Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Possible Oblique strain

Hello folks,

2 months ago I started experiencing pain on my side and upper left abdomen (im guessing from deadlifting but lord knows). stopped working out for a bit until it dissappeared (as recommended by my pcp) but when I worked out again and worked out my abs it came back even harder. stopped working out again for like another 3 weeks figured Id ease back in just jumping rope 3 consecutive days after the 3rd it was back not as painful but nonetheless went and got a ct scan nothing out of the norm apparently. gave it another week and pain was gone went for a jog and its back again. was hoping I could get some advice from others on how long am i going to have to pretty much sit on the bench and maybe just be able to go for long walks in the park lol

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like scar tissue in that area whether it be abdomen, ribs, etc... can be a lingering thing that can go away gradually over months/years. I'd avoid repetitive, ongoing things that aggravate it. For example, you might have pain that builds during long distance running but is fine if you sprint short distances during sports. Certain isolations & machines likely won't aggravate it either.

I'm totally guessing so confirm anything with your doctor.