Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another Common sense decision BY SCOTUS

"The Constitution and the best of our traditions counsel mutual respect and tolerance, not censorship and suppression, for religious and nonreligious views alike,"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/su...544eddd790ee7a
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You back peddling?

From the beginning of this thread I stated you are just emotional and not in reality, you said I know nothing about reality and I just gave you a dose of reality.

So, what’s your deal? You just ok with the mind conditioning of abortion? Oh I fuked up and had sex got pregnant, well we can just kill it, well I guess not in TX, but they Can still drive to AZ and do it, sounds like a good way to teach someone not to play stupid games for an unwanted prize.
    No fool…

It's very obvious that you totally don’t know my stance on the topic at all… I have stated it several times and yet you lay out all these scenarios that have absolutely nothing to do with my stance on the subject.

Back peddling and deflection are tools you use when you can’t back up your lies.

Care to explain how a woman can grow a penis? You haven't elaborated on that since you mentioned it.

they can even grow penis and get a procedure to not get pregnant if it’s dangerous for them.

^^^^ Do you see what I am dealing with here? Absolute 100% stupidity.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    No, and IMO as of right now I think leaving it to the states is a good thing. I'm a states rights guy and the less power the federal gov't has the better. The real fight will be when the right starts actually banning abortion and the movement goes to the federal level. We are already having some in the GOP calling for it (Pence as one example). Unless the far wings of the party can be ignored and normal reasonable people can compromise this issue will never be settled. But as a country we seem to like letting the far leaning loons run shti so I don't expect any progress to be made on any issue.
    I agree on limiting federal intervention in the states, but there are issues that need federal protection in my opinion. I get it that we can decide to live in whatever state we want to live in, but if there's an issue like this one where we as a society are completely divided, each state is about two local elections away from having the law changed like a pendulum. Who wants to see the laws on abortion change back and forth every several years? Maybe it won't happen this way, but right now it seems that way.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I agree on limiting federal intervention in the states, but there are issues that need federal protection in my opinion. I get it that we can decide to live in whatever state we want to live in, but if there's an issue like this one where we as a society are completely divided, each state is about two local elections away from having the law changed like a pendulum. Who wants to see the laws on abortion change back and forth every several years? Maybe it won't happen this way, but right now it seems that way.
    changing does seem like a bad thing in general on such a serious issue as this one.... but I'm afraid the more likely outcome will be continued polarization of these disunited states. I've said it on the transgender issue, now on abortion.. any number of issues. I think there is a real non-zero chance of an eventual (30-40 years from now) political divide so deep we have an actual fracture and the US becomes two or more countries. Throughout history, similar things have happened.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    No fool…

It's very obvious that you totally don’t know my stance on the topic at all… I have stated it several times and yet you lay out all these scenarios that have absolutely nothing to do with my stance on the subject.

Back peddling and deflection are tools you use when you can’t back up your lies.

Care to explain how a woman can grow a penis? You haven't elaborated on that since you mentioned it.

That is just an expression of what society has become numbnutz, it’s the same as your silly MEMEs but these days hormone theropy does enlarge the clit which becomes a tiny pee pee this is actually the start of constructing a penis for a women that trans into a man. So I’m pretty much correct but your grumpy butt won’t admit that.

Half my family are gay I actually had overhear complaints from family about this ruling, I mean wtf, why would someone gay worry about abortion? They will never naturally get pregnant, these people just want attention.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Another Common sense decision BY SCOTUS

"The Constitution and the best of our traditions counsel mutual respect and tolerance, not censorship and suppression, for religious and nonreligious views alike,"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/su...544eddd790ee7a
    To me, it seems extremely silly that this case even had to make it to the Supreme Court; unless I'm missing something of course. I admit I didn't even know this case existed. People should be able to pray wherever they like.....well, maybe not in the middle of a busy freeway.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohh yes!
    That is what i dealt with often in the R+P then the guys here asked me why i do it.
    I had to think to myself, yeah why, it is a fkn waste of time with non thinkers that just seek to talk in circles and say "gotcha".
    They interpret what you say wrong on purpose and attribute emotions to you which you do not have, feel, or think.
    It is like they are being paid to intentionally get it wrong, hmmmmmm.

No fool…

There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Ohh yes!
    That is what i dealt with often in the R+P then the guys here asked me why i do it.
    I had to think to myself, yeah why, it is a fkn waste of time with non thinkers that just seek to talk in circles and say "gotcha".
    They interpret what you say wrong on purpose and attribute emotions to you which you do not have, feel, or think.
    It is like they are being paid to intentionally get it wrong, hmmmmmm.

Ben, what is R+P ?

