand.

I used do strep hill sprints dragging a sled with 100’s of pounds, squatting for over 5 minutes is more challenging.

Just because I don’t participate in sports don’t mean I’ve not tried them. As a teen I would mountain bike full force with a cigarette hanging out my mouth, squats are for 5 plus minutes are way harder.

I don’t have a lot of time to train, I picked the best thing I can do with the time I have, this is what you can’t understand, and you are a total azzwipe about it, which is why you remain aynomonous.

Yesterday I up those squats by 4# and a rep, I could of done pushed out 20-30 more next time I’ll 10 or 15 more.

Again you don’t have a clue.

Here you go, as usual trying to measure diks, this what you typically start.

First the thread intiated because you continue to to run your mouth about me taking easy ways and eating like chit.

Your circle? I don’t care about your circle, I’m talking about YOU.

And I respect CrossFit coming from a strongman background at least strongman has both strength and some endurance events unlike bodybuilding, bodybuilding is just looks, granted the best bbers were athletes. Then there is triathlons, they are in crazy condition but fuk I have no interest in spending my days doing that, it’s just too much time, I’ve got other things to do.

Here’s were you are wrong about going up and down for a few minutes. 5 minutes of squats with even half your BW does wonders for cardio, I’ve squatted for 10 minutes with 115# for 117reps I didn’t collapse when finished, I could have kept going. This is what you fail to understand.

I used do strep hill sprints dragging a sled with 100’s of pounds, squatting for over 5 minutes is more challenging.

Just because I don’t participate in sports don’t mean I’ve not tried them. As a teen I would mountain bike full force with a cigarette hanging out my mouth, squats are for 5 plus minutes are way harder.

I don’t have a lot of time to train, I picked the best thing I can do with the time I have, this is what you can’t understand, and you are a total azzwipe about it, which is why you remain aynomonous.

Yesterday I up those squats by 4# and a rep, I could of done pushed out 20-30 more next time I’ll 10 or 15 more.

Again you don’t have a clue.

Just stop man, I don't believe your bullsh!t so stop trying to prove to me you are something that I don't believe you are. I spent the morning with a bunch of people from the gym water skiing and tubing. None of us needed to post a video or try and persuade someone they lived the fitness lifestyle. Just one look at any of us and you could tell.

I don't care what you lift or look like so don't waste time posting pictures or video for my benefit. However, your going up and down with a bit of weight on your back isn't living the fitness lifestyle imo, nor is reliving your past, if any of that is true. It's difficult to believe anything you say at this point.

Not that I care and neither should you. Just keep living in your head and keep making progress. Congrats on the weight loss, around a pound and a half a month, but at least it is something. Keep at it, one day you will reach your goal. With that said, at any time now you can stop wasting your breath in my direction because I don't believe you live the fitness lifestyle. You are just another chunky guy who lifts weights, they are a dime a dozen, deal with it.

Go over to the strongman section, perhaps you will have better luck there, if you don't get run out of dodge.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 07-31-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Just stop man, I don't believe your bullsh!t so stop trying to prove to me you are something that I don't believe you are. I spent the morning with a bunch of people from the gym water skiing and tubing. None of us needed to post a video or try and persuade someone they lived the fitness lifestyle. Just one look at any of us and you could tell.

I don't care what you lift or look like so don't waste time posting pictures or video for my benefit. However, your going up and down with a bit of weight on your back isn't living the fitness lifestyle imo, nor is reliving your past, if any of that is true. It's difficult to believe anything you say at this point.

Not that I care and neither should you. Just keep living in your head and keep making progress. Congrats on the weight loss, around a pound and a half a month, but at least it is something. Keep at it, one day you will reach your goal. With that said, at any time now you can stop wasting your breath in my direction because I don't believe you live the fitness lifestyle. You are just another chunky guy who lifts weights, they are a dime a dozen, deal with it.

Go over to the strongman section, perhaps you will have better luck there, if you don't get run out of dodge.

Fuk you bitch! Stay aynomous is all you can do best hiding.

Fuk your tubing sillyness you look like a fuking tube I bet.

Once again squatting for 5 minutes plus is everyone’s nightmare, punk azz bitch!!!!

BTW you said I have a fatcep? First of all my arm isn’t even big, fatceps are usually like 18” I still got like 16s you stupid fuk but they have gotten rock hard in the past few months.

I’ve done years and years of grip work (which you know nothing about) my forearms are dangerously hard, I mean my wrist and top of forearm is like a pipe when hitting things with ‘em.

I show myself bitch, you don’t.

