Rezonen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Beginner - Help with custom program

Hello folks, I've been training for 2 months now in my home gym i bought, it's not the best but it was what i could get.

Until now I've been doing split workouts for 3x12 but I have been reading that as a beginner i should be doing full body workouts.

I will be uploading a picture with the equipment i got and i would be grateful for any help in making a program for it, i can workout 3/4 days per week.

I'm also doing 3x protein shakes per day with 27g in each and 5g creatine per day.

Equipment is as follows:
    Benchpress with adjustable seat
    Dips station
    Flyes station (i cant use it or dont know how, my arms get locked up in it)
    Preacher bench
    Lats station ( anything over 15kg the sliding weight grabs onto the vertical bar so its pretty much useless unless somebody got a tip for it)
    Leg curl/extension station
    2x dumbells 2.5kg each
    Barbell 10kg

Weights
    2x 15kg
    2x 10kg
    2x 5kg
    4x 2.5kg
    4x 1.25kg

I've also got a walking band machine and a cross trainer.

Edit: Saw now that i couldnt upload images but what i got is listed above
    Last edited by Rezonen; 06-26-2022 at 03:21 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I don't think novices need custom programs. I think it's generally better to do a well constructed cookie cutter routine like Fierce 5. Learn how it works, how it manages progression and start adapting your programming as you get more experienced and are better able to do so based on feedback from your progress.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I don't think novices need custom programs. I think it's generally better to do a well constructed cookie cutter routine like Fierce 5. Learn how it works, how it manages progression and start adapting your programming as you get more experienced and are better able to do so based on feedback from your progress.
    Okat, but many programs i find is developed for people going to the big gyms, and not the kind of equipment i got at home, so i find it hard finding a suitable program.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rezonen View Post
    Okat, but many programs i find is developed for people going to the big gyms, and not the kind of equipment i got at home, so i find it hard finding a suitable program.
    So follow fierce 5 and swap the exercises for something that you have the equipment for that hits the same muscles. If you're struggling to find an alternative then post up the exercises you're struggling to replace and I'll help you with the alternative

Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    So follow fierce 5 and swap the exercises for something that you have the equipment for that hits the same muscles. If you're struggling to find an alternative then post up the exercises you're struggling to replace and I'll help you with the alternative
    Okay, thank you!

themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a complete beginner you can pretty much look at weights and put in muscle so your home equipment will be fine, like others have said substitute excersises on a programme like fierce 5 and ask us for help with substitutions if needed.

If you're looking to progress from a beginner you eventually may need to think about investing in some equipment: squat rack, bench (looks like you have one) and a barbell plus plate weights will satisfy most of your compound lifts. Not cheap but its a 1 off purchase and well worth it

DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DutchB1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does Fierce 5 have recommended adjustments for age starting out?
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post