Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trying to attain Robin Shou's physique in Mortal Kombat (1995)

Hello everyone!

I have been hitting the gym for a good few years now.

For the longest period of time, I was aimlessly lifting weights without the slightest idea of how I wanted my body to look like. The physiques I was certain I didn't want were the extreme ends– either a runway model or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I am not sure about you guys but I found it rather difficult and sometimes unmotivating trying to build your body if you do not know your goal. So I struggled with that state for a while.

After a long time, I finally found someone who's physique matched the one I wanted. He is none other than Robin Shou who played Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat (1995).

Anyone experienced able to tell how big were his arms and chest from the photo? I know he is 6ft (I am 6ft too) and judging from his abs, he probably has around 10%-12% body fat?

Reference Image: images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21600000/Robin-Shou-robin-shou-21616318-253-455.jpg

Here are my current measurements if you are interested:
    Height: 6ft
    Body Fat: 14%
    Arms: 15.5 inches
    Chest: 40.5 inches

I know it may sound silly but please help me with his arms, chest and body fat measurements! Having a number in mind will help me a lot in my journey.

Thank you guys!

TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a guy who knows a guy who knows Robin, I gotta say this is weird.

Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an update on my journey to achieve Robin Shou's physique in Mortal Kombat (1995).

I am now sitting at:

Body Fat: 12.5%
    At 12.5% body fat, I think my pecs and abs are still not as defined with that layer of fat. I probably still gotta lose 2% more body fat. This is honestly the hardest part.

Arms: 16.0 inches
    I think my arms are probably bigger than Robin's now. Rewatching Mortal Kombat, I believe he had around 14.5 - 15 inches arms. I'll stop increasing weights for my arms now.

Chest: 41.5 inches
    I grew an inch since. Yet, I still find my chest smaller. I probably will try to gain another inch.

All in all, I think I probably have to lose more body fat to get a clearer comparison.