Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Check out main misc R/P. There are folks there claiming just this - it's a distraction from inflation. But what can you expect from people with teenage-like minds.

LMAO.... I hear ya
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It`s Interesting, disconcerting to Read here and elsewhere, that some believe it will disproportionately effect people in inpoverished areas of the country, So if I understand this correctly, they`re literally bemoaning the fact that more infants in downtrodden areas of the United States are going to get to have opportunities to live out their lives in full !

And is the overturning of Roe v Wade only for Women, or does it encompass all birthing people ?
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Who said anything about a constitutional right? I said in my initial post Women's rights, and yes, women are losing the right to choose to have an abortion

Here's some copy and paste from Roe vs Wade, perhaps you will get where I am coming from..

What if the aborted baby was a women that seems like an actual human rights violation (if anyone on the left could define a women lol). I’m not on opposing sides of this topic. I simply don’t care. You glossed right over the points about medical necessity, so I guess you are just worried about the difficulties of irresponsible people who get knocked up and use abortions as a method of birth control? I guess they could move to a blue state and have all the abortions they want. I’m on neither side, it doesn’t affect me. Abortions will continue to be paid for by tax dollars in IL, bus tickets aren’t that expensive. I’m all for more abortions though in general. I see adults that should be aborted regularly.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    You glossed right over the points about medical necessity, so I guess you are just worried about the difficulties of irresponsible people who get knocked up and use abortions as a method of birth control?
    No, as I mentioned.

I am about the woman's right to choose an abortion.

I believe the woman in consult with their healthcare provider and family if applicable should make that decision. Not me or any given state.

It's a right that they had for over 50 years and it should have continued imo.

That's it that's all.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    The gyms are open today, i am leaving shortly, are you going today?
    I have a garage gym, I post vids training in my garage in the BH thread.

What’s your fuking point?

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, as I mentioned.

I am about the woman's right to choose an abortion.

I believe the woman in consult with their healthcare provider and family if applicable should make that decision. Not me or any given state.

It's a right that they had for over 50 years and it should have continued imo.

That's it that's all.
    I agree. However, the democrats bemoaning the decision are in control of the house, senate and White House. They could just do their job and make that happen through legislation rather than court decisions…

Jennifer Rourke, a Democratic candidate for Rhode Island State Senate, said she was punched in the face Friday evening by her Republican opponent, off-duty police Officer Jeann Lugo, at an abortion rights rally in Providence, Rhode Island.

The rally was organized by The Womxn Project, a nonprofit organization that advocates for reproductive choice, among other issues. Rourke is a board member and spoke at the rally. Later that evening, conflict seemed to escalate among the crowd of hundreds of protesters gathered at the Rhode Island State House.

"This is what it is to be a Black woman running for office. I won’t give up," Rourke tweeted Saturday, sharing a video of her getting punched.

The Providence Police Department tweeted Saturday that it was "criminally investigating the behavior of an off duty officer last evening during a protest where a female was assaulted."

The officer was placed on administrative leave with pay on Saturday morning, the department said, "pending a criminal investigation and administrative review."

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    It`s Interesting, disconcerting to Read here and elsewhere, that some believe it will disproportionately effect people in inpoverished areas of the country, So if I understand this correctly, they`re literally bemoaning the fact that more infants in downtrodden areas of the United States are going to get to have opportunities to live out their lives in full !

And is the overturning of Roe v Wade only for Women, or does it encompass all birthing people ?
    I think more infants in downtrodden areas are going to become dependent on the state for their being raised. This is one of the downsides of banning abortion (and I agree that not all states will ban it) - tax increases to pay for social programs to support children who may otherwise have been aborted and whose parents cannot afford to raise them. There will likely also be an increase in crime and in incarceration (also at added cost to the taxpayer). I abhor the concept of abortion but it most certainly has its place in modern society. Are you comfortable paying more taxes if you live in a state where abortion will be banned or severely restricted?
    747 Driver

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    However, the democrats bemoaning the decision are in control of the house, senate and White House. They could just do their job and make that happen through legislation rather than court decisions…

These numbnutz will just ignore your absolute factual post here.

Republicans are evil too, but the democratics have been manipulating all this chit.