You still never ever answered me about my Social Media GPS alerting idea. It seems you just look for insults and don’t want any real talk oh and you seem to need links for proof. My idea came from real brainstorming, I bet you don’t even know what an API is, which makes my idea possible.

Non thinker? I way up here and you are way down there champ, both in science and training ideas........

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is just an expression of what society has become numbnutz, it’s the same as your silly MEMEs but these days hormone theropy does enlarge the clit which becomes a tiny pee pee this is actually the start of constructing a penis for a women that trans into a man. So I’m pretty much correct but your grumpy butt won’t admit that.
    What's theropy?

Oh so you are now backpedaling and saying they can't grow a penis? Wise move..

Half my family are gay I actually had overhear complaints from family about this ruling, I mean wtf, why would someone gay worry about abortion? They will never naturally get pregnant, these people just want attention.
    Perhaps I can break it down a bit for you Dumbo, get the missus to hold back your big floppy ears and pay attention, I won't repeat it.

Are you sitting down? Ok, let's start.. You can't get pregnant either but you care about and have an opinion on the topic. Why can't they? You even complained about AZ ruling on 15 weeks and (are you still sitting) You can't get pregnant either.

The gay side of your family seem rather intelligent, perhaps you should hit from the other side of the plate too, should be an easy transition, you are already into women's talk shows and soap operas.

Additionally, really pay attention now, this one is deep.

When Roe vs Wade was overturned, many in the alphabet group recognized that women were stripped of rights they had for fifty years. Some of them feel that the far Right will be coming after them and perhaps restricting or eliminating freedoms they have gotten in recent years..

Read it twice if you have to or better still get the missus to read it to you.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ben, what is R+P ?

You still never ever answered me about my Social Media GPS alerting idea. It seems you just look for insults and don’t want any real talk oh and you seem to need links for proof. My idea came from real brainstorming, I bet you don’t even know what an API is, which makes my idea possible.

Non thinker? I way up here and you are way down there champ, both in science and training ideas........
    Religion and Politics in the misc section , lovely place to wander into, truly open minded , objective, clear headed, congenial and welcoming to anyone

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

What's theropy?

Oh so you are now backpedaling and saying they can't grow a penis? Wise move..

Perhaps I can break it down a bit for you Dumbo, get the missus to hold back your big floppy ears and pay attention, I won't repeat it.

Are you sitting down? Ok, let's start.. You can't get pregnant either but you care about and have an opinion on the topic. Why can't they? You even complained about AZ ruling on 15 weeks and (are you still sitting) You can't get pregnant either.

The gay side of your family seem rather intelligent, perhaps you should hit from the other side of the plate too, should be an easy transition, you are already into women's talk shows and soap operas.

Additionally, really pay attention now, this one is deep.

When Roe vs Wade was overturned, many in the alphabet group recognized that women were stripped of rights they had for fifty years. Some of them feel that the far Right will be coming after them and perhaps restricting or eliminating freedoms they have gotten in recent years..

Read it twice if you have to or better still get the missus to read it to you.

No women can grow a small penis via hormones a doctor can construct a penis. They won’t have a nut sack but they can get a dik.

Again this decision actually gives power back to the people, you dumazzes don’t even know it.

I wasn’t complaining about 15 weeks, I showing you that you were emotional BS.

Smart women know what’s up here, you are with the freako fat women who get no attention and wear gross costumes....

Religion and Politics in the misc section , lovely place to wander into, truly open minded , objective, clear headed, congenial and welcoming to anyone
    Got it, not venturing over there, barely have the time for it here.

Still crickets from Ben......

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    How do you know this?

And according to the following article, you are mistaken:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...walsh/1644839/
    There has never been a single case where an abortion must be performed to save the life of the mother..never once.
    Abortion is the intentional killing of an innocent unborn child.
    There are absolutely no medical conditions which require an abortion to save the life of the mother.

If a mother develops a life-threatening condition in pregnancy, such as cancer or an ectopic pregnancy, they will always be treated, even if that treatment causes the unintentional death of the baby.
    Some rare conditions may require the premature delivery of a child to save the mother’s life, after which all efforts will be made to keep the child alive. Sometimes the baby unfortunately dies but this is not the intention of the operation.

These treatments are not abortions. To suggest that they are is grossly dishonest. It also causes huge hurt and distress to mothers who have lost their babies because of life-saving medical treatment.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    There has never been a single case where an abortion must be performed to save the life of the mother..never once.
    Abortion is the intentional killing of an innocent unborn child.
    There are absolutely no medical conditions which require an abortion to save the life of the mother.

