Nick828460 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Water weight effect on hydrostatic body fat test?

Hello I’m wondering how water weight effects this type of testing? If I gain weight from water while using creatine and say that all muscle mass and fat stays the same. My underwater weight will also stay the same right? even if it is a, let’s say 6 pound gain from water retention on the scale? So underwater weight wouldn’t change but the scale weight would change, would these extra pounds on the scale show as fat or lean mass?
    Did my first test 2 weeks ago and have another in 6 weeks but starting back on creatine. Trying to lose a bit of fat but mostly after gaining muscle.
    Last edited by Nick828460; 06-25-2022 at 10:42 PM.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most bf% measurement methods aren't accurate, not sure if that one is either even after doing some googling. usually they just end up confusing people and they think they've lost a ton of muscle instead of fat...

as for the question, i have no idea how it works

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I honest don't know - yes your specific gravity would stay the same so in theory it should stay the same. IME hydrostatic weighing is much more influenced by how successfully the expel all the air from your lungs