Your comment should end this however these numbnutz will continue on with emotional irrelevance.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jennifer Rourke, a Democratic candidate for Rhode Island State Senate, said she was punched in the face Friday evening by her Republican opponent, off-duty police Officer Jeann Lugo, at an abortion rights rally in Providence, Rhode Island.

The rally was organized by The Womxn Project, a nonprofit organization that advocates for reproductive choice, among other issues. Rourke is a board member and spoke at the rally. Later that evening, conflict seemed to escalate among the crowd of hundreds of protesters gathered at the Rhode Island State House.

"This is what it is to be a Black woman running for office. I won’t give up," Rourke tweeted Saturday, sharing a video of her getting punched.

The Providence Police Department tweeted Saturday that it was "criminally investigating the behavior of an off duty officer last evening during a protest where a female was assaulted."

The officer was placed on administrative leave with pay on Saturday morning, the department said, "pending a criminal investigation and administrative review."
    Is this acceptable ? these anti american marxists bastards, Seattle Antifa attack pro-life female, tackle her to the ground and pepper spray her. https://twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt/...qya9gkjLQhEy4w
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Is this acceptable ? these anti american marxists bastards, Seattle Antifa attack pro-life female, tackle her to the ground and pepper spray her. https://twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt/...qya9gkjLQhEy4w
    Of course it's not acceptable... No violence is acceptable

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    These numbnutz will just ignore your absolute factual post here.

Republicans are evil too, but the democratics have been manipulating all this chit.

Your comment should end this however these numbnutz will continue on with emotional irrelevance.
    What the hell are you babbling about now stumpy? Wipe your damn chin, you're drooling or something.

** You spelled democrats wrong

I agree. However, the democrats bemoaning the decision are in control of the house, senate and White House. They could just do their job and make that happen through legislation rather than court decisions…
    I missed this post earlier.. I am in my shop welding and only peek here while I am letting the welder cool down lol

I am far from an expert on this, In fact I know absolutely nothing about it but I have been reading a little and what I get is there is little they can do...

But despite controlling the White House and both chambers of Congress, there’s little more Democrats can do via executive action or legislation, legal experts say, after the high court wiped out the constitutional right to abortion in a historic ruling. Republicans in the Senate can easily filibuster any bill to replace the rights once secured by Roe, while Biden lacks the power to unilaterally ensure abortion is available nationwide.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...on-access-vows

Edit:
    If anyone can chime in on this it would be appreciated.. Is they anything the Democrats can do?

Tater seems to know it all, but he talks like Elmer Fudd ffs
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-25-2022 at 12:15 PM.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If anyone can chime in on this it would be appreciated.. Is they anything the Democrats can do?
    Without 60 pro-choice votes nothing can really be done on the federal level. The most he can do is cut federal funding and support to those states. Which the Governors could weaponize leaving those in need worse off.

Obama ran on codifying Roe in 2008 and had 60 Democrat senators when elected and didn’t get it done. Although just because he had 60 democrats doesn’t necessarily mean he had 60 pro choice votes.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On this abortion subject, since it is one of the most polarizing subjects and political platforms there can possibly be, I personally see a compromise.

There has to be a compromise because either way, tens of millions of people, mainly women, are alienated.

As it stands, because of this ruling, tens of millions of Pro-Choice women are being alienated.

In business, I am all about solutions. The way it is now, there is no solution. There is just a big winner and a big loser, but it involves millions of women and people.

This subject goes deep, from saving lives, to women's rights, to a vast money enterprises on both sides.

IMO, the majority of Justices thought they were making the right decision. However, the timing is very peculiar, as everyone is already jacked up about politics and stressed out because of inflation and losing hope. That is what angers me - the timing. It inflamed an already burning country where a good bit of the country has lost its mind.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Edit:

They'd need 60 Senate votes I believe.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

But despite controlling the White House and both chambers of Congress, there’s little more Democrats can do via executive action or legislation, legal experts say, after the high court wiped out the constitutional right to abortion in a historic ruling. Republicans in the Senate can easily filibuster any bill to replace the rights once secured by Roe, while Biden lacks the power to unilaterally ensure abortion is available nationwide.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...on-access-vows

Edit:

For Christ sakes one thing you keep forgetting is Democrats control all the abortion states numbnutz. All your women you are so concerned about will be ok. The democrats will always run CA, NY, MD and all the cities.

