Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Since you know it all, search pub med and find articles and studies upon which the supplement companies 'discovered' these properties. Yes, indeed there were testboosters that worked incredibly well. Most of which have been banned for almost a decade. You seem like you know a lot. Post some pics up so I can see what a guy who has been on here for 12+ years and made 20,000 posts really knows. Proof is in the pudding fella.

Or are you just waiting till you can get your TRT to start lifting?

Right, the proof is in the pudding so please share these studies that show how awesome those supplements/ingredient were. Then feel free to share the studies that show testosterone doesn’t help build muscle.

I’m 6’1” and 180 lean, just don’t feel the need to share my pictures online. Sorry bro, you’re gonna have to jerk off to someone else’s AVI.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Right, the proof is in the pudding so please share these studies that show how awesome those supplements/ingredient were. Then feel free to share the studies that show testosterone doesn’t help build muscle.

I’m 6’1” and 180 lean, just don’t feel the need to share my pictures online. Sorry bro, you’re gonna have to jerk off to someone else’s AVI.
    I am not here to educate you. I understand this topic quite well. I have live it. I am not here to prove you wrong, was just tying to share information. If you had an interest, you might research on your own. But alas you are just here to e-fight. No thank and I wont provide you with the entertainment. I already know I am right.

No offence, unless you are 5% bf and stage ready, I would not brag about being 6'1 and 180lbs. Perhaps it is only TRT that you are missing.

Good luck with your training goals of 2022.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be