View Poll Results: What should I do

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Switch to lean bulk

1 100.00%
  • 4 week Mini cut then lean bulk

0 0%
    angelg623 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Should I mini cut at 15 y/o

I have been lifting for about 6 months seriously and I started with 13% body fat and now I’m 17%, I don’t like how I look in the mirror and I am thinking of going on a mini cut for 4 weeks. I have muscles for a 15 year old I am 5’8 169 lbs and probably 156 lean. My goal is to just be really muscular or “buff” naturally. After the mini cut I’ll lean bulk.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I never recommend anyone who hasn't finished growing goes on a calorie restricted diet. You don't need to put your development at risk, you can just eat healthy food according to your appetite and work hard in the gym and results will come.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat at maintenance and train hard. You’ll add muscle which is important while your hormones are going richter.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough