micael0981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I wanna lose weight as an endomorph

Maybe I wanna lose weight I have 1.75 CM with 106 kg I’m like any endomorph someone knows what is the best advices ? I’m new on training I started like 2 months ago doing running but I feel like I’m.m not reaching anywhere almost give up because I don’t know how my body works and what is the best practices maybe you guys could give me an help thanks so much I’m new in this world I have 26 years old

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ditch the ****totypes (ecto, meso, endo) as that theory has been debunked ages ago. this will get you started: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

basically count your calories, stay in a caloric deficit, preferably do resistance training to make sure you don't lose a ton of muscle and end up looking like a smaller version of yourself with the same shape

nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100) nmamus is not very well liked. (-100)

12 tips on how you can lose weight

Originally Posted by micael0981 View Post
    Maybe I wanna lose weight I have 1.75 CM with 106 kg I’m like any endomorph someone knows what is the best advices ? I’m new on training I started like 2 months ago doing running but I feel like I’m.m not reaching anywhere almost give up because I don’t know how my body works and what is the best practices maybe you guys could give me an help thanks so much I’m new in this world I have 26 years old
    Reply:

1. Do not skip breakfast
    Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight. You could miss out on essential nutrients and you may end up snacking more throughout the day because you feel hungry.
    2. Eat regular meals
    Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate. It also reduces the temptation to snack on foods high in fat and sugar.
    Find out more about eating heathily
    3. Eat plenty of fruit and veg
    Fruit and veg are low in calories and fat, and high in fibre – 3 essential ingredients for successful weight loss. They also contain plenty of vitamins and minerals.
    Read up on getting your 5 A Day
    4. Get more active
    Being active is key to losing weight and keeping it off. As well as providing lots of health benefits, exercise can help burn off the excess calories you cannot lose through diet alone.
    Find an activity you enjoy and are able to fit into your routine.
    5. Drink plenty of water
    People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. You can end up consuming extra calories when a glass of water is really what you need.
    Read more about drinking water as part of a heathly diet
    6. Eat high fibre foods
    Foods containing lots of fibre can help keep you feeling full, which is perfect for losing weight. Fibre is only found in food from plants, such as fruit and veg, oats, wholegrain bread, brown rice and pasta, and beans, peas and lentils.
    7. Read food labels
    Knowing how to read food labels can help you choose healthier options. Use the calorie information to work out how a particular food fits into your daily calorie allowance on the weight loss plan.
    Find out more about reading food labels
    8. Use a smaller plate
    Using smaller plates can help you eat smaller portions. By using smaller plates and bowls, you may be able to gradually get used to eating smaller portions without going hungry. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain it's full, so eat slowly and stop eating before you feel full.
    9. Do not ban foods
    Do not ban any foods from your weight loss plan, especially the ones you like. Banning foods will only make you crave them more. There's no reason you cannot enjoy the occasional treat as long as you stay within your daily calorie allowance.
    10. Do not stock junk food
    To avoid temptation, do not stock junk food – such as chocolate, biscuits, crisps and sweet fizzy drinks – at home. Instead, opt for healthy snacks, such as fruit, unsalted rice cakes, oat cakes, unsalted or unsweetened popcorn, and fruit juice.
    11. Cut down on alcohol
    A standard glass of wine can contain as many calories as a piece of chocolate. Over time, drinking too much can easily contribute to weight gain.
    Find out more about the calories in alcohol
    12. Plan your meals

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nmamus View Post
    Reply:

1. Do not skip breakfast
    Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight. You could miss out on essential nutrients and you may end up snacking more throughout the day because you feel hungry.
    2. Eat regular meals
    Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate. It also reduces the temptation to snack on foods high in fat and sugar.
    Find out more about eating heathily
    3. Eat plenty of fruit and veg
    Fruit and veg are low in calories and fat, and high in fibre – 3 essential ingredients for successful weight loss. They also contain plenty of vitamins and minerals.
    Read up on getting your 5 A Day
    4. Get more active
    Being active is key to losing weight and keeping it off. As well as providing lots of health benefits, exercise can help burn off the excess calories you cannot lose through diet alone.
    Find an activity you enjoy and are able to fit into your routine.
    5. Drink plenty of water
    People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. You can end up consuming extra calories when a glass of water is really what you need.
    Read more about drinking water as part of a heathly diet
    6. Eat high fibre foods
    Foods containing lots of fibre can help keep you feeling full, which is perfect for losing weight. Fibre is only found in food from plants, such as fruit and veg, oats, wholegrain bread, brown rice and pasta, and beans, peas and lentils.
    7. Read food labels
    Knowing how to read food labels can help you choose healthier options. Use the calorie information to work out how a particular food fits into your daily calorie allowance on the weight loss plan.
    Find out more about reading food labels
    8. Use a smaller plate
    Using smaller plates can help you eat smaller portions. By using smaller plates and bowls, you may be able to gradually get used to eating smaller portions without going hungry. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain it's full, so eat slowly and stop eating before you feel full.
    9. Do not ban foods
    Do not ban any foods from your weight loss plan, especially the ones you like. Banning foods will only make you crave them more. There's no reason you cannot enjoy the occasional treat as long as you stay within your daily calorie allowance.
    10. Do not stock junk food
    To avoid temptation, do not stock junk food – such as chocolate, biscuits, crisps and sweet fizzy drinks – at home. Instead, opt for healthy snacks, such as fruit, unsalted rice cakes, oat cakes, unsalted or unsweetened popcorn, and fruit juice.
    11. Cut down on alcohol
    A standard glass of wine can contain as many calories as a piece of chocolate. Over time, drinking too much can easily contribute to weight gain.
    Find out more about the calories in alcohol
    12. Plan your meals
    1 and 2 are incorrect
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're not an endomorph. You just have an above average appetite. You're 106kg because you eat too many calories - not because your body works radically different than other people's.

