Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Are ya that stun?

Here is one instance where some women could die. Abortion bans won't stop abortions, some will be done legally and some will be done illegally.

Don't you think that an unsafe illegal abortion may cause loss of life?

Damn, I am getting real tired of spoon feeding your fat ass..

This stuff isn't difficult Tater..

Try Harder.
    you keep using.."to save the life of the mother argument"

this is not a valid argument. again, if the mother needs medical care in which the child's life will die as a result, she is never denied this..so why do you keep using this failed argument?

oh right..because urine idiot

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Well no chit, however no one in this thread is nor is anyone on FOX News, the majority of the conservatives are very happy with giving it to the states.

Now go look at the other side, Lightfoot made a big chitfit about at her little ralley while little children get gunned down in her gun controlled city and abortions are still legal there. Kamala etc the whole klan are whining and crying over real democracy (I’ve even told you guys Democracy can be dangerous if enough dumb people vote).
    Both those 2 mentioned are not dumb or they would not be where they are career wise, think about the jobs and titles they hold.
    The "fits" all over the nation from people of all backgrounds are because the justices said that it was *SETTLED LAW* and reversed themselves at the first moment that they could, sneaky and slimy.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well then, what the fuk is all this talk about how women are going to die now? Kamala Harris is one who says it, they all have been saying “this is going to cost lives” meaning the woman giving birth.

Maybe you are new, keep your ice diks out of your ears and pay attention, mini hot pocket!
    "Pre-1930: Until about 1930, surgical abortions were more about forcing a miscarriage. Surgical (“back alley”) abortions created a death and trauma toll much higher than that of childbirth, though statistics are vague. The number of back-alley abortions rose during the Great Depression, skyrocketing the number of female deaths, infections, and sterilization through infection."

https://eastsidegynecology.com/blog/...tory-timeline/
    read up ....
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    you keep using.."to save the life of the mother argument"

this is not a valid argument. again, if the mother needs medical care in which the child's life will die as a result, she is never denied this..so why do you keep using this failed argument?

oh right..because urine idiot
    I did not use " to save the life of the mother"

Are ya that stun?

Here is one instance where some women could die. Abortion bans won't stop abortions, some will be done legally and some will be done illegally.

Try Harder.

^^^^^Show me where I used that argument? in the post you quoted? ^^^^

That's right you can't because it was an outright lie..

Not a good look for a Christian.. Tut Tut
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are ya that stun?

Try Harder.
    I did not use " to save the life of the mother"

^^^^^Show me where I used that argument? in the post you quoted? ^^^^

That's right you can't because it was an outright lie..

Not a good look for a Christian.. Tut Tut
    okay, I apologize, I had thought you were arguing a woman will not be able to get an abortion if needed due to her health and would attempt to have one illegally..I was wrong.

However, this makes little sense, she would only need to travel to the next state, and many companies..even Walmart are announcing they pay + travel expenses for an out of state abortion..so I'm not really seeing how your argument holds up..

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    okay, I apologize, I had thought you were arguing a woman will not be able to get an abortion if needed due to her health and would attempt to have one illegally..I was wrong.
    No worries, easy to mix things up in text

However, this makes little sense, she would only need to travel to the next state, and many companies..even Walmart are announcing they pay + travel expenses for an out of state abortion..so I'm not really seeing how your argument holds up..
    In a perfect world you would be correct. In a not so perfect world, what if they are unemployed? what if the next state is 5 states away? Money is another issue. There could be many scenarios as to why an illegal abortion would be performed. One thing for sure is, they happened before and they will most likely continue to continue to some degree in banned states.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In a perfect world you would be correct. In a not so perfect world, what if they are unemployed? what if the next state is 5 states away? Money is another issue. There could be many scenarios as to why an illegal abortion would be performed. One thing for sure is, they happened before and they will most likely continue to continue to some degree in banned states.
    While this is true I'm guessing the majority of the time, simple birth control measures will alleviate the problem
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Nope. Murder is an illegal killing. It's for this reason that someone put to death under the death penalty is not murder nor is it manslaughter.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...20aforethought.

Manslaughter

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...20of%20passion.
    What about Harambe? Was he murdered?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    While this is true I'm guessing the majority of the time, simple birth control measures will alleviate the problem
    One would hope so, that's the sensible thing.

Demands in the morning after pills may climb as well

I really do not see it being an issue given the climate of the country today. Far too many companies, activist groups, and those in government on board with ClownWorld, that those seeking an abortion out of state will be compensated to some degree..we are not the same sountry we were even 20 yrs ago.

If people really were concerned, they'd advocate for the Bible to be brought back into the school system. No..really.
    In 1963 when the Bible was taken out of the school system, we (as a country) saw an immediate skyrocket in teen pregnancy, rape, dropout, drug use, lower test scores, pre-material sex, hell even divorce rates, etc....

The fact is, whether people want to admit it or not, when you teach a child that they have no eternal repercussions for their actions, and that they come from/are nothing but animals..are we really surprised when they grow up and act accordingly?
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 06-28-2022 at 02:04 PM.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One would hope so, that's the sensible thing.

Demands in the morning after pills may climb as well
    Abortion pills may be the next "thing" also, however if they'll be legal or not will be the question

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

If people really were concerned, they'd advocate for the Bible to be brought back into the school system. No..really.
    In 1963 when the Bible was taken out of the school system, we (as a country) saw an immediate skyrocket in teen pregnancy, rape, dropout, drug use, lower test scores, pre-material sex, hell even divorce rates, etc....
    Religion doesn't belong in schools. Best thing they ever did was remove it.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Abortion pills may be the next "thing" also, however if they'll be legal or not will be the question

If they exist, Legal or not, they will probably only be a mouse click away.

