Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    The skydaddy invented by an illusory entity, really?
    Everyone answers to His law someday.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Everyone answers to His law someday.
    Man made God, not the other way around.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man made God, not the other way around.
    You honestly believe we all just appeared out of nowhere by accident?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Even smart atheist scientists acknowledge the "Intelligent Designer."
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    You honestly believe we all just appeared out of nowhere by accident?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Your belief in an eternal being, an uncaused cause that created the universe, is stupid and based on a profound lack of self awareness.

Even smart atheist scientists acknowledge the "Intelligent Designer."
    I know that a very small percentage of the upper echelon of scientists believe in a creator God. That's an indication of how pervasive conditioning is.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your belief in an eternal being, an uncaused cause that created the universe, is stupid and based on a profound lack of self awareness.

I know that a very small percentage of the upper echelon of scientists believe in a creator God. That's an indication of how pervasive conditioning is.
    I take pride in having designed and build some complicated machines and systems.

How did I learn how to be an engineer?

Then I look at the universe in awe and wonder, who ever engineered this universe is far superior in intellect than all of humanity combined. If you look how the universe works and asked the statistical question:

What are the chances this was all by accident?

You'd be surprised at the answer.

And the answer is 1 x 10^800 power this is all by accident. I did the math. But don't trust my math. Do your own math. Forget religion or this or that. Think math.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

I take pride in having designed and build some complicated machines and systems.

How did I learn how to be an engineer?

Then I look at the universe in awe and wonder, who ever engineered this universe is far superior in intellect than all of humanity combined. If you look how the universe works and asked the statistical question:

What are the chances this was all by accident?

You'd be surprised at the answer.

And the answer is 1 x 10^800 power this is all by accident. I did the math. But don't trust my math. Do your own math. Forget religion or this or that. Think math.
    In philosophy, your creator God belief is called 'the crackpot model'. A potter makes a pot, so someone must have made the universe. The 'how it came about' question is an imponderable, but there are better theories, especially if you consider that duality is an illusion.

Anyways, your belief is based on ignorance and the fear of ending.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    When you have a GF that is the director of a foster care agency, and you hear about some of the tragic stories, then you realize that this isn't such a simple topic.
    It is very complex and there are many many gray areas.
    Just sayin.
    There are a lot of grey areas.

I wouldn't get an abortion myself, but my daughter is a teen and there are a lot of girls at her school getting pregnant as teens are potato when it comes to birth control. I don't know. If my daughter got pregnant I'd probably end up raising the child, which I would definitely do, but BOY that's a lot to ask for, especially now that I'm caring for my elderly parents. I don't know if I have the energy to do both and work full time.

In addition, I've had married women who already had 3 kids and the husband had a vasectomy that didn't work, so they got pregnant with a 4th while living in a tiny apartment. Now in that case she had an abortion but Kaiser gave her the abortion pill so she had to look at the fetus and then she and her husband freaked out and didn't know what to do with it, so she became suicidal and said she'll never do it again. It sounds grim and miserable.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Our belief is based on logic..the "Big Bang" is a physical impossibility. Everything we observe, research and study when it comes to functional information comes from intelligence (a mind) this is called conclusive evidence.There is no evidence that
    1) origin of information comes from anything but intelligence
    2)Random mutations ever produce functional information

Genomes of animals were created by a genius. Here is part of the mouse genome on chromosome number 2, maybe someone can explain the function of this sequence of nucleotide bases...

gcagtggaca caggaatacg cagtggacac aggaatatgc agtggagaca ggaatacgca gtggacacag gaatacgcag tggacacagg aatacgcagt ggacacagga atacgcagtg gagacaggaa tatgcagtgg agacaggaat acgcagtgga cacaggaata cgcagtggac acaggaatac gcagtggaga ctggaatatg cagtggagac aggaacacgc agtggagaca ggaatatgca gtggagacag gaatacgcag tggagacagg aatacgcagt ggacacagga atacgcagtg gagacaggaa tacgcagtgg agacaggaac acgcagtgga gacaggaaca cgcagtggag acaggaatac gctgtggaga caggaataca ctgggtcggt ttggacgttg gtgctgggga ttgaagcaag ccttgaacgc gaccagacag tgctgtaact gaactgcttc ttccctgggg cagtgtttct ttcagttccg aggttctgct cacctggttt ctaatttatg cagataaatc tctgggtcaa gcataagtgt gcctacaact ttagcccttg gaagggaaag gcaggggatt gggagtttaa ccccaacctg cactgcgcag tgagactcta tctcaaaata ataatattgc agttggtaat cgggtctgtg aatccaaaat agtcctgaaa tatcatgttt tatcagtctc ttttataaaa acctaacaat attaccaaaa agccattgga ctgtctggag tactggagtt gggagcatta gaaaatgagg aaacagacag tggctctctg ctgctgcctg tctgaaggtg tagaaggtcc tccattggta gaggtttcaa gcagaaggca gcagtattgc cattcatctc tctgtctttc tccttcacag gagtatttct tgcaagcaga gttgacaagt aacgttttga aaacaggagt ggtccactgc tgtgtggggc agtgcaacaa caccatccct gtggacacca tccttaccat gaagaaactg cctatcactt atgtacgttc actgtgggag ttaagtcact caagcacctt ttcttgcttg tgcgttatgt gtctgtctag gttctggatg agggaggtaa tggagtcgtt tctataatgc ttccttcccc aagagttttc tatggaagca tggcagatgt gagttctgcc tttttgtcag agatggaacc aatgatctaa agtgagttgg gttggatgac tgctatttcc tgggtgtgct aaagacttcc agcctgggag gttgagctgt gctgagagac ctcagagggg agctgtttgc ctggaggacc tggttcaatc tttctttgtt ctttatctct ttcttattct ctggtgctag aaactgagca tgctagttgt gtactccagc gctcagcagt ccctagttct ttatctcctg atgggatgat tgtgttagtc ctctaaagga ctgggatgga gttgagtcta gatcagtgat cagtgggtgt gcacagccac aatgaattag catgttagca gatgtgacag taattcggcg ctttttggtg aaaaattttt atccttagat tgtcccttac tctttttctt atccatcctt gtagagcaac aggaaggaaa acaagggtgg ctacctctgc cactcatgtg cagagcagcg catcgggcct ttggcattcc tgactgcctc

This is only a small part of the 2,700,000,000 nucleotide bases that can create a mouse. If anyone believes that this is a result of random chance then they are mentally retarded.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Our belief is based on logic..

If anyone believes that this is a result of random chance then they are mentally retarded.
    Yup everyone else is stupid while you are smart.

And next time don't be such a pu55y with neg messages and post it.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Our belief is based on logic..the "Big Bang" is a physical impossibility. Everything we observe, research and study when it comes to functional information comes from intelligence (a mind) this is called conclusive evidence.There is no evidence that
    1) origin of information comes from anything but intelligence
    2)Random mutations ever produce functional information

Genomes of animals were created by a genius. Here is part of the mouse genome on chromosome number 2, maybe someone can explain the function of this sequence of nucleotide bases...

gcagtggaca caggaatacg cagtggacac aggaatatgc agtggagaca ggaatacgca gtggacacag gaatacgcag tggacacagg aatacgcagt ggacacagga atacgcagtg gagacaggaa tatgcagtgg agacaggaat acgcagtgga cacaggaata cgcagtggac acaggaatac gcagtggaga ctggaatatg cagtggagac aggaacacgc agtggagaca ggaatatgca gtggagacag gaatacgcag tggagacagg aatacgcagt ggacacagga atacgcagtg gagacaggaa tacgcagtgg agacaggaac acgcagtgga gacaggaaca cgcagtggag acaggaatac gctgtggaga caggaataca ctgggtcggt ttggacgttg gtgctgggga ttgaagcaag ccttgaacgc gaccagacag tgctgtaact gaactgcttc ttccctgggg cagtgtttct ttcagttccg aggttctgct cacctggttt ctaatttatg cagataaatc tctgggtcaa gcataagtgt gcctacaact ttagcccttg gaagggaaag gcaggggatt gggagtttaa ccccaacctg cactgcgcag tgagactcta tctcaaaata ataatattgc agttggtaat cgggtctgtg aatccaaaat agtcctgaaa tatcatgttt tatcagtctc ttttataaaa acctaacaat attaccaaaa agccattgga ctgtctggag tactggagtt gggagcatta gaaaatgagg aaacagacag tggctctctg ctgctgcctg tctgaaggtg tagaaggtcc tccattggta gaggtttcaa gcagaaggca gcagtattgc cattcatctc tctgtctttc tccttcacag gagtatttct tgcaagcaga gttgacaagt aacgttttga aaacaggagt ggtccactgc tgtgtggggc agtgcaacaa caccatccct gtggacacca tccttaccat gaagaaactg cctatcactt atgtacgttc actgtgggag ttaagtcact caagcacctt ttcttgcttg tgcgttatgt gtctgtctag gttctggatg agggaggtaa tggagtcgtt tctataatgc ttccttcccc aagagttttc tatggaagca tggcagatgt gagttctgcc tttttgtcag agatggaacc aatgatctaa agtgagttgg gttggatgac tgctatttcc tgggtgtgct aaagacttcc agcctgggag gttgagctgt gctgagagac ctcagagggg agctgtttgc ctggaggacc tggttcaatc tttctttgtt ctttatctct ttcttattct ctggtgctag aaactgagca tgctagttgt gtactccagc gctcagcagt ccctagttct ttatctcctg atgggatgat tgtgttagtc ctctaaagga ctgggatgga gttgagtcta gatcagtgat cagtgggtgt gcacagccac aatgaattag catgttagca gatgtgacag taattcggcg ctttttggtg aaaaattttt atccttagat tgtcccttac tctttttctt atccatcctt gtagagcaac aggaaggaaa acaagggtgg ctacctctgc cactcatgtg cagagcagcg catcgggcct ttggcattcc tgactgcctc

This is only a small part of the 2,700,000,000 nucleotide bases that can create a mouse. If anyone believes that this is a result of random chance then they are mentally retarded.
    It's such an utter stupidity that only sees intelligence originating from a creator God rather than being the universe itself.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's such an utter stupidity that only sees intelligence originating from a creator God rather than being the universe itself.
    No..it would be stupid to think nothing can create something..which is what you believe...

How can you say that there was a big bang when the poorest type of insulator is outer space because there is nothing space to insulate the heat, and this is the reason why stars do not form naturally. And the other reason why a big bang could not have occurred is because no amount of gravity can pull all matter into one infinitesimal region by any stretch of the imagination because the pressures exerting outward are thousands of times greater than the gravity pulling the matter in...

Think?

Btw.. 4 billion odd years is nowhere near enough time to randomly stumble upon the information required to build life. There is a finite number of life forms(generation), because time itself is finite in relation to life on the planet. It's not possible.

This guy also said we only went to the moon one time..lol

No..it would be stupid to think nothing can create something..which is what you believe...

How can you say that there was a big bang when the poorest type of insulator is outer space because there is nothing space to insulate the heat, and this is the reason why stars do not form naturally. And the other reason why a big bang could not have occurred is because no amount of gravity can pull all matter into one infinitesimal region by any stretch of the imagination because the pressures exerting outward are thousands of times greater than the gravity pulling the matter in...

Think?

Btw.. 4 billion odd years is nowhere near enough time to randomly stumble upon the information required to build life. There is a finite number of life forms(generation), because time itself is finite in relation to life on the planet. It's not possible.
    Aside from the fact that you say I said things that I never said, you claim a knowledge about evolution that you clearly don't have. I actually don't subscribe to the Big Bang theory.

Time is a measurement, btw, nothing else. There is only this moment.

Aside from the fact that you say I said things that I never said, you claim a knowledge about evolution that you clearly don't have. I actually don't subscribe to the Big Bang theory.

Time is a measurement, btw, nothing else.
    Big bang theory or not..it doesn't change the fact that what you think is an impossibility. Abiogenesis is not evolution btw, and so far your best defense is throwing up a video of some dude that is clearly confused about history. You are out of your element here. Trust me. I was an Atheist for years, any argument you have, I will destroy you.

