Thread: 6'5" need pex

kiteman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6'5" need pex

lost 60lbs in a divorce two years ago. i'm 39 but most people think i'm 32. now that i have said that, i hate working out but i do about 200 pushups/situps a week and curl 30lb 8 sets of 30lb like twice a week and walk at least 10 miles a week. not great but i try. what can i do on the ches not looking kinda saggy? girls don't see it, but i do. i can't upload any pics here. thanks.

OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Restrict calories below maintenance while consuming 1 g/lb of protein to LBM. Try to set realistic goals of losing around 2 lbs a week. Go to a website that helps you calculate your daily caloric intake requirements like IIFYM.com. Weight loss is possible but an overwhelming majority of people will never achieve this and only get fatter. If you commit to caloric restriction daily, you can succeed however. You can eat anything you want, so long as caloric and macronutrient requirements are met. It is also imperative to have intense exercise at least 3 times a week to maintain an active metabolism or else your fat loss will stall and you will lose NOTHING while EXACTLY the same weight loss regimen. I have taken off 100 lbs in the past, so I know what works. I have it documented in pictures.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, do you have access to a full gym? If so, you would probably benefit from getting on a full body strength training program 3x a week.

Fierce 5 is a proven program that works if you follow it. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631

Pecs are like any other muscle, and they need to be stimulated to grow and traditionally the best exercises are:

Flat bench press.
    Incline bench press.
    Decline bench press.
    Pushups.
    Pec-Deck machine or cable crossover for chest fly
    Chest dip.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.