Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Are you really this smooth brained..? Yes. yes you are..the links posted are exactly what I stated. You even BOLDED it lol.

An abortion is an elective procedure to kill the ZEF...nothing about a "miscarriage". Abortions are pre-mediated choices..a pregnant women does not go into a doctor's office and ASK to have her child removed if she does not intend to end said pregnancy..deliberately

Let me as you a serious question..how old were you when your parents told you that you were the poster child for the Pro-Choice movement..?

Be honest

It's seriously scary to think people like you are actually allowed to vote
    And there you go with your insults. Typical of your posting style. And, I suppose, typical of you when challenged. I'm done with you Paul, you have the mind of an immature child who can't control his/her emotions.
    747 Driver

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    And there you go with your insults. Typical of your posting style. And, I suppose, typical of you when challenged. I'm done with you Paul, you have the mind of an immature child who can't control his/her emotions.
    That's when you know Paul is losing an argument. He reverts to insults.

You had him on the ropes from the get go. He doesn't like that. Was the same way when people handed him his ass in the covid threads. He thought he was an expert there as well.

He looks down on Atheists but certainly doesn't act very christian like, typical wannabe. A few of them in here.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Look at that oximoron, unborn child, meaning there’s a child in the womb.

Biden made the same statement.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Look at that oximoron, unborn child, meaning there’s a child in the womb.

Biden made the same statement.
    You should read that again and really think about it. Not surprised it went over your head short ass

Hey Moron you spelled "oxymoron" wrong

Last edited by mtpockets; 06-27-2022 at 01:50 PM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine being offended on a bodybuilding forum..I cannot believe how sensitive you are, it’s as if you need to be coddled & need emotional support..are you sure you are a male?

Honestly, not being able to take a ribbing & criticism only reaffirms why you take the stances you do. An emotional & illogical shell of a human being.

Aren’t you a giant?
    Maybe, They have nicknamed me "Big Sexy" at the gym.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You had him on the ropes from the get go. He doesn't like that. Was the same way when people handed him his ass in the covid threads. He thought he was an expert there as well.

He looks down on Atheists but certainly doesn't act very christian like, typical wannabe. A few of them in here.

Just lol..you got owned on Covid getting literally everything wrong, & your friend here even bolded his own fallacies. Keep thinking you know better than the entire medical field when it comes to both subjects..& yes apparently atheists don’t research anything..it’s why you are atheists

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe, They have nicknamed me "Big Sexy" at the gym.
    I heard they call you lurch.

Just lol..you got owned on Covid getting literally everything wrong, & your friend here even bolded his own fallacies. Keep thinking you know better than the entire medical field when it comes to both subjects..& yes apparently atheists don’t research anything..it’s why you are atheists

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yes I've noticed he claims to be Christian and acts nothing like one here. And he's so childish with his insults. Oh well, maybe he'll grow up one day.
    747 Driver

Strange that you would find that specific use for this ice sculpture

..nah, who we foolin, it’s not strange at all..

Pockets once again confirmed he’ll always be a ****git at heart
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 06-27-2022 at 04:04 PM.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow Some more good news, this time in New York. The NY Supreme Court just struck down a recently passed law literally granting voting rights to illegal immigrants. If common sense starts to take over the left is done
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Wow Some more good news, this time in New York. The NY Supreme Court just struck down a recently passed law literally granting voting rights to illegal immigrants. If common sense starts to take over the left is done
    C'mon now, if you're going to celebrate and report the news, at least report it correctly without the spin. Non-citizen Residents are COMPLETELY different than illegals, but yes, it's a good reversal. They were only allowed to vote in local elections; no state or federal elections.
    Last edited by bustasinclair; 06-27-2022 at 03:23 PM.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you were around for the covid thread, you'd know not to waste your time attempting meaningful discussion with him.

So if you kick a pregnant woman..you won't get charged with double homicide?

Also..if we are going with definitions..

Definition of person
    1 : HUMAN, INDIVIDUAL —sometimes used in combination especially by those who prefer to avoid man in compounds applicable to both sexes

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/personhood

Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has made it the official policy of the United States that life begins at conception.

Show me one Medical or Scientific Journal stating different, I can reference over 100..

I'll wait.

I'm guessing you are going to have a hard time seeing as the actual definition of the word...

con·cep·tion 1. the action of conceiving a child or of a child being conceived.
    synonyms inception of pregnancy, conceiving, fertilization, impregnation, insemination; rarefecundation

These are the facts, as is the fact that at approximately 1.5-2 hours after conception that zygote becomes a living organism that is scientifically classified as h-Sapiens.