Big bang theory or not..it doesn't change the fact that what you think is an impossibility. Abiogenesis is not evolution btw, and so far your best defense is throwing up a video of some dude that is clearly confused about history. You are out of your element here. Trust me. I was an Atheist for years, any argument you have, I will destroy you.
    You assume so much. I'm not an atheist and I don't argue with stupid people, like yourself. I'm not concerned with the creation of the universe, only with the reality of my own existence and I know for sure that you're clueless about what you actually are. If you perceived what you really are, you wouldn't believe in all this creator God nonsense.

You assume so much. I'm not an atheist and I don't argue with stupid people, like yourself. I'm not concerned with the creation of the universe, only with the reality of my own existence and I know for sure that you're clueless about what you actually are. If you perceived what you really are, you wouldn't believe in all this creator God nonsense.
    so we are just gonna go with ad hominem attacks then...

mmkay

so we are just gonna go with ad hominem attacks then...

mmkay
    Don't be a hypocrite. I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing things out. What are you?

Don't be a hypocrite. I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing things out. What are you?
    I'm a logical person. I look at Evidence to support any assumptions people present or theory's/convictions on how I feel about something.
    I was an atheist for years, up until I was 30, when evidence of God came into my life. That's another story, point being evolution, by and large is a farce. When we look at the complexity of genomes, DNA, how these things look designed but apparently "are not" I always knew deep down this was a fallacy. In fact much of what is usually attributed to mutations in the nature is simply adaptation, and that adaptation has today a name, EPIGENETICS. It is a system that does not change the DNA, it regulates gene-expression and does not need those millions of years to do it. In fact a good example of epigenetic adaptation are the Galapagos finches. It was supposed until recently that changes in the size and form of their beaks required time periods typical to the Darwinian explanation, observations have however confirmed that the changes occur continuously (as rapidly is in a couple of years) and are reversible.

When you really start to look at the evolutionary model, it simply does not hold up.
    I am a Christian, and for logical sound reason.

edit-did not mean to derail thread OP

I'm a logical person. I look at Evidence to support any assumptions people present or theory's/convictions on how I feel about something.
    I was an atheist for years, up until I was 30, when evidence of God came into my life. That's another story, point being evolution, by and large is a farce. When we look at the complexity of genomes, DNA, how these things look designed but apparently "are not" I always knew deep down this was a fallacy. In fact much of what is usually attributed to mutations in the nature is simply adaptation, and that adaptation has today a name, EPIGENETICS. It is a system that does not change the DNA, it regulates gene-expression and does not need those millions of years to do it. In fact a good example of epigenetic adaptation are the Galapagos finches. It was supposed until recently that changes in the size and form of their beaks required time periods typical to the Darwinian explanation, observations have however confirmed that the changes occur continuously (as rapidly is in a couple of years) and are reversible.

When you really start to look at the evolutionary model, it simply does not hold up.
    I am a Christian, and for logical sound reason.
    There is no evidence of a creator God. That's ridiculous. You say that you're a logical person. What is the person?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    There are a lot of grey areas.

I wouldn't get an abortion myself, but my daughter is a teen and there are a lot of girls at her school getting pregnant as teens are potato when it comes to birth control. I don't know. If my daughter got pregnant I'd probably end up raising the child, which I would definitely do, but BOY that's a lot to ask for, especially now that I'm caring for my elderly parents. I don't know if I have the energy to do both and work full time.

In addition, I've had married women who already had 3 kids and the husband had a vasectomy that didn't work, so they got pregnant with a 4th while living in a tiny apartment. Now in that case she had an abortion but Kaiser gave her the abortion pill so she had to look at the fetus and then she and her husband freaked out and didn't know what to do with it, so she became suicidal and said she'll never do it again. It sounds grim and miserable.

This is the outcome from a generation that is conditioned thinking someone or something will get them out of a jam.

I stuck to jerking it during HS because I was in fear of knocking a chick up, it eithier that or getting them to jerk it me.