You are a punk!!!!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, what the **** is wrong with you? Why argue with someone that has a massive inferiority complex? He'll never stop trying to one up you.

Fuk you bitch! Stay aynomous is all you can do best hiding.

Fuk your tubing sillyness you look like a fuking tube I bet.

Once again squatting for 5 minutes plus is everyone’s nightmare, punk azz bitch!!!!

BTW you said I have a fatcep? First of all my arm isn’t even big, fatceps are usually like 18” I still got like 16s you stupid fuk but they have gotten rock hard in the past few months.

I’ve done years and years of grip work (which you know nothing about) my forearms are dangerously hard, I mean my wrist and top of forearm is like a pipe when hitting things with ‘em.

I show myself bitch, you don’t.

You are a punk!!!!

Ha Ha, you're too funny. Not sure what is funnier, that you think fatceps start at 18 inches or that your arms are really 16 inches. Don't be shocked when you strip 30 pounds off and see they are really only 14's.

Seriously, relax homie, think about your blood pressure. Maybe shake the dust off your swimming trunks and hit the beach. Why deny the ladies all that masculinity?

Spoiler!

Ha Ha, you're too funny. Not sure what is funnier, that you think fatceps start at 18 inches or that your arms are really 16 inches. Don't be shocked when you strip 30 pounds off and see they are really only 14's.

I’m not interested in being under 200 at the moment. When I weighed 180 I was lean as fuk but I didn’t even look like I lifted, except my back and thighs because I did all the strongman lifts. I was under weight and all my contests by 15-20#. I probially had 14s then but I didn’t do any bicep work besides occasional pull-ups.

Let me educate you more, the reason why I’m slowly loosing weight is because I’m keeping the majority of muscle mass I’ve attained over 20 fuking years, I’m just tightening up now, the only area shrinking on me is the oblique fat rolls and spare tire area. The lats are coming in now, all I need is more pec work because I don’t own a bench.

I don’t do your silly rope press downs, I’m doing multiple sets of 25-30 reps of diamond pushups which are top notch but they are not as hard as squats for 5+ mintues.

I trained with a Military guy, you would probably be sucking is dik if you met him, he does all this wild pull-ups **** like crazy stuff he weighs 230# lean, however he always finds an excuse to get out of doing the 20 rep squat, he don’t hide it, I’ve told him to use lighter weight and do 20-25 and he, he just says he don’t want to, he’s afraid, he never looks forward to it the rare occasion he does them, he’d much rather do fives.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    No, what the **** is wrong with you? Why argue with someone that has a massive inferiority complex? He'll never stop trying to one up you.
    What do you expect reacting to a handful of people who think the mirror tells the full story.

I did however need a wake up call because I was getting too fat and I appreciate the folks who pointed that out to me, but I can hang with a lot of fit people.

I miss that military guy, because he tell me how impressive my squats and dead lifting was, he was a monster with an awesome overhead press and he was lean, full six pack but he just didn’t want to push himself on high rep squatting nor did like to dead lift at all. His presence did push me to train upper body more and work on my press.

I motivate myself, I don’t need him for that but just saying I miss the guy because he would brag about my squats to others it was cool and I gave it back with his pressing ability.

He had a press like AJ, which is saying something, I’ve always enjoyed seeing AJ press, see I give it back.

You are wrong about me Supra.

HEy Pockets, dips!t I just measured my upper arms flexed, under 16”. I’d say around 15 1/2 or a tad over.

So where’s the fatcep fukhead? My arm is solid these days.

You gonna laugh cause I got a small arm fuko who really cares about arm size though, I’m more concern with quads anyway, that’s where the real action is, sissy boy you are, Squats make men, boys are worried about arms.

Piss off punk!

HEy Pockets, dips!t I just measured my upper arms flexed, under 16”. I’d say around 15 1/2 or a tad over.

So where’s the fatcep fukhead? My arm is solid these days.

You gonna laugh cause I got a small arm fuko who really cares about arm size though, I’m more concern with quads anyway, that’s where the real action is, sissy boy you are, Squats make men, boys are worried about arms.

Piss off punk!
    LMAO, you must have one of those circus mirrors that make you look tall and skinny in that garage. Besides, you were the one concerned with your arms, telling people to look at your arms when you picked up the marbles, fatceps flexing in the video below. Now you're so obsessed you measure them before bed time lol

You are overweight homie. The fat is everywhere, most of it will be on your gut but it's everywhere, legs, ass, gut, chest, arms and head evidently (between the ears).

That's how fat works, you should know this, you're an expert.

