cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Feeling tired when running

Hi Guys,

Not sure why i always feel extremely tired when running. I can do weight lifting for 1 - 2 hours without any problems, but during the cardio days, I cannot even running on the trendmill for 10mins. I start to feel tired after 5mins of the run ( 6.0 speed on trendmill). Today I pushed myself to run 15mins and I felt dizzy.

I am not sure if anyone has simialr sitauton. I am generally fit guy and my friend who is not so fit but can run > 30mins with no problem. I also found myself feel better do other types of cardio like squash, which allows some breaks in betweeen. Seems my body cannot take "continuous" exericse like running.

Anyone has advice for improving running? Thanks in advance!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep doing it.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You need an accessory cardiovascular exercise. I suggest sex. With a person of the opposite gender.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cvcccccc View Post
    Hi Guys,

Not sure why i always feel extremely tired when running. I can do weight lifting for 1 - 2 hours without any problems, but during the cardio days, I cannot even running on the trendmill for 10mins. I start to feel tired after 5mins of the run ( 6.0 speed on trendmill). Today I pushed myself to run 15mins and I felt dizzy.

I am not sure if anyone has simialr sitauton. I am generally fit guy and my friend who is not so fit but can run > 30mins with no problem. I also found myself feel better do other types of cardio like squash, which allows some breaks in betweeen. Seems my body cannot take "continuous" exericse like running.

How fast are you running?
    You can't run at 100% the entire time, no one can. A good rule of the thumb is to run at a rate that would allow you to carry a conversation. In other words, if you are running out of breath, you need to slow down.
    Also, you can get a heart rate monitor and be within the 70-80% of the max for your age group (google it if you choose this option). Keep in mind, that these estimates are very generous.
    HTH

Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Soundork View Post
    How fast are you running?
    You can't run at 100% the entire time, no one can. A good rule of the thumb is to run at a rate that would allow you to carry a conversation. In other words, if you are running out of breath, you need to slow down.
    Also, you can get a heart rate monitor and be within the 70-80% of the max for your age group (google it if you choose this option). Keep in mind, that these estimates are very generous.
    HTH
    Sorry, I just re-read your message. Six miles per hour is pretty fast for a non-runner. You need to slow down. Use the rule of thumb I just gave you. It ensures that you are within the 70-80 percent range of your maximum pace. Don't be surprised if you slow down to even 3.5 miles per hour.

cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10) cvcccccc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Sounddork for your advice. I thought 6.0 is slow enough but I will definitely try to slow down and see how it goes.

Also thanks everyone else for the great tips. : )

Evacony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I came across this problem when started running, just increase the load gradually

Originally Posted by Evacony View Post
    I came across this problem when started running, just increase the load gradually
    Good to know. thanks man!

Registered User jameswilliam786's Avatar
    jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cvcccccc View Post
    Hi Guys,

This is a common issue for bodybuilders. Many don't care about cardio & neither does it. I used to be in the same boat but when i started running i realized it is a much needed thing by the body.
    To answer your question, within 2-3 months max your body will be at a position that it'll become easy.

Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Running is a different kind of exercise compared to weightlifting and stresses out different sorts of muscles. In my experience though, it takes about 3-4 months to get a good level of endurance when running.