If a mother develops a life-threatening condition in pregnancy, such as cancer or an ectopic pregnancy, they will always be treated, even if that treatment causes the unintentional death of the baby.
    Some rare conditions may require the premature delivery of a child to save the mother’s life, after which all efforts will be made to keep the child alive. Sometimes the baby unfortunately dies but this is not the intention of the operation.

These treatments are not abortions. To suggest that they are is grossly dishonest. It also causes huge hurt and distress to mothers who have lost their babies because of life-saving medical treatment.
    I'll ask for a source for the "..never once" argument. I've presented a source that says you're wrong so I'm not going to simply take your word for your claim.

I will also claim that my wife, a pediatrician, knows of one woman who had an abortion due to imminent death of the mother should there have been no abortion. So again, you seem to be in error.
    Last edited by PlanoLifter; 06-27-2022 at 10:58 AM.
    747 Driver

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll ask for a source for the "..never once" argument. I've presented a source that says you're wrong so I'm not going to simply take your word for your claim.
    Because what you posted is not a case of an abortion. The mother did not intend to kill her child. As a result of her health condition, she lost the child..that is not an abortion. An abortion is the INTENTIONAL killing of the child in the womb..to "abort" the pregnancy with clear decision.
    The top doctors in the field have never considered these life-saving medical treatments to be abortions. For example, if a mother develops cancer of her womb during pregnancy and needs to be treated with surgery she can have a hysterectomy which will remove her womb. Unfortunately her unborn child will die as a result of this, however, this is not and should never be considered as an abortion.

Does this terminology matter? Absolutely: because no doctor should be told they have performed an abortion & have to face the possibility of Malpractice and no mother should be told they had an abortion after such an intervention. Abortion doesn't save lives, it kills children

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because what you posted is not a case of an abortion. The mother did not intend to kill her child. As a result of her health condition, she lost the child..that is not an abortion. An abortion is the INTENTIONAL killing of the child in the womb..to "abort" the pregnancy with clear decision.
    The top doctors in the field have never considered these life-saving medical treatments to be abortions. For example, if a mother develops cancer of her womb during pregnancy and needs to be treated with surgery she can have a hysterectomy which will remove her womb. Unfortunately her unborn child will die as a result of this, however, this is not and should never be considered as an abortion.

Does this terminology matter? Absolutely: because no doctor should be told they have performed an abortion & have to face the possibility of Malpractice and no mother should be told they had an abortion after such an intervention. Abortion doesn't save lives, it kills children
    Your definition of abortion is incorrect:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abortion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion

I will also claim that my wife, a pediatrician, knows of one woman who had an abortion due to imminent death of the mother should there have been no abortion. So again, you seem to be in error.
    747 Driver

Your definition of abortion is incorrect:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abortion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion

Webster and Wikipedia? Notsureifserious lol..
    Thanks, I'll go with actual Medical dictionaries, not a liberal one that claims there are more than 2 genders.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-pro...t/pac-20394687

https://www.health.harvard.edu/medic...egnancy-a-to-z

Sorry, but your wife is mistaken if she thinks an abortion is the same as a miscarriage. An actual doctor would never tell a pregnant mother that she had an abortion, as a result of saving her own life.

How do we know this, even in Ireland, where abortions are illegal, (and states) still will save the mother's life over that of a child..because it is not the intent of the procedure. This is why abortion clinics are not often licensed nor equipped for delivery of a child in the womb, their task is one purpose..to "abort" the pregnancy.

You people like to confuse the two, because it is the only leg you have left to stand on, fortunately it is a peg leg, because no one in the Medical Field would confuse the two..only SJW's like yourself would even attempt to bring shame on mother's in this way.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ben, what is R+P ?

API here is the American Psychiatric Institute( wink wink) on Wisconsin avenue in DC.
    I missed your sm gps post and asked you to clarify it, which i did not see.
    I have plenty of real talk, been here since 05, champ, but i don't drink..... so you may not understand plain coherent English.

Way up here, only on the north south map of the area
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

It was in 2005 yes then it changed.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    To me, it seems extremely silly that this case even had to make it to the Supreme Court; unless I'm missing something of course. I admit I didn't even know this case existed. People should be able to pray wherever they like.....well, maybe not in the middle of a busy freeway.

No there are some that definitely should play in traffic, like the 405/5 interchange

API here is the American Psychiatric Institute( wink wink) on Wisconsin avenue in DC.
    I missed your sm gps post and asked you to clarify it, which i did not see.
    I have plenty of real talk, been here since 05, champ, but i don't drink..... so you may not understand plain coherent English.

Way up here, only on the north south map of the area

This is exactly the type of nonsense I always get from you.

