mikesbrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

From 265 lbs down to 197 lbs should I bulk now?

I was at 265 of nothing but sugar and beers. I'm down to 197 lbs and was wondering if it's enough to start a nice bulk. I'm 6'6 and want to gain .5 - 1 lbs a week until I hit 220 lbs and take it from there. Should I lose more weight because my gut is still bothering me or should I just start bulking now. I have free weights at home and plan on working out 6 days a week. I have two pics of my stomach.

I uploaded 2 photos, hopefully I can get them to load on the site

https://postimg.cc/q622Gjgp
    https://postimg.cc/s10FFmnT

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can't expect to gain muscle that fast. If you were to gain 1lb a week, probably 3/4 of it would be fat. You aren't lean so don't run more than a small surplus. I think the only reason people bulk is because they are impatient to see increases in their arms/chest measurements - trouble is that getting fatter will also increase these measurements. In reality muscle gain is slow and you have to be patient.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to add muscle however keep an eye on fat gain. If your waist measurement starts growing you’re gaining fat which will happen however you want to keep that at a minimum.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB