Thread: Wedding Season

thehill96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Wedding Season

I am about to have to go to about 3 weddings in 4 months and I am trying to lose my covid weight. I used to play collegiate sports around 2 years ago and that was how I kept my weight down, but now I work an office job and dont have access to the resources i had in college. However, I do have a gym membership any suggestions on workouts or training guides? thanks for the help!

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2012 join date and this is your first post? Impressive lol.

Post is very vague. If all you want to do is lose weight, you can just do cardio and watch what you eat. You should be lifting, paying attention to macros/protein/calories and doing some cardio/conditioning in an ideal world.

If you're new to lifting try Fierce 5 in the workout program section, can't go wrong starting there. And reading the nutrition stickies.

DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The challenge is watching what you eat and drink at all those weddings. No workout or training guide will offset that in the near term. Enjoy yourself and kick in a program in 4 months.
    Originally Posted by thehill96 View Post
    I am about to have to go to about 3 weddings in 4 months and I am trying to lose my covid weight. I used to play collegiate sports around 2 years ago and that was how I kept my weight down, but now I work an office job and dont have access to the resources i had in college. However, I do have a gym membership any suggestions on workouts or training guides? thanks for the help!

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DutchB1 View Post
    The challenge is watching what you eat and drink at all those weddings. No workout or training guide will offset that in the near term. Enjoy yourself and kick in a program in 4 months.
    it's still better to start now and make progress in those 4 months. if OP overeats like 4000 calories, it's only a week of cutting - no biggie