I just got back from the gym and now headed for a bike ride, thunderstorms rolling in later, gotta get that cardio in before the storms happen, you know how that fitness lifestyle is

Cya later Tiny Tater Tot.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 08-01-2022 at 02:09 AM.

LMAO, you must have one of those circus mirrors that make you look tall and skinny in that garage. Besides, you were the one concerned with your arms, telling people to look at your arms when you picked up the marbles, fatceps flexing in the video below. Now you're so obsessed you measure them before bed time lol

You are overweight homie. The fat is everywhere, most of it will be on your gut but it's everywhere, legs, ass, gut, chest, arms and head evidently (between the ears).

That's how fat works, you should know this, you're an expert.

I just got back from the gym and now headed for a bike ride, thunderstorms rolling in later, gotta get that cardio in before the storms happen, you know how that fitness lifestyle is

Cya later Tiny Tater Tot.

My biceps were flexed rock hard while pressing the rock, that’s a very narrow press which you know nothing about.

I told you that I still need to loose fat jerkoff.

You are just mad because me, this fatazz can out last you, that’s your real problem.

Show yourself Mr Macho.

Until you show yourself, I give you zero respect, nothing but a punk.

Go ride your bike, that’s your thing but anyone can do it.

I see plenty of fatsos riding bikes in fact one was in the news over the weekend.

No fatso does a 50 rep squat with half body weight minimum weekly.

Piss off punk!

My biceps were flexed rock hard while pressing the rock, that’s a very narrow press which you know nothing about.

I told you that I still need to loose fat jerkoff.

You are just mad because me, this fatazz can out last you, that’s your real problem.

Show yourself Mr Macho.

Until you show yourself, I give you zero respect, nothing but a punk.

Go ride your bike, that’s your thing but anyone can do it.

I see plenty of fatsos riding bikes in fact one was in the news over the weekend.

No fatso does a 50 rep squat with half body weight minimum weekly.

Piss off punk!

LMAO....

Are you always this bitter or only when you are dieting? I did just over 4 hours of riding and now it's time to eat. Steak, eggs and Beans.

What are you having on your weight watchers bread? Lettuce?

Of course fat people ride bikes, fat people do squats in their garage too, doesn't mean they are fit. Speaking of fit, how come you aren't at the gym shooing the ladies away from the dumbbell rack so you can work on those punicepts?

Spoiler!

You should really watch your language, I told you before cursing will stunt your growth, you are probably the right weight just 12 or 14 inches too short from cursing.

Enjoy the soaps and ladies talk shows Tater, no yelling at the screen.

LMAO....

Are you always this bitter or only when you are dieting? I did just over 4 hours of riding and now it's time to eat. Steak, eggs and Beans.

What are you having on your weight watchers bread? Lettuce?

Of course fat people ride bikes, fat people do squats in their garage too, doesn't mean they are fit.

Nope, no diet here dik wod, hence loosing steadily 1# week, go ahead and laugh, the point being the weight isn’t coming back on. What burns fat? Muscle, something you have none of, muscle.

Actually fat guys DONT squat the way I do and can, let’s see your 50 rep set , you can just use the empty bar so you don’t cry too much.

Let’s see a pistol (one leg squat from you) if you do that I’ll call myself out of shape 100% you can block out your face and you don’t even need a gym.

Oh wait you can’t even find motivation to do any workouts without your commercial gym.

The cycle forum is over there and don’t get run over by a council lady again, I saw ya.

Nope, no diet here dik wod, hence loosing steadily 1# week, go ahead and laugh, the point being the weight isn’t coming back on. What burns fat? Muscle, something you have none of, muscle.

Actually fat guys DONT squat the way I do and can, let’s see your 50 rep set , you can just use the empty bar so you don’t cry too much.

Let’s see a pistol (one leg squat from you) if you do that I’ll call myself out of shape 100% you can block out your face and you don’t even need a gym.

Oh wait you can’t even find motivation to do any workouts without your commercial gym.

The cycle forum is over there and don’t get run over by a council lady again, I saw ya.
    ha ha, lots of Muscle here Tiny Pipes, that's why they call me Big Sexy at the gym... and I belong to two gyms, a regular one and a crossfit one.

And weight watchers is thatta way stumpy -------------------->

Curious about your weight loss numbers, in another thread you said that you are down to 215 from 230 since last November.

That's 15 lbs. You now say you are losing 1 lb a week, if this is true your math is worse than your spelling and that's saying something..

But good news, by those calculations you are skinnier than you think or look. Do you think it all came off your arms?

Better measure them again before you go night night