snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Anyone tried Creon 10000???

Hey, has anyone tried Creon 10000? I have been using it for around about a month now due to friends recommendation... I have been hovering around the same weight for a while but since taking this I gained 9lbs in under the first two weeks and in total about a stone in a month. I bought in from some site called Rapid Mass - is not expensive, lasts a while and seems to work!!! Just wanted to get more professional advice please???

nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nbogie055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by snastyman View Post
    Hey, has anyone tried Creon 10000? I have been using it for around about a month now due to friends recommendation... I have been hovering around the same weight for a while but since taking this I gained 9lbs in under the first two weeks and in total about a stone in a month. I bought in from some site called Rapid Mass - is not expensive, lasts a while and seems to work!!! Just wanted to get more professional advice please???
    What advice do you need, seeming it works for you?

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it's some sort of creatine i'm sure it's fine. However, next time just go with a bulk mono. I've seen over a kilo for around 15 bucks lately. Equally as effective.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snastyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Need info on side effects if anyone knows any? I havent experienced any but still quite early days

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snastyman View Post
    Need info on side effects if anyone knows any? I havent experienced any but still quite early days
    Isn't this a prescription digestive enzyme tablet?
    A fan of not overthinking.

Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    Not sure

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    creon 1000 = pancreatin = exocrine pancreatic insufficiency drug
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

I have since weighed in an extra 2lbs and have just got back from the gym after benching my PB - 48kg dumbell chest press. I am well chuffed!!! Would def recommend Creon 10000 to anyone, proves size is strength

anonymous

Exclamation Do not!

Ok this drug is to help your pancreas work better for those with pancreas issues most commonly issues to people with Cystic Fibrosis.
    I have been issued Creon 25000 two tablets Three times a day just before food because my pancreas is not working after a bad bout of food poisoning from Subway, along with severe stomach lining damage along with it.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUYS RECOMENDATION.

Creon is a Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy and the side effects are very long and cause a multitude of other health problems you do not want.

DO NOT take this for weight gain or muscle gain, it's not what it's for and this guy has most likely just put on weight from increased appetite. there is also no evidence suggesting any link between muscle gain while using this product, but increased appetite does happen i'm hungry as **** all the time.

Again DO NOT take prescription medication unless directed by a doctor.

Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Food poisoning from Subway caused you have severe stomach lining damage? :s

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Gauley17 View Post
    Food poisoning from Subway caused you have severe stomach lining damage? :s
    Yeah mate it did, I was in hospital over it. been battling with it since march 2015, lost 11Kg in three months (still eating) but body not absorbing food which has almost sent me anaemic.

I have a multitude of complications that followed after it. Severe stomach cramps of a morning and during meals, severe pain from sternum (pancreas), cold limbs, hypoglycaemia because of my pancreas not working properly regulating my blood sugar (or however that work, insulin?)
    Fatuge, nausea, vomiting (rare) loose bowel movements.

It messed me up real good.

Ate Subway at 3PM was really crook by 7:30 pm that night (subway was last meal) Was in hospital next day as wasn't getting better, violently shaking, couldn't warm up I was a real mess.

And because the food left the premises I cant sue for medical or damages. (was eating on way to work) This was on a sunday so 90% sure they had a hang over and ****ed me because of it.

Lsd24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Similar experience

Hi there, whoever you are I would be interested to get in touch because I had the exact same experience that you described after eating raw scallops in a restaurant in Lisbon in 2019. I have been diagnosed with EPI in 2021 and now take Créons 25000 u at every meal. My condition has stabilized but still not as it used to be. Would be very interested to hear your story and lifestyle changes since this event.