Dankestmemes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Can someone experienced give me some feedback on my workout program?

I've been going to the gym for 8 months. This is my program for the last 2 months. Please tell me what's good and what I should change.

Workout A:
    Pullups
    Back extension
    Shrugs
    Squats
    Hamstring curls
    Calf raises/Seated calf raises
    Biceps curls
    Reverse curls

Workout B:
    Bench press
    Cable flyes
    Triceps pushdown/Skullcrushers
    Shoulder press
    Rear delt flyes
    Side raises

Workout C: (home workout)
    Neck
    Abs

I repeat this 2 times a week and rest on Sunday. I would prefer push pull legs split but I only have time to go to the gym 4 times a week. Also my main goal is building an aesthetic physique so building strength is just and added bonus.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not the worst thing in the world, but you could:
    - replace shrugs with rows
    - do squats in the beginning, not after back extensions
    - do some stiff/romanian deadlifts

Or just do an upper lower with arms on the lower

Upper
    - back - pullups
    - back - rows
    - chest - press
    - chest - flyes
    - delts - press
    - delts - reverse flies + side raises

Lower
    - legs - squats
    - legs - stiff deadlifts
    - legs - walking lunges or leg curls
    - legs - back extension
    - arms - curls + skulls
    - arms - reverse curls + pushdowns

Also, 4 days a week is enough.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dankestmemes View Post
    Please tell me what's good and what I should change
    That's just a list of exercises, but if you have no idea what's good or bad with it, I recommend doing a proper 3 or 4 day novice or program.

But if you're happy with it & want your program to be "your own", keep doing it. If you have your own critique/feedback after doing it for 2 months, full details on the program, or info on your own lifts, that'd probably be helpful for customized feedback as well.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been going to the gym for 8 months. This is my program for the last 2 months. Please tell me what's good and what I should change.

Workout A:
    Pullups
    Back extension
    Shrugs
    Squats
    Hamstring curls
    Calf raises/Seated calf raises
    Biceps curls
    Reverse curls

Workout B:
    Bench press
    Cable flyes
    Triceps pushdown/Skullcrushers
    Shoulder press
    Rear delt flyes
    Side raises

Workout C: (home workout)
    Neck
    Abs

I repeat this 2 times a week and rest on Sunday. I would prefer push pull legs split but I only have time to go to the gym 4 times a week. Also my main goal is building an aesthetic physique so building strength is just and added bonus.

Start with this consideration..

You have legs/back/bis on one day…

You have chest/shoulders/tris on another…so you are close to your push, pull, legs idea anyways BUT, there’s a lot more muscle tissue being taxed on A day than B day.

Would make it more balanced and even with an upper/lower+arms split.

I’d get rid of back ext and add rows. I’d also add a second big quad exercise like leg press. I’d add incline bench to chest work, drop cable flys.

So if it were my own program four days a week, it’d look more. …like this:

Monday
    Bench 4x5-8 reps
    Incline 4x5-8
    Rows 4x6-10
    Lat pulldowns 4x6-10
    Military press 4x5-8
    Upright rows 4x6-10
    Side lateral raises 4x10-12

Tuesday
    Squats 4x5-8
    Leg press 4x5-8
    Leg ext 4x10-15
    Leg curls 4x10-15
    Calf raises 4x15-25
    Ez bar curls 3x6-8
    Alt db curls 3x6-10
    Pushdowns 3x6-12
    Skull crushers 3x6-12

Wednesday- rest

Thursday
    Repeat Mondays movements

Friday
    Deadlift 3x3-5
    Leg press or hack squats 4x6-12
    Leg ext 4x10-15
    Leg curls 4x10-15
    Calf raises 4x15-25
    Preacher curls 3x6-12
    Overhead ext 3x6-12
    Incline db curls 3x6-12
    Skull crushers or pushdowns 3x6-12
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you have access to a friendly medium to large sized dog?
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

Dankestmemes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    That's just a list of exercises, but if you have no idea what's good or bad with it, I recommend doing a proper 3 or 4 day novice or program.

But if you're happy with it & want your program to be "your own", keep doing it. If you have your own critique/feedback after doing it for 2 months, full details on the program, or info on your own lifts, that'd probably be helpful for customized feedback as well.
    My bad I forgot to list how many sets and reps I do.

Pull ups 4x8-10
    Back extensions 4x8-10
    Squats 5x6-8
    Shrugs 4x12
    Bicep curls 4x8-10
    Calf raises 4x15
    Hamstring curls 4x10
    Reverse curls 4x10

Bench 5x6-8
    Chest flyes 4x8-12
    Shoulder press 4x6-8
    Side raises 4x-12-20
    Rear delt row 4x10-12
    Triceps push down 4x8-10

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One day for chest and shoulders and one day for the other 80% of your body. That's pretty wacky distribution.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My bad I forgot to list how many sets and reps I do.

Pull ups 4x8-10
    Back extensions 4x8-10
    Squats 5x6-8
    Shrugs 4x12
    Bicep curls 4x8-10
    Calf raises 4x15
    Hamstring curls 4x10
    Reverse curls 4x10

Bench 5x6-8
    Chest flyes 4x8-12
    Shoulder press 4x6-8
    Side raises 4x-12-20
    Rear delt row 4x10-12
    Triceps push down 4x8-10
    It looks like a lot for 2x/week, as well as being somewhat imbalanced & oddly ordered. As I said above, I think you'd be better off going with a properly designed 3-4 day program but if you're happy with your progress on this, it's really up to you.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been following the Fierce 5 for almost 4 years now. But I'm just a feeble little 54 year old guy as you can see in my avatar.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf