Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camilla1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb New member and presentation of Camilla

Hi All, I'm Camilla, 42yo, always been sporty and playing tennis twice a week since I was young. In the last 3 years I started lifting with my husband and I'm quite satisfied by my body response.
    I would be happy in the next years to compete in a figure contest, and so...here I am, please look at my gallery and rise your comments and suggestions!!! I know I need to work hard up to my failure but everything will be appreciated.

PS I know that my left side is much weaker of my right due to an old wrist injury. So please let me know how you would even out this huge difference (see it in size, tone and vascularity)