Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    Suddenly she just stops being interested?
    No obvious reason why. Convo was flowing, leading up to the date we were having good banter over text (that's why I was so confident going in to it that it'd go well).

She suggests we meet again before the date is even over. So we plan for about 4 days out and say we will confirm nearer the time which place and time etc.

We text back and forth after that but her responses seem off. When the date we agreed comes around I tell her I get off work at X time. She says she's super busy atm with work before she goes on vacation so not sure she will have time.

How can this happen within literally 4 days ..? Weird af man

It just means that she is not that into you.