Religion doesn't belong in schools. Best thing they ever did was remove it.
    Stats say otherwise, see data above.

Religion is still in schools..just not the one that benefits society

Last edited by Paul Kreul; 06-28-2022 at 02:12 PM.

If they exist, Legal or not, they will probably only be a mouse click away.
    Yep, who actually goes to their doctor for Viagra

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Both those 2 mentioned are not dumb or they would not be where they are career wise, think about the jobs and titles they hold.
    The "fits" all over the nation from people of all backgrounds are because the justices said that it was *SETTLED LAW* and reversed themselves at the first moment that they could, sneaky and slimy.

Are you fuking kidding, wow Kamala is not very smart at her role. She only got it because she’s a women of color, that’s why Biden picked her. What is wrong with you mon.......

Every time she gets put in a difficult position she has no clue what to say, she repeats the same statement over and over and uses elementary synonyms because she hasn’t a clue what to say and then she LAUGHS.

You really haven’t noticed?????

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Political Socialism is a doctrine/religion of the left, which are schools have become, in which the isolated individual, is grouped into and becomes and is taught that being the ward/victim/oppressed/ marginalized, special class and is now the responsibility of the state to be omnipotent in their lives from cradle to grave.

Socialism desires citizens who are entirely self seeking because allegiance to something like the larger framework of the family works against it. The Individual begins to turn to the family instead of to the state( the lefts religion) . They begin to desire independence from the state in order to better secure a future for their families. For example they will resent things such as inheritance taxes, and other taxes which hinder their ability to better care for their own family members.   

The family is the eternal rival of the state & why the left has sought to destroy the traditional family through a
    Myriad of sinister ideas . This is why those Western countries with the  biggest welfare states also happen to be those where the nuclear family has unraveled the most. The model of Socialist thought is that of the isolated individual who lives solely for himself, and by extension, for the state which promises to be his lifelong caretaker. And this is why Leftist economic thought also always pushes hedonism and narcissism.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Are you fuking kidding, wow Kamala is not very smart at her role. She only got it because she’s a women of color, that’s why Biden picked her. What is wrong with you mon.......

Every time she gets put in a difficult position she has no clue what to say, she repeats the same statement over and over and uses elementary synonyms because she hasn’t a clue what to say and then she LAUGHS.

You really haven’t noticed?????
    I know how she was as a senator but have not seen her recently, I have too much on my plate now and no cable tv to melt my brain.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since when does one have to be a Christian to think a baby is a human life?

Even Atheists don’t believe in murder.
    If people educate themselves and look outside of the mainstream narrative, they will realize many religions have varying strong opinions about abortion. People just want to spout off whatever Big Media is telling them and not think critically for themselves.

GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If once a law is settled it never changes, white landowners would be the only ones running things, women would still be property, and slavery would still exist.

Preaching to the choir homie, I was raised with religion in school and at home.

You aren't going to sell me on that.

I know better

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    What about Harambe? Was he murdered?
    As far as I know the killing of animals by humans is not classified as murder. In other words humans can only be charged with murder for an unlawful killing of another human. I think the charges would be animal cruelty. I stand to be be corrected, however.

http://www.straypetadvocacy.org/PDF/...rueltyLaws.pdf
    747 Driver

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know how she was as a senator but have not seen her recently, I have too much on my plate now and no cable tv to melt my brain.
    Not too worry she’s still the same incompetent moron she always has been! And is it pronounced Kamala or Kamala

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

I know better
    Just a question, and not meant to be argumentative, what religion?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    As far as I know the killing of animals by humans is not classified as murder. In other words humans can only be charged with murder for an unlawful killing of another human. I think the charges would be animal cruelty. I stand to be be corrected, however.

http://www.straypetadvocacy.org/PDF/...rueltyLaws.pdf
    Cincinnati zoo claims it was a "tragic death", I still say he was murdered for being a gorilla doing gorilla stuff.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

I know better
    Better than what..? ....the data clearly shows the results of taking the Bible out of school..

How was your relationship with your father if you don't mind me asking..?

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    If once a law is settled it never changes, white landowners would be the only ones running things, women would still be property, and slavery would still exist.
    Got anything a tad more recent in your example, you examples are a bit dated compared to the 70's.

All of the judges could have given more nuanced answers to the senators if it was not settled law, right?
    They could have used other legal terminology.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Pre-1930: Until about 1930, surgical abortions were more about forcing a miscarriage. Surgical (“back alley”) abortions created a death and trauma toll much higher than that of childbirth, though statistics are vague. The number of back-alley abortions rose during the Great Depression, skyrocketing the number of female deaths, infections, and sterilization through infection."

https://eastsidegynecology.com/blog/...tory-timeline/
    read up ....

People die everyday from the mistakes they make.

I’m not going say it’s ok to condition people to make bad decisions and expect someone is going to always be there to bail them out.

Austin Texas 51 people suffocated inside a truck trying to sneak into the country. You wanna stuff yourself in a trunk or trailer in the middle of summer, expect to win a stupid prize.

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Not too worry she’s still the same incompetent moron she always has been! And is it pronounced Kamala or Kamala
    Find clips of her saying it and there will be no confusion.

Got anything a tad more recent in your example, you examples are a bit dated compared to the 70's.
    If once a law is settled it never changes, same sex marriages would not be allowed by law. Is that more recent for you?