whjs416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whjs416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What am I doing wrong?

Ok so I have been lifting weights since I was 15. I'm now 35 and have tried multiple variations of workouts and different splits but have never been able to obtain the arm size that I'm happy with. I'm 5'7" tall and weigh 205 lbs. My current split depending on how many days a week I get to go to the gym 3-4 days Is chest/bics, legs/shoulders, back/tris, if I'm able to do the 4th day I spread it out and add another arm day. Also I recently started a slight cut and lost 10 lbs and have notably lost size in arms due to some fat loss. I'm at a loss on what else to Do. I also play hockey 2 times a week as well as softball so I'm still very active. I'm currently on a 2000k calorie diet with around 200 g of protien. Am I possibly not getting enough calories? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Genetics intensity diet.

Also post pics
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Presumably you are losing weight on only 2k calories? This is not a good muscle gain environment.

Would be useful to know your level - what are your max effort lifts in some of the major compound exercises? These can be rep maxes, don't have to be 1RMs