You assume I drink, besides the occasional beer here and there, no I don’t drink. The occasional beer is not considered drinking.

Are you a pot user?

Why do I have to repeat myself, you could’ve searched my post history, but now it’s too late. Gosh Ben you are really using the brain sonny.

Yes, we make laws based on Biological and Scientific Studies that confirm human life begins at conception...just like what the Bible always stated..imagine that.

Atheist libs getting it wrong once again..can't say I'm surprised..

Also LOL @ Oswalt could you have posted a more insufferable cuck?

Aren’t you a giant?

The law is based on a human life, it’s not about ones self identity hence why the folks in the alphabet community are wrong here.

Webster and Wikipedia? Notsureifserious lol..
    Thanks, I'll go with actual Medical dictionaries, not a liberal one that claims there are more than 2 genders.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-pro...t/pac-20394687

https://www.health.harvard.edu/medic...egnancy-a-to-z

Sorry, but your wife is mistaken if she thinks an abortion is the same as a miscarriage. An actual doctor would never tell a pregnant mother that she had an abortion, as a result of saving her own life.

How do we know this, even in Ireland, where abortions are illegal, (and states) still will save the mother's life over that of a child..because it is not the intent of the procedure. This is why abortion clinics are not often licensed nor equipped for delivery of a child in the womb, their task is one purpose..to "abort" the pregnancy.

You people like to confuse the two, because it is the only leg you have left to stand on, fortunately it is a peg leg, because no one in the Medical Field would confuse the two..only SJW's like yourself would even attempt to bring shame on mother's in this way.
    Did you really expect me not to read the links you posted? Really? Come on.

From the Harvard link:

Abortion is the removal of pregnancy tissue, products of conception or the fetus and placenta (afterbirth) from the uterus. In general, the terms fetus and placenta are used after eight weeks of pregnancy. Pregnancy tissue and products of conception refer to tissue produced by the union of an egg and sperm before eight weeks.

Other terms for an abortion include elective abortion, induced abortion, termination of pregnancy and therapeutic abortion.

From Mayo:

Medical abortion is a procedure that uses medication to end a pregnancy. A medical abortion doesn't require surgery or anesthesia and can be started either in a medical office or at home with follow-up visits to your doctor. It's safer and most effective during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Having a medical abortion is a major decision with emotional and psychological consequences. If you're considering this procedure, make sure you understand what it entails, side effects, possible risks, complications and alternatives.

Using both of those definitions the woman in the article I linked to had an abortion, contrary to your assertion.

And why is that when people challenge you to refer to them as "people like you" and "SJWs"? You need to keep your labelling of others in check - it's a sign of weakness.
    747 Driver

This is exactly the type of nonsense I always get from you.

You assume I drink, besides the occasional beer here and there, no I don’t drink. The occasional beer is not considered drinking.

Are you a pot user?

Why do I have to repeat myself, you could’ve searched my post history, but now it’s too late. Gosh Ben you are really using the brain sonny.
    No i don't smoke i enjoy my lungs and air pockets.

This entire *combative nonsense* began.... when you started the "Don Lemon CNN" stuff.
    Remember that Champ?
    So now you know why i respond to you the way i do, yeah you started it.
    So now you want to act like adults, i didn't get the memo that you had changed and matured.
    I am ready if you are.
    You go first.

Did you really expect me not to read the links you posted? Really? Come on.

From the Harvard link:

From Mayo:

Using both of those definitions the woman in the article I linked to had an abortion, contrary to your assertion.

And why is that when people challenge you to refer to them as "people like you" and "SJWs"? You need to keep your labelling of others in check - it's a sign of weakness.
    Are you really this smooth brained..? Yes. yes you are..the links posted are exactly what I stated. You even BOLDED it lol.

An abortion is an elective procedure to kill the ZEF...nothing about a "miscarriage". Abortions are pre-mediated choices..a pregnant women does not go into a doctor's office and ASK to have her child removed if she does not intend to end said pregnancy..deliberately

Let me as you a serious question..how old were you when your parents told you that you were the poster child for the Pro-Choice movement..?

Be honest

It's seriously scary to think people like you are actually allowed to vote

No i don't smoke i enjoy my lungs and air pockets.

This entire *combative nonsense* began.... when you started the "Don Lemon CNN" stuff.
    Remember that Champ?
    So now you know why i respond to you the way i do, yeah you started it.
    So now you want to act like adults, i didn't get the memo that you had changed and matured.
    I am ready if you are.
    You go first.

Do you eat pot candies?

Ya know, many would argue with you that smoking pot is actually healthy for the lungs anyway, probably your buddy Pockets.......