There is no evidence of a creator God. That's ridiculous. You say that you're a logical person. What is the person?
    There is evidence..the fact that origin of information always arises from intelligence, and random mutations never produce functional information is the evidence of creation..DNA in and of itself is evidence.

There is evidence..the fact that origin of information always arises from intelligence, and random mutations never produce functional information is the evidence of creation..DNA in and of itself is evidence.
    The problem here is that you're positing intelligence to a subject (God) that you believe created an object (the universe). Not only that, but if you believe the same nonsense that so many others do, this creator has always existed and it's a guy, for Christs sake! I have no argument with intelligence, but it is awareness, the space we function in as human beings.

Again, what is the person?

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    This is the outcome from a generation that is conditioned thinking someone or something will get them out of a jam.

I stuck to jerking it during HS because I was in fear of knocking a chick up, it eithier that or getting them to jerk it me.
    The bolded phrase is redundant.

The problem here is that you're positing intelligence to a subject (God) that you believe created an object (the universe). Not only that, but if you believe the same nonsense that so many others do, this creator has always existed and it's a guy, for Christs sake! I have no argument with intelligence, but it is awareness, the space we function in as human beings.

Again, what is the person?
    okay..let's take this slow..
    Well there are only two possibilities that would explain the existence of the Universe..

1) It created itself
    2) Something/someone outside of the Universe created it.

With me so far?

okay..let's take this slow..
    Well there are only two possibilities that would explain the existence of the Universe..

1) It created itself
    2) Something/someone outside of the Universe created it.

With me so far?
    Are you familiar with the Quantum theory? That's an interesting one. There are so many theories and the bottom line as I previously pointed out is that the 'how it all came about' is an imponderable and not at all important. What is important is understanding, perceiving what you actually are.

Anyways, go ahead.
    Last edited by supramax; 07-01-2022 at 12:58 PM. Reason: sp

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Bummer, make no wonder you're so grumpy all the time... Poor thing.

Why didn't you use a condom? They didn't come that small? Could have used one of those rubber things the ladies at the bank used for counting money.

In school I was pretty much a penis with a backpack. Good times...

Never knocked any girls up, jumped that shark.

Pull out game was on point!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Are you familiar with the Quantum theory? That's an interesting one. There are so many theories and the bottom line as I previously pointed out is that the 'how it all came about' is an imponderable and not at all important. What is important is understanding, perceiving what you actually are.

Anyways, go ahead.
    ..okay we can go that route too..what you actually are.

You are body, soul, and spirit, made in the image of God, whom is also, body (Jesus-a middle eastern Jew/not necessarily white), Spirit (as in the Holy Spirit) and the Father (or Yahweh-consisting of the sequence of consonants Yod, Heh, Waw, and Heh, is known as the tetragrammaton.)..

How you came about is extremely important, if you believe you are nothing but a product of Evolution, without everlasting purpose, it will absolutley have an effect on your life. Outside the absence of having God involved in your daily life, you will never find your true purpose as long as you do not come into a relationship with the one whom created you (no, not your parents). I'm curious, have you ever sought after God? When you look at this world, at people, what is happening around you today in politics, war, when you look at the stars, the countryside, did you never feel, surely there is something more going on here than simply what I perceive?

I'll show you practically how belief in God has an impact on people's lives. And it directly relates to this thread..which I posted a few pages back but was completely ignored.... in 1963 when The Bible was taken out of the Public School system, the results were immediately staggering. Instantaneously, we saw a spike in teenage pregnancy, STD's, drug use, rape, dropout, lower test scores, even divorce rate all skyrocketed...

You see, when you teach a child that there are no eternal consequences for their actions, and they are nothing but animals, can we really be surprised when they grow up and act accordingly? This is the result of Evolution, and teaching children, there is NO GOD
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 07-01-2022 at 01:33 PM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bolded phrase is redundant.
    There is no conditioning with God’s creation.

The people who are conditioned are not real faith.

Pockets Marshmellow, you were a virgin till age 40, the only action you ever got before than was the sock.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Why didn't you use a condom?

I broke a condom..........

It was a Magnum too.