Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    What state do you live in? If it's a state that bans abortion the prepare to pay more taxes over the coming years.
    I live in a Democrat state, i live in the 2nd highest taxed state in the country.

As I said, I’m against a nation of laws, How many times I gotta say it? But I enjoy calling out the BS.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The writer T.S. Eliot said "There are no lost causes because there are no gained causes."

Pay attention to the last half of this sentence. The Pro-life movement must see yesterday's win not as a final victory (because it was not) but as an amazingly invaluable opportunity that we must aggressively take advantage of now. The overturning of Roe V Wade does not save the lives of unborn children in itself, it clears an open pathway for us to do so (in certain cases of course, it was done ahead of yesterday's decision). The difference is for the first time in most of our lifetimes, our political efforts on the issue of abortion will now bear immediate fruit. We are no longer taking action in the hopes that it will someday save lives. We are engaged in a direct competition with the defenders of abortion for individual human lives in the moment.

“The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” Patrick Henry (1736-1799) American revolutionary.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Gotcha, I wasn't aware. I googled it, but didn't find a quick number so thanks for posting.

I had a friend who had a breast cancer screening funded by them that caught it at stage 2 and likely saved her life, so they do other things.

Good news for you and the others is that it looks like maybe you'll get your $4/year back since Roe has been overturned.
    I don't give 2 $hits about the money, our government is so corrupt that the money going to PP is chicken scratch. I just think abortion is absolutely vile & disgusting, read about the dissection and vacuuming where babies heads are crushed and it's truly sickening that a "Dr" would perform this.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really don’t care if a women gets a abortion.
    I was happy they struck down the law since it should be a state law not federal.
    The federal overreach is crazy. Just look at the vaccine mandates.
    I also believe we should go back to only white male property owners should get to vote. The country was much better back then.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kilted100 View Post
    I also believe we should go back to only white male property owners should get to vote. The country was much better back then.

Fukk off right back to the 1800's with that you racist piece of sh!t
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Thanks JT and 7..Much appreciated... So i guess there isn't much that can be done? I recall reading somewhere that they wouldn't have the votes..Again I could be wrong..
    No, and IMO as of right now I think leaving it to the states is a good thing. I'm a states rights guy and the less power the federal gov't has the better. The real fight will be when the right starts actually banning abortion and the movement goes to the federal level. We are already having some in the GOP calling for it (Pence as one example). Unless the far wings of the party can be ignored and normal reasonable people can compromise this issue will never be settled. But as a country we seem to like letting the far leaning loons run shti so I don't expect any progress to be made on any issue.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    No, and IMO as of right now I think leaving it to the states is a good thing. I'm a states rights guy and the less power the federal gov't has the better. The real fight will be when the right starts actually banning abortion and the movement goes to the federal level. We are already having some in the GOP calling for it (Pence as one example). Unless the far wings of the party can be ignored and normal reasonable people can compromise this issue will never be settled. But as a country we seem to like letting the far leaning loons run shti so I don't expect any progress to be made on any issue.
    Just about exactly what I was saying. For something so volatile and divisive, there should be a compromise or we will always be at each other's throats.

But, it kind of seems like the politicians and media want us at each other's throats.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    On this abortion subject, since it is one of the most polarizing subjects and political platforms there can possibly be, I personally see a compromise.

There has to be a compromise because either way, tens of millions of people, mainly women, are alienated.

As it stands, because of this ruling, tens of millions of Pro-Choice women are being alienated.

In business, I am all about solutions. The way it is now, there is no solution. There is just a big winner and a big loser, but it involves millions of women and people.

This subject goes deep, from saving lives, to women's rights, to a vast money enterprises on both sides.

IMO, the majority of Justices thought they were making the right decision. However, the timing is very peculiar, as everyone is already jacked up about politics and stressed out because of inflation and losing hope. That is what angers me - the timing. It inflamed an already burning country where a good bit of the country has lost its mind.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 06-26-2022 at 07:13 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really don’t care if a women gets a abortion.
    I was happy they struck down the law since it should be a state law not federal.
    The federal overreach is crazy. Just look at the vaccine mandates.
    I’m a brown skinned immigrant who came to the US legally.