Besides women don’t need your emotional voice, they are liberated and can do anything you can do better, these days they can even grow penis and get a procedure to not get pregnant if it’s dangerous for them.

X trainer Ben, you asked about me going to the gym today?

No, but in passing I did 51 squats with a weight many average men can’t even press overhead.

This is what I do every chance I get 40, 50, 60 rep set of squats.
    Its simple enough, takes less than 10 minutes and will have your bunghole quivering.

It’s better than cumming, so for you ladies who are worried about the laws, do some 50 rep squats, you won’t want a coc anymore!

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Without 60 pro-choice votes nothing can really be done on the federal level. The most he can do is cut federal funding and support to those states. Which the Governors could weaponize leaving those in need worse off.

Obama ran on codifying Roe in 2008 and had 60 Democrat senators when elected and didn’t get it done. Although just because he had 60 democrats doesn’t necessarily mean he had 60 pro choice votes.
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    They'd need 60 Senate votes I believe.
    Thanks JT and 7..Much appreciated... So i guess there isn't much that can be done? I recall reading somewhere that they wouldn't have the votes..Again I could be wrong..

For Christ sakes one thing you keep forgetting is Democrats control all the abortion states numbnutz. All your women you are so concerned about will be ok. The democrats will always run CA, NY, MD and all the cities.

Besides women don’t need your emotional voice, they are liberated and can do anything you can do better, these days they can even grow penis and get a procedure to not get pregnant if it’s dangerous for them.
    Women cannot grow a penis..(if they could it would probably be bigger than yours)

Since you are somewhat thick, I repeat.

women cannot grow a penis

The rest of your drivel isn't even comment worthy.. Go educate yourself and stop spouting off about something you have no clue about.

It’s better than cumming, so for you ladies who are worried about the laws, do some 50 rep squats, you won’t want a coc anymore!

You spelled cock wrong....

Well the secret is out. Tater does squats so he can stay off the cock..

Maybe that wasn't drool on your lip I mentioned earlier.

I think I have to reevaluate our friendship..

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

Mind reader, you wrote exactly what i was thinking after the question was asked; politics isn't as simple as simple math.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

POCkets you are the one dancing to Madonna, that’s gheyness, at least Elton is a mans man.

Btw you again forgot, dems rule most cities and abortion states, so no need to keep crying!

Hey 15 weeks in AZ, go cry somewhere else

POCkets you are the one dancing to Madonna,
    I was a crowd pleaser

at least Elton is a mans man.
    He sure is, you could be his Tiny Dancer

Btw you again forgot, dems rule most cities and abortion states, so no need to keep crying!
    Fully aware of the democratic states. Not crying at all, you seem to be though

Hey 15 weeks in AZ, go cry somewhere else
    What are you crying about now? Speak in full sentences Elmer
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-25-2022 at 04:00 PM.

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When you have a GF that is the director of a foster care agency, and you hear about some of the tragic stories, then you realize that this isn't such a simple topic.
    It is very complex and there are many many gray areas.
    Just sayin.
    when you have been involved in abortion lists , and notice 99% are young white sloots , most weeping, but the green purple haired leftard ones are smiling with glee, you realize it's not a simple topic.

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I wonder how strong they would be without laws and tax money.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evantus View Post
    when you have been involved in abortion lists , and notice 99% are young white sloots , most weeping, but the green purple haired leftard ones are smiling with glee, you realize it's not a simple topic.
    Oh so you check their voting record, party affiliation, and ID when they come in for care, and what country or state does this now?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by Evantus View Post
    I wonder how strong they would be without laws and tax money.
    Lol I’m against laws and taxes.

Pockets, You can get an abortion in AZ up to 15 weeks, that’s over 3 months, that’s nothing to cry about.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol I’m against laws and taxes.

Pockets, You can get an abortion in AZ up to 15 weeks, that’s over 3 months, that’s nothing to cry about.
    What state do you live in? If it's a state that bans abortion the prepare to pay more taxes over the coming years.
    747 Driver

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh so you check their voting record, party affiliation, and ID when they come in for care, and what country or state does this now?
    I hereby dock your house 50 points for responding to a nonsensical post. This puts Hufflepuff back in the lead for this year's House Cup
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith