Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    ..okay we can go that route too..what you actually are.

You are body, soul, and spirit, made in the image of God, whom is also, body (Jesus-a middle eastern Jew/not necessarily white), Spirit (as in the Holy Spirit) and the Father (or Yahweh-consisting of the sequence of consonants Yod, Heh, Waw, and Heh, is known as the tetragrammaton.)..
    Says thought.

How you came about is extremely important, if you believe you are nothing but a product of Evolution, without everlasting purpose, it will absolutley have an effect on your life. Outside the absence of having God involved in your daily life, you will never find your true purpose as long as you do not come into a relationship with the one whom created you (no, not your parents). I'm curious, have you ever sought after God? When you look at this world, at people, what is happening around you today in politics, war, when you look at the stars, the countryside, did you never feel, surely there is something more going on here than simply what I perceive?
    The 'how it all came about' was in reference to the universe, not the person. The fabrication of the person is fairly simple. Sense/object contact gives rise to sensation. The brain registers sensation (records experience) and the accumulation eventually becomes a sensation (the experiencer) itself. You are that accumulation which is what consciousness is. Purpose is an invention of thought, just like God and a personal afterlife.

As to your curiosity, perhaps when I was a child.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I broke a condom..........

It was a Magnum too.

Because you put it on the wrong head dipsh!t, square things don't fit in round objects

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Says thought.

The 'how it all came about' was in reference to the universe, not the person. The fabrication of the person is fairly simple. Sense/object contact gives rise to sensation. The brain registers sensation (records experience) and the accumulation eventually becomes a sensation (the experiencer) itself. You are that accumulation which is what consciousness is. Purpose is an invention of thought, just like God and a personal afterlife.

As to your curiosity, perhaps when I was a child.
    Who you are is much more then sensation and input. You are a Spiritual being, you innately long for something that is not attainable in this world. No amount of money, power, prominence, will ever satisfy what you are created for. History has shown you this over and over again. You long for something more, and you will never find fulfillment outside of God. Sure you may attain that wife, that house, that great career, but you will still have a void..because God created you with that void, that He can only fill.

The evidence for God is all around you, if you just open your eyes. Did you know fish don't know they are wet? Being surrounded by water, it is such a natural state for them, they are oblivious to their own wetness. You are like a fish completely surrounded by evidence for God — so much so that you take it for granted and are oblivious to it. Your body is formed of 30 trillion cells, most of which contain a vast and incredibly sophisticated code upon which they operate. Can you tell me how your first cell divided and differentiated and formed the amazing physical and being that is you? — and got most of the instructions correct? From the time you were a blastocyst, how did each of your cells communicate with one another and do the right things and go to the right places and become the right kinds of cells? I cannot overstate how amazing you are just as a machine.

Beyond your morphology, your ability to think and reason and calculate and enjoy (or hate) music and art and architecture and enjoy the company of a woman (or man, if that's your thing), to laugh and cry and rant and even sleep — the fact that you can even have a conversation about whether God is real or not — my goodness, look what you do with food, wow! (I just had bacon and eggs and toast with jelly and a glass of milk from a whole other animal.) We men are far, far different than the other animals. We may have this small similarity or that small similarity, but as a whole, we are far, far different than all of the other animals. Of the animals, God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures ..." but of Man, He said, "Let Us make Man in Our image ...". With the creation of Man, it was personal. You, Supramax, are the best evidence I could show you that God is real and that He cares for you.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's what it comes down to Supramax..suppose I'm wrong, and that everything I believe is just a fairytale..okay, so what. Believing what I do, it has made me be a better person, a better husband, a better employee, and employer, because I believe that i Have an accountability to someone far superior than any man or woman on earth. I believe that though I fear Him, I know that He loves me, and wants the best for me..so I will do whatever I must to love and obey His words..which do nothing but help and guide my life to be more fruitful in all things.

Now suppose you are wrong..do you understand the consequences and brevity of your choice in this regard?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Because you put it on the wrong head dipsh!t, square things don't fit in round objects

Lol

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's what it comes down to Supramax..suppose I'm wrong, and that everything I believe is just a fairytale..okay, so what. Believing what I do, it has made me be a better person, a better husband, a better employee, and employer, because I believe that i Have an accountability to someone far superior than any man or woman on earth. I believe that though I fear Him, I know that He loves me, and wants the best for me..so I will do whatever I must to love and obey His words..which do nothing but help and guide my life to be more fruitful in all things.

Now suppose you are wrong..do you understand the consequences and brevity of your choice in this regard?
    You don't need belief to be a good human being and my consequence will be exactly the same as your consequence. The self is an illusion. All there is is a body and thought and thoughts inner life as the me.
    Last edited by supramax; 07-02-2022 at 03:14 PM. Reason: sp

You don't need belief to be a good human being and my consequence will be exactly the same as your consequence. The self is an illusion. All there is is a body and thought and thouhts inner life as the me.
    Unfortunately for your sake, the consequences are not the same. We know the Universe was created, this can be shown mathematically/statistically in more ways then one. Life, you is far more then what you experience physically, even a child is aware of this..you are not a "good person" no one is, try as you might, you will fail.There is only One that is good, and we sub concisely know this, whether you want to admit it or not. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be a word without meaning.

readyxlme is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ready XL Male Enhancement

Ready XL Male Enhancement – The drug ingredients in some ED supplements may interact with prescription drugs in harmful ways. For example, some of them may interact with drugs that contain nitrates, leading to a dangerous decrease in blood pressure. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take drugs containing nitrates, and men with these conditions frequently have ED.

Originally Posted by readyxlme View Post
    Ready XL Male Enhancement – The drug ingredients in some ED supplements may interact with prescription drugs in harmful ways. For example, some of them may interact with drugs that contain nitrates, leading to a dangerous decrease in blood pressure. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take drugs containing nitrates, and men with these conditions frequently have ED.
    quoting for Pockets..there is always help out there for people like you bro.

Just tryin to look out for ya bud

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    quoting for Pockets..there is always help out there for people like you bro.

Just tryin to look out for ya bud
    LMAO Thanks, This is going to be so much fun. Especially when the Jehovah Witness come a knocking..

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Unfortunately for your sake, the consequences are not the same. We know the Universe was created, this can be shown mathematically/statistically in more ways then one. Life, you is far more then what you experience physically, even a child is aware of this..you are not a "good person" no one is, try as you might, you will fail.There is only One that is good, and we sub concisely know this, whether you want to admit it or not. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be a word without meaning.
    What I told you is observable, but you have to look.
    I quote myself from another thread: "There is nothing in the body to leave the body after the death of the body. There is the body and its thought process. The thought process gives direction to awareness via the illusion of a center of experience, but awareness does not radiate outwards from the body. Awareness is a field of intelligence that bodies are in. This is fact"

Now, I'll stop shooting arrows at the moon.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If we honor God and when we die nothing happens, we have lost nothing.

If someone denies God and goes before Him for judgment when they die, they have lost everything.

I know where I stand.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post

If someone denies God and goes before Him for judgment when they die, they have lost everything.

I know where I stand.
    Good old philosophical Pascal's wager:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_wager
    747 Driver

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Good old philosophical Pascal's wager:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_wager
    Pascal and Grouchy are wrong, though.

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    You honestly believe we all just appeared out of nowhere by accident?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Even smart atheist scientists acknowledge the "Intelligent Designer."
    Let's assume you're right and that the universe we live in is a result of an intelligent designer. It does not automatically follow that said designer is a loving god, let alone a god that demands we believe in him lest we burn in hell.
    747 Driver

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)

I know where I stand.
    So your "faith" is nothing more than a hedge?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Good on google

Google to Automatically Delete Location Data When Users Visit Abortion Clinics

Google will automatically purge information about users who visit abortion clinics or other places that could trigger legal problems now that the U.S. Supreme Court has opened the door for states to ban the termination of pregnancies.

The company behind the internet’s dominant internet search engine and the Android software that powers most of the world’s smartphones outlined the new privacy protections i

Don't be a hypocrite. I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing things out. What are you?
    He's at it again over on the main misc. Throwing out ad hominems left right and center while commenting on them here.
    Last edited by PlanoLifter; 07-02-2022 at 03:24 PM.
    747 Driver

He's at it again over on the main misc. Throwing out ad hominems left right and center while commenting on them here.
    It's fairly common for people that think they have God in their pocket, to be hypocrites.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    There is no conditioning with God’s creation.

The people who are conditioned are not real faith...
    Your phrase was redundant because all thinking is conditioned. Your post is stupid.

and here you are whining again about insults on a male dominated bodybuilding forum.seriously..do you have any social life with male friends whatsoever? Have your T levels checked and stop crying over feelings hurt. kinda pathetic, honestly

What I told you is observable, but you have to look.
    I quote myself from another thread: "There is nothing in the body to leave the body after the death of the body. There is the body and its thought process. The thought process gives direction to awareness via the illusion of a center of experience, but awareness does not radiate outwards from the body. Awareness is a field of intelligence that bodies are in. This is fact"

Now, I'll stop shooting arrows at the moon.
    citation needed

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmm lives matter EXCEPT liberals, Anti Trump freaks, homos, Trans freaks and thats all I can think of at this point
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    So your "faith" is nothing more than a hedge?
    No, it's a lot more than that. Faith without works isn't enough kind of thing, if you've ever read the Bible.

I do find it funny how much the people who are most vocal about arguing against "imaginary things" care about this though. I don't believe in the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, or Santa Claus so if a grown adult starts telling me they exist I'm not going to argue with the guy because I know I'm right. I'll probably tell him cool story bro and move on with my life without giving two ****s what that dude thinks. I'm not going to sit there and argue with him all day unless I really want to believe they exist.

Let's assume you're right and that the universe we live in is a result of an intelligent designer. It does not automatically follow that said designer is a loving god, let alone a god that demands we believe in him lest we burn in hell.
    I don't think you really seek any truth whatsoever, I think you just want to be argumentative as your post history indicates.. I do hope I'm wrong in this regard, but I don't really want to enter a discussion with someone that just wants to argue..you did not quote me anyways..but if you are willing..give this a listen to. Hope you do, and I hope it helps answer some questions if you truly want to know

citation needed
    Seriously? You want me to cite myself?

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1662894193

There is nothing in the body to leave the body after the death of the body. There is the body and its thought process. The thought process gives direction to awareness via the illusion of a center of experience, but awareness does not radiate outwards from the body. Awareness is a field of intelligence that bodies are in. This is fact.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, it's a lot more than that. Faith without works isn't enough kind of thing, if you've ever read the Bible.

I do find it funny how much the people who are most vocal about arguing against "imaginary things" care about this though. I don't believe in the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, or Santa Claus so if a grown adult starts telling me they exist I'm not going to argue with the guy because I know I'm right. I'll probably tell him cool story bro and move on with my life without giving two ****s what that dude thinks. I'm not going to sit there and argue with him all day unless I really want to believe they exist.
    People who believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy don't tend to try and enact laws governing what other people can and can't do, unlike those with deeply seated religious beliefs.

Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    People who believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy don't tend to try and enact laws governing what other people can and can't do, unlike those with deeply seated religious beliefs.

Can't argue with that one.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Can't argue with that one.
    Yes, it was a very good point.