Every embryology textbook; bar none, agrees that a new human life is created at conception.

keep trying, surely one day you'll post something intelligent
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 06-27-2022 at 04:38 PM.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    C'mon now, if you're going to celebrate and report the news, at least report it correctly without the spin. Non-citizen Residents are COMPLETELY different than illegals, but yes, it's a good reversal. They were only allowed to vote in local elections; no state or federal elections.
    Non citizens? What’s that, I’m being honest and I just wrote what I saw

straight demonic...this is the ultimate example of how evil this ideology is. The only thing that matters is their OWN feelings, their own comfort, their own gratification. They don’t think they should ever be uncomfortable or face consequences. The abortion lobby represents our most selfish impulses. They don’t even acknowledge the humanity of the child, if it brings any discomfort or inconvenience to the ego of the mother. It all boils down to a poisonous ideology that was designed to destroy the American family. The hierarchy that makes us strong. Free healthcare, free college, free abortion on demand. It all exists to make you dependent on State power, and to appeal to your darkest most selfish nature. To make you believe that you don’t have to take responsibility for anything, and all you need is more State power. And it’ll never be enough. It’ll never satisfy. When was the last time you saw a grateful leftist? Left wing ideology needs a permanent underclass that is taught to always blame everyone but themselves to thrive. It needs continuous chaos.

He is exactly correct, if it was a Quran they would not dare do this. There is only One true God, they know it, and they will do anything and everything to stand against Him before they fall.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...e5170902%2Fpg1
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 06-27-2022 at 04:53 PM.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Non citizens? What’s that, I’m being honest and I just wrote what I saw
    No worries, I don't know where you get your news, but the people that were allowed to vote locally were non-citizen residents, meaning they hold some sort of Visa and they are completely legal in their right to be here in the US as opposed to illegal aliens. I agree that, while it's sad they have to pay taxes, they shouldn't be allowed to vote in my opinion and yours.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazon has granted a new and unusual benefit to the million-plus Americans who work for the company: $4,000 to travel for out-of-state health care, including abortions.

The benefit covers the cost of travel for “family planning” for all employees who cannot access care where they live, Disney said, including “pregnancy-related decisions.”

Ride-hailing service Lyft said Friday that its U.S. medical benefits plan includes coverage for “elective abortion and reimbursement for travel costs” if an employee must travel more than 100 miles for an in-network provider
    Of course. It's cheaper for a corporation to pay for an abortion than maternity leave.

This is a numbers game, nothing more.

GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Planned Parenthood of Greater New York says it will increase services by 20%.

"We are committed to ensuring equitable access to all New Yorkers and people across the country in states hostile toward health care — and abortion is health care.”
    Wasn't there a whole bunch of noise about how wrong it was to cross state lines to commit murder just last year?

The writer T.S. Eliot said "There are no lost causes because there are no gained causes."

Pay attention to the last half of this sentence. The Pro-life movement must see yesterday's win not as a final victory (because it was not) but as an amazingly invaluable opportunity that we must aggressively take advantage of now. The overturning of Roe V Wade does not save the lives of unborn children in itself, it clears an open pathway for us to do so (in certain cases of course, it was done ahead of yesterday's decision). The difference is for the first time in most of our lifetimes, our political efforts on the issue of abortion will now bear immediate fruit. We are no longer taking action in the hopes that it will someday save lives. We are engaged in a direct competition with the defenders of abortion for individual human lives in the moment.

“The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” Patrick Henry (1736-1799) American revolutionary.
    ^^This. Despite the left's narrative, many Christian organizations have pregnancy centers, adoption centers, food drives, shelters, hospitals, rehab centers, etc. that can be donated to or have volunteer work done at to support this influx.

Yes, we make laws based on Biological and Scientific Studies that confirm human life begins at conception...just like what the Bible always stated..imagine that.

Atheist libs getting it wrong once again..can't say I'm surprised..

Also LOL @ Oswalt could you have posted a more insufferable cuck?
    I gave you some green for some earlier posts, and I agree. Mt picked literally the moistest dude to quote. I've seen baby turds harder than that guy.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... doesn't act very christian like...
    You mean deluded and doing good deeds for the sole purpose of getting into an invented fairytale place, so they can spend eternity watching sinners burn in hell?

Since when does one have to be a Christian to think a baby is a human life?

Even Atheists don’t believe in murder.

Did you know that objectively a legal abortion can never be murder? Why? Because a murder is an illegal killing.

To consider a legal abortion murder is nothing more than an emotional response.

The more you know ...
    747 Driver

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you know that objectively a legal abortion can never be murder? Why? Because a murder is an illegal killing.

To consider a legal abortion murder is nothing more than an emotional response.

The more you know ...
    I'm pretty sure that murder is defined as killing another human being.

Sometimes I have no idea how you come up with stuff. I think your hamster wheel could use some oil.

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    LMAO, that's a good one.. Keep them coming

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    You mean deluded and doing good deeds for the sole purpose of getting into an invented fairytale place, so they can spend eternity watching sinners burn in hell?
    I have nothing but the utmost respect for devout Christians, I have many friends that are. A few of my friends are even Clergy, I was fishing with a pastor friend of mine a few weeks ago. Great guy.

He said to me, Dunk, you're a great guy, kind, generous always helping people, you give Atheists a good name. Except you say Fuk a lot.. lol

We have a lot of fun when we get together.

What I don't have respect for are knockoffs, like some of the ones you see in here.

Spitting out bible verses in one post, next they are hurling insults, calling people names and wishing harm on others..

Those aren't Christians, they are just people who need to cling to something because they fear there is nothing after they take the dirt nap.