content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100) content1234 is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation Unhappy with my body (pic). Tired of gym. Should I quit and just focus on nutrition?

So I (21F) am getting tired of the gym. I use to love it 5 years ago and was addicted for years. 2 years ago I started slacking. I had my routine fixed some months ago but got tired again and now its been some months i havent been to the gym and i dont look forward to going there. I move well throughout the day (I average 6000 steps a day and I work as a receptionist so im standing for about 9h straight of the day...). Thing is I wouldnt mind going to the gym... but to train upper body only as that is fun. I hate doing legs (leg extensions/curls is the only exercise I like). My only goal with working out is to look very toned. Except im not and it is depressing me. I have been very unhappy with my body lately. I eat a lot of crap too tbh tho and I drink about 3 times a week (I barely get drunk tho. I just like the taste of stouts and Ive built a tolerance).

Here is a pic of my body: https://ibb.co/9ZTkcwC Would it be fine if I quit the gym and just focus on eating clean instead? Also maybe just hit upper body every now and then...

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you stop training, it's not going to make the problem of you not liking your body go away.

On the other hand, that might be a mental issue - perhaps seek out counselling / CBT

Eating good whole foods is never a bad thing in any circumstances.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Life's too short to do things you don't want to do. But it's also too short to be constantly unhappy about the results of choices you make on your own fitness & nutrition. Find a balance that works for you.

OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Main concern is daily caloric intake not eating non clean foods. Find out what your daily maintenance caloric intake is, that is what determines whether you get fat or not. Work in some intense cardio, (not walking on the treadmill) multiple times, every week to elevate metabolism and burn fat more effectively throughout the day. Recommend Squats and Deadlifts for a great butt and thighs. You can lift just like a man for tone only. Make sure to keep protein below your hourly requirements if you don't want to gain. I am the expert on that. There is nothing wrong with putting on natty muscle. It gains slowly and will be a great aid to you in life.

fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel like chit if I don’t workout.

Don’t misunderstand me. I’m not saying I’m some fitness nut, and I have to move my body etc.

I’m a lazy kunt.

If I push through a workout, I can then be a lazy kunt in peace, without the self hate.

For me the trick is getting the routine set and then just doing it. Today is legs… ugh, fukc this, etc. Do it, then I’m good to get on with whatever.

It’s so much more about mental health and the confidence it gives me than anything else. I can interact with people at work or the store or whatever as if I’m a different person than the person I’d be if I had skipped the workout.