But you actually speak somewhat of a truth.

White landowners voting power back then were a lot more meaningful than someone poor. This everybody gets equal vote nonsense is what led to our demise. Back then, white landowners had every incentive to pick the best candidate.

Now, the turd who wins is because he promised the best free $hit.

Although I would disagree that being an all white society would make America better.

It’s not about the race. It’s about the culture.

A Black man from the Bronx is not the same as a Black man from Mississippi.

A White man from Utah is not the same as a white man from Chicago.

All have different cultures. The problem is we focus too much on race instead of identifying the bad cultures that are destroying the county.

And props to you for speaking your mind. I respect that.

Hate speech is free speech.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you all think of her quote? Is it a Freudian slip or an intentional line used to rally her base?

"U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Is is a victory?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    What do you all think of her quote? Is it a Freudian slip or an intentional line used to rally her base?

"U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Is is a victory?
    In fairness, I am giving her the benefit of a doubt. Here is her statement about that:

A spokesperson for Representative Mary Miller says she misread remarks at a rally with Donald Trump on Saturday, where she meant to credit the former president for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade in a victory for ‘right to life,’ not ‘white life’

If she meant "white life," she would not have corrected herself. Nevertheless, it was a stupid mistake.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I don't give 2 $hits about the money, our government is so corrupt that the money going to PP is chicken scratch. I just think abortion is absolutely vile & disgusting, read about the dissection and vacuuming where babies heads are crushed and it's truly sickening that a "Dr" would perform this.
    Very good, I’ve stated in the past the procedure is creepy and I would say that most who practice such a procedure a creep.

Well looky here Bustineclair and Pockets, looks like Texas will allow abortion for women at risk, you guys are crying over nothing.

Do some freaking research, btw Texas is a state that will not do early abortions unlike AZ.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06...w-answers/amp/

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks JT, appreciate the response. I also read that some Republican states are mentioning prohibiting their residents from seeking abortions out of state.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Well looky here Bustineclair and Pockets, looks like Texas will allow abortion for women at risk, you guys are crying over nothing.

Do some freaking research, btw Texas is a state that will not do early abortions unlike AZ.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06...w-answers/amp/
    What the hell is wrong with you? The only one crying is you.

You define stupidity. Your link and post has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. You need to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills to stay in the game. Now go back and play with your lego blocks.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    . I also read that some Republican states are mentioning prohibiting their residents from seeking abortions out of state.

How the hell is that even possible?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Pretty tough to police for sure, this is what I read when the Roe vs Wade came up when the leak happened.

Republicans eye new restrictions on out-of-state abortions

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...ions-rcna28076

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    It's in the article MT posted.

A Republican in Missouri wants to add to this list: If you were to help a Missouri woman get an abortion in some other state, under state Rep. Coleman’s plan, random citizens could sue you, too.
    From the polls being posted on this issue it seems the majority support pro-choice with varied caveats. My wife, a democrat, supports pro-choice up until 12-14 weeks with anything after that only for exceptional medical reasons. As a male republican I defer to those with an actual uterus - original females, not the rebranded type.
    Last edited by NotJtbny; 06-26-2022 at 11:12 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There was no law struck down.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

What the hell is wrong with you? The only one crying is you.

You define stupidity. Your link and post has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. You need to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills to stay in the game. Now go back and play with your lego blocks.
    Hey Grumpy, I thought you are worried about women at risk of health and dying not being allowed to get abortions? I know BUsta said it.

If you read my link Texas is banning abortions however there is an exception that says abortions can be performed if pregnancy is a danger for the woman.

It sounds like you can’t read idiot.

Fukk off right back to the 1800's with that you racist piece of sh!t

Tell ‘em pockets, hate speech is free speech.

Your post is hate speech!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's in the article MT posted.

