thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) thisistoanoyin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy hey i just want to maintain my muscle and im clueless, pls help

so my vacations are over , ive been exercising for over a year and a half, and now my dad doesnt want me to go to the gym for the remaining 7-8 months of school, now im not sure if ill get to go to the gym or not but i really want to know how i can make sure not to lose even a gram of muscle because ive come a long way and i really dont want to let go off some muscle.. please any help would be appreciated, the only thing i have at home is a pair of 7.5kg dumbbells and those are really light (for me) , could only use them for shoulder workouts and it would still be light and as far as i know i need heavy weights to maintian muscle..
    pls help 😭😭😭😭😭

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You don't need heavy weights. Muscle growth has been observed in clinical settings with as little as 30% of your 1RM weight. Just keep repping until it burns like hell. It's much harder to get close to failure this way but if that's all you can do then that's all you can do.

strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You ever seen Olympic gymnasts? Bodyweight exercises can actually work, and you can get creative with stuff you can find around the house or in your garage; sandbags, water jugs, logs, a pullup bar, exercise bands, all can be used as a temporary substitute for a gym.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.