mhoward3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6’ 5” looking to bulk after long break from lifting

Hello everyone

I’m looking to begin a bulking program. I lifted frequently before covid and got up to about 240 from being a a 175lb string bean.

I’ve since lost a ton of muscle and dropped back down to 200lbs

I have some lower back problems from a past sports injury so I do not deadlift and am careful with my weight and form when squatting.

I’m looking for some recommendations for a muscle building program. My legs need the most work imo because they’re LONG

Wondering if any tall guys have seen more success or like a specific program

Thank you

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fellow tall guy here at a shade under 6'5". I would check out the Fierce 5 comprehensive program list and look into one of the intermediate programs and see if something there suits you. You could always make adjustments based on your injury limitations.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...31&pagenumber=

Or, there is Coolcicadas PPL, I ran a slightly modified version of this for almost 2 years and loved it.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9807833&page=1
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do what you did to get to 240lbs.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16