From the polls being posted on this issue it seems the majority support pro-choice with varied caveats. My wife, a democrat, supports pro-choice up until 12-14 weeks with anything after that only for exceptional medical reasons. As a male republican I defer to those with an actual uterus - original females, not the rebranded type.
    Guess the pussy hat protest groups better get with it and make it happen at a state level... I simply don’t care, not my baby not my choice. There’s a sea creature that is immortal because it only grows stem cells. Lots of research happens with those chopped up babies…

My wife, a democrat, As a male republican

You are blinded by political titles, I see.

Trump put in the 3 Justices to support the constitution and give the voice back to the people, hence a patriotic move indeed. The ones upset have no clue that they actually have a voice now.

P.S. the last time I saw Democrats so upset was, well yesterday, and the day before that, the day before, the day before, etc.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Milf's for the win!
    Old egg crew!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not understanding the argument .."necessary due to life of the mother being at risk"

There has never been a single case where an abortion must be performed to save the life of the mother..never once.

I thought you are worried about women at risk of health and dying not being allowed to get abortions?
    No, that wasn't my concern or point at all..

If you read my link Texas is banning abortions however there is an exception that says abortions can be performed if pregnancy is a danger for the woman.

It sounds like you can’t read idiot.

You are once again spouting off without even knowing what you are talking about.

My reading is just fine. If you could read a little better you would know it has nothing to do with my point.

This is at least twice that I had to explain this to you.

Last edited by mtpockets; 06-27-2022 at 12:40 AM.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    It`s actually quite simple, faith

John 14:6 For God so loved the World, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him, shall Never Perish, but have everlasting Life

John 14:2 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

1 John 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    It`s actually quite simple, faith

John 14:6 For God so loved the World, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him, shall Never Perish, but have everlasting Life

John 14:2 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

1 John 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

Actually Tom,

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Not understanding the argument .."necessary due to life of the mother being at risk"

There has never been a single case where an abortion must be performed to save the life of the mother..never once.
    How do you know this?

And according to the following article, you are mistaken:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...walsh/1644839/

Cecily Kellogg, 44, a writer who lives near Philadelphia, says that was the situation she faced when she was nearly six months pregnant with twin boys in 2004 and developed severe preeclampsia. One fetus had already died and "my liver had shut down, my kidneys had shut down and they were expecting me to start seizing at any minute," she says. The doctors said they had to quickly dilate her cervix and perform an abortion to save her. "I fought it," she says. "But they told me I would die — that it was either me and my son or just my son."

Last edited by PlanoLifter; 06-27-2022 at 05:55 AM.
    747 Driver

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Guess the pussy hat protest groups better get with it and make it happen at a state level... I simply don’t care, not my baby not my choice. There’s a sea creature that is immortal because it only grows stem cells. Lots of research happens with those chopped up babies…
    The problem is many people do care and it's not their babies either. Those same people are looking to take this federal.

But you're right not our problem.

You are blinded by political titles, I see.
    Nope, just using that for some perspective since many like to paint those they don't agree with with a broad brush.
    ☻/
    /▌

No, that wasn't my concern or point at all..

You are once again spouting off without even knowing what you are talking about.

My reading is just fine. If you could read a little better you would know it has nothing to do with my point.

This is at least twice that I had to explain this to you.

You back peddling?

From the beginning of this thread I stated you are just emotional and not in reality, you said I know nothing about reality and I just gave you a dose of reality.

So, what’s your deal? You just ok with the mind conditioning of abortion? Oh I fuked up and had sex got pregnant, well we can just kill it, well I guess not in TX, but they Can still drive to AZ and do it, sounds like a good way to teach someone not to play stupid games for an unwanted prize.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marinevet63031 View Post
    Actually Tom,

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    Yea I messed it up thanks

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

The apoplectic meltdowns on social media from the left is epic, from walking out of Church because they spoke about the sanctity of life to the vile musings of threats, dropping the N word like Denzel in training day and an array of other immoral things!

Some I find hilarious and most other stuff just wrong and to think there are that many unhinged is troubling