Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Russian trial of American basketball star Brittney Griner opens

Any predictions?

Hope that I am wrong but I think she will get a max sentence..

Stupid games = Stupid prize thing.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is beyond sad. No way to know if she is guilty of the accusations or not.

I think she will be found guilty and sentenced to 10 years of hard labor and then there will be a prisoner swap with a Russian bad guy.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    This is beyond sad. No way to know if she is guilty of the accusations or not.

I think she will be found guilty and sentenced to 10 years of hard labor and then there will be a prisoner swap with a Russian bad guy.
    Hopefully, the swap happens sooner rather than later.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has she tried kneeling or walking out of the Russian courtroom?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Has she tried kneeling or walking out of the Russian courtroom?
    lol

This is so sad because you know she's going to end up in prison for a long time. Why the f was she playing in Russia as a lesbian? It isn't worth the money.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She should’ve watched Midnight Express before taking drugs into a foreign country. She hates America so not sure why she wants to come back. Hopefully she’ll have fun in Russian prison.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The trial against American basketball star Brittney Griner began in a Moscow courtroom on Friday. The 31-year-old star WNBA player is facing up to 10 years in prison on drug smuggling charges.

Griner arrived at the Khimki City Court, in the Moscow suburbs, in handcuffs and a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, accompanied by her legal team. The judge heard witness testimony during a three-hour session before announcing that the trial would resume on July 7.

Griner, who plays for a Russian basketball team outside of the WNBA season, was arrested in February at Moscow's international airport just a few days before Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine, sending relations with the United States into a tailspin.

I wonder if this was the only clothes she had to wear in court?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Hopefully, the swap happens sooner rather than later.
    **** that. No swapping should occur. Outrageous idea. BRB Let’s swap an arms dealer who was supplying terrorists with weapons for a BLM basketball player who thought she was above the law.

Let her do some hard labor. Will probably be the first time in her life.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

The trial against American basketball star Brittney Griner began in a Moscow courtroom on Friday. The 31-year-old star WNBA player is facing up to 10 years in prison on drug smuggling charges.

Griner arrived at the Khimki City Court, in the Moscow suburbs, in handcuffs and a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, accompanied by her legal team. The judge heard witness testimony during a three-hour session before announcing that the trial would resume on July 7.

Griner, who plays for a Russian basketball team outside of the WNBA season, was arrested in February at Moscow's international airport just a few days before Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine, sending relations with the United States into a tailspin.

I wonder if this was the only clothes she had to wear in court?
    LOL at the Jimi Hendrix t-shirt. You think they would at least advise her to dress somewhat professionally.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

She plays for a Russian team, yes I know it’s her backup gig but screw her. She tempted fate & got bit, boo fukkin boo.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    She plays for a Russian team, yes I know it’s her backup gig but screw her. She tempted fate & got bit, boo fukkin hoo.
    Fixed.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    She should’ve watched Midnight Express before taking drugs into a foreign country. She hates America so not sure why she wants to come back. Hopefully she’ll have fun in Russian prison.
    ^^This. Going to a restrictive foreign country and behaving the same way you would in the United States is generally a bad idea. Perhaps this experience will prompt her to reevaluate what she considers "oppression".
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    ^^This. Going to a restrictive foreign country and behaving the same way you would in the United States is generally a bad idea. Perhaps this experience will prompt her to reevaluate what she considers "oppression".
    if she’s able to make it 10 years in prison there, when she lands back in the good ol USA she’ll be on her knees kissing the ground.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I suppose good old America isn’t looking so bad now. Let her do hard time, I always heard the following “Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.”

Oh well, such as life for the “Entitled”.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    15 years hard labor in men's gulag

The men need meat to keep their spirits up
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For Supramax-Trump for 2024, it would be funny as chit if Trump gets her out. Trump got a dumb kid out of a jam from NK.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if she’s able to make it 10 years in prison there, when she lands back in the good ol USA she’ll be on her knees kissing the ground.
    Naw, she will be will saying America didn’t bail me out......

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    For Supramax-Trump for 2024, it would be funny as chit if Trump gets her out. Trump got a dumb kid out of a jam from NK.

Trump is her best chance

Brittney Griner pens an open letter to the President ... begging him to do all he can to get her and other American detainees released from Russian captivity

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Any predictions?

Hope that I am wrong but I think she will get a max sentence..

Stupid games = Stupid prize thing.
    Pretty sure that’s Lenny Kravitz op, quit playin.
    I love eggs.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Otto Warmbier ? He was on life support when he got carried off the plane
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Pretty sure that’s Lenny Kravitz op, quit playin.

LMAO....Nailed it

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, that sucks. If only Russian Collusion was actually a real story, then Trump might have some sway with Putin even as a civilian.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    Damn, that sucks. If only Russian Collusion was actually a real story, then Trump might have some sway with Putin even as a civilian.
    LOL!! The irony is delicious. Sounds like this girl did something incredibly stupid and can go live in a society where individual rights mean very little. She can yearn and beg now to return to the country she so casually and fashionably shat upon previously.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Brittney Griner pens an open letter to the President ... begging him to do all he can to get her and other American detainees released from Russian captivity

Lol, "I still have so much good to do with my freedom"

Like what? More shi*ting on a country that people risk death to get into?

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope she gets max. Don't fuk around in another country.

Lol, "I still have so much good to do with my freedom"

Like what? More shi*ting on a country that people risk death to get into?

Yeah, she needs to feel the sting to really appreciate the good ole USA. She's not at that point yet

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Otto Warmbier ? He was on life support when he got carried off the plane
    Not him it was another basketball player, they were arrested for horsing around.

Trump made him come to WH and thank him, lol.

thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not him it was another basketball player, they were arrested for horsing around.

Trump made him come to WH and thank him, lol.
    That was liangelo ball in china with some other UCLA players. Trump saved his ass.