Redsyr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Whey powder or full aminos after workout?

Hey, heros....

This is my first post here in the forum.

Usually, I take a shake of whey protein isolate after workout, and wait for 1.5 hrs or a little more untill I have a meal. Is this ok?

I searched the web and found out that viscous liquids like protein shakes need an hour or an hour and a half for the stomach to fully absorb it, (I don't know if this is right) so I prefer to leave my stomach comfortable absorbing it alone instead of throwing food in it at the same time and prolong the digestion time.

My workout is very much intense, especially if I do chest, which takes usually between 2 to 3 hrs. So I take the shake with three dates oy, then as I said, I wait for somewhere below 2 hrs to eat my first meal. So, am I doing the right thing here? Wouldn't the stomach absorb the protein faster if it was in it alone or with not much , like the 3 dates I take with it?

Also, is it better to take a shake of whey protein isolate after workout or a portion of full spectrum amino acids like Universal Amino Tech ? (i take the 12 tablets portion together after workout).
    Which us better and why?

Notice that I am not saying it is just BCAA, am saying full amino pills.

What do you think regarding all I asked above and why, please?

Elaboration is preferred please.

Thank you all ! Xx

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Whey or food are fine. BCAAs are a waste of money.
    Strong & Unstable

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Redsyr View Post
    Hey, heros....
    Also, is it better to take a shake of whey protein isolate after workout or a portion of full spectrum amino acids like Universal Amino Tech ? (i take the 12 tablets portion together after workout).
    Which us better and why?
    Definitely a whey protein isolate is going to be the better option post workout. You need the quick digestive protein and insulin spike post workout so it will be better than an amino product.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BCAAs intra workout, Protein post workout
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Redsyr View Post
    My workout is very much intense, especially if I do chest, which takes usually between 2 to 3 hrs.
    That sounds like the opposite of intense, actually.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whey isolate post workout EAA during your workout!