Endomorph/ectomorph/etc. isn't backed by actual science. It's old wives tales and nonsense that charlatans put in weight loss books in the 80's.

Track your calories accurately everyday.

tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate.
    This is not scientifically proven at all. You should edit your comment to delete this because it's misinformation.

8. Use a smaller plate
    A lot of the weight loss advice online is penny-wise, pound-foolish. They focus on dozens or hundreds of minutia, but they miss the core fundamental important thing. Tracking calories is the main thing you need to do to lose weight. If you're relying on plate sizes, you're doing it wrong. You shouldn't mindlessly be piling food on a plate without knowing its calories to begin with. And if you track calories, your plate size doesn't matter. Food also varies in caloric density; so volume is not a reliable indicator.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny timing, I just made an Instagram reel yesterday talking about body ****totypes. People think that those labels somehow inhibit them from making progress, and the fact is that your current body shape is irrelevant when it comes to the basic principles of fat loss and/or building muscle.

1. Calorie deficit - if its been 3-4 weeks and you're not losing weight you are NOT in a calorie deficit and need to lower your calories.
    2. Strength train - this will help your body prioritize fat loss over just "weight loss"
    3. Get enough protein in your diet. You should be prioritizing protein at every meal, this will help with muscle retention as well as satiety.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100) nielsenfitness is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile

If you’re an endomorph trying to lose weight, you may feel like you’re fighting a losing battle. But don’t despair – with a little hard work and dedication, you can shed those pounds and reach your goal weight.

Endomorphs tend to have a higher percentage of body fat than other body types, and they also find it harder to lose weight. But this doesn’t mean that it’s impossible – with the right approach, you can lose weight as an endomorph.

Here are some tips to help you lose weight as an endomorph:

1. Cut back on calories. Endomorphs tend to do well on a lower-calorie diet, so cutting back on your food intake can help you lose weight.

The secret to losing weight is to consume fewer calories than your body needs. This can be done by eating less, or by choosing foods that contain fewer calories.

2. Get more physical activity. Endomorphs tend to have a higher percentage of body fat than other body types, so increasing your physical activity can help you lose weight. Aim to get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise every day, and add more as needed. Endomorphs usually have a high level of muscle mass, so if you want to lose weight, you should exercise more. Exercising more will help burn calories and increase your metabolism.

3. Drink plenty of water. A lack of water can cause you to retain water, which causes you to weigh more. This can lead to water retention and bloat, which can make you look bigger.

4. Keep a record of everything you eat and drink.

5. Eat more protein.

Proudly from nielsenfitness.com

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****types have not been deboonked. It's simply genetic predisposition. Some people have a genetic predisposition to carry more fat, some to be more lean, some carry more muscle. Sure they can combat it with diet, nutrition and exercise but people are genetically different. ****types are simply categorizing these genetic predispositions.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 67Vert View Post
    ****types have not been deboonked. It's simply genetic predisposition. Some people have a genetic predisposition to carry more fat, some to be more lean, some carry more muscle. Sure they can combat it with diet, nutrition and exercise but people are genetically different. ****types are simply categorizing these genetic predispositions.
    Google constitutional psychology. That's where ****totypes came into prominence.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 67Vert View Post
    Genetics might load the gun, but lifestyle pulls the trigger. People can transition from one "****totype" to another throughout life due to personal choices they make. I know because I've done it...

You want to call a skinny guy an "ectomorph" fine, but it doesn't mean he genetically pre-dispositioned to be that way, more often times than not its just due to the fact that he's an underdeveloped/undertrained under-eater.

Same with an "endomorph", which is a fancy word for someone who is underactive and overeats.

People need to stop using these labels as some type of limiting factor for instituting change.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post

People need to stop using these labels as some type of limiting factor for instituting change.
    Exactly.

It doesn't change what you need to do to gain muscle and lose fat.