Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trying to attain Robin Shou's physique in Mortal Kombat (1995)

Hello everyone!

I have been hitting the gym for a good few years now.

For the longest period of time, I was aimlessly lifting weights without the slightest idea of how I wanted my body to look like. The physiques I was certain I didn't want were the extreme ends– either a runway model or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I am not sure about you guys but I found it rather difficult and sometimes unmotivating trying to build your body if you do not know your goal. So I struggled with that state for a while.

After a long time, I finally found someone who's physique matched the one I wanted. He is none other than Robin Shou who played Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat (1995).

Anyone experienced able to tell how big were his arms and chest from the photo? I know he is 6ft (I am 6ft too) and judging from his abs, he probably has around 10%-12% body fat?

Reference Image: images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21600000/Robin-Shou-robin-shou-21616318-253-455.jpg

Here are my current measurements if you are interested:
    Height: 6ft
    Body Fat: 14%
    Arms: 15.5 inches
    Chest: 40.5 inches

I know it may sound silly but please help me with his arms, chest and body fat measurements! Having a number in mind will help me a lot in my journey.

Thank you guys!

TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a guy who knows a guy who knows Robin, I gotta say this is weird.
    Cope first, cope hard, no realtea

Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an update on my journey to achieve Robin Shou's physique in Mortal Kombat (1995).

I am now sitting at:

Body Fat: 12.5%
    At 12.5% body fat, I think my pecs and abs are still not as defined with that layer of fat. I probably still gotta lose 2% more body fat. This is honestly the hardest part.

Arms: 16.0 inches
    I think my arms are probably bigger than Robin's now. Rewatching Mortal Kombat, I believe he had around 14.5 - 15 inches arms. I'll stop increasing weights for my arms now.

Chest: 41.5 inches
    I grew an inch since. Yet, I still find my chest smaller. I probably will try to gain another inch.

All in all, I think I probably have to lose more body fat to get a clearer comparison.

Physique Update

Body Fat: 11.0%
    I've managed to reduce 1.5% body fat. At 11.0% body fat, I think my upper pecs are pretty visible now, especially after abs workout and good lighting. I will attempt to lose another 1%.

No change as intended.

Chest: 41.5 inches
    I failed to grow another inch. I am not sure if it is because of the 1.5% body fat I lost or because my chest has reached its peak size at my maintenance weight of 165lbs. However, it does seem a bit bigger than before at 12.5% body fat.

underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    interesting goal

Happy new year all! Great news to start the year! I am now single digit body fat!

Physique Update

Body Fat: 9.5%
    After 3 demoralizing months of stagnant body fat plateau at 11.0%, I've managed to reduce another 1.5% body fat! My abs are now pretty visible walking around. Unfortunately, I still feel my vascularity and abs are not super defined like Robin's. I suspect he is ultimately 8% and not 10-12% like I initially thought. I will ATTEMPT to lose another 1.5% body fat. God bless me because dieting is a bitch.

No change as intended.

Chest: 42.0 inches
    I FINALLY managed to grow another 0.5 inch! At 9.5% body fat, my chest pecs are definitely much more defined than before, giving a larger impression. I think I still wana grow it a little. Will monitor the size as I continue to lose body fat.

If all goes well, I will post a pic of my final transformation!

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He has such a basic bodybuilding physique.. Smaller frame and just looks like alot of chest and arm emphasis.

It's not hard to achieve a physique like that.. because its such a basic bodybuilding look. Just work alot of chest flys, chest presses, hit all angles, incline, decline, flat, and work the biceps and triceps all angles, and do all shoulder presses properly.

I mean its just basic weight training. He's about 5'11-6'0 and weighed a shredded 165 lbs in that movie.. so its really easily attainable.. Just gotta gain the muscle and then cut and become lean like 8% bodyfat
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100) Jninguem is not very well liked. (-100)

Any news?

Is there any good news from your objective to reach your objective?
    I also would like to apear like Robin Shou in that movie. It's very beautifull and his proportions are not too big that becames a monster like The Rock.