Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Stray Dog Alpha Adjustable Bench

Yet another FI adjustable bench in the mix of competitors, looks nice for those in the market and has a 12" wide pad with backing steel plate and different color frame and upholstery choices and custom options, also has some unique new features to rival the mainstream market and is made in a small mom and pop shop in the USA. Here's an in depth review on it...

https://youtu.be/rLcnahuqons

The Stray Dog logo looks badass too!

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stray Dog has been around for quite some time. I think they really focused on direct to universities a long time ago, maybe they are opening up to more retail type customers now? They used to be run out of the owners garage in Grove City Ohio, if I remember correctly. They do make some beefy stuff, but probably not going to be the cheapest on the market.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Stray Dog has been around for quite some time. I think they really focused on direct to universities a long time ago, maybe they are opening up to more retail type customers now? They used to be run out of the owners garage in Grove City Ohio, if I remember correctly. They do make some beefy stuff, but probably not going to be the cheapest on the market.
    They were on the Massenomics podcast recently and had a pretty good overview of the history if anyone is interested. They mostly did high school's and college's until COVID and decided to do direct to consumer. Definitely not new to the equipment game but new to the consumer equipment game. They make some really nice looking stuff, I would consider them if I were starting over for sure.

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

DVO - very nice looking bench with form and function.

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)

Wow, very nice bench

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Yet another FI adjustable bench in the mix of competitors, looks nice for those in the market and has a 12" wide pad with backing steel plate and different color frame and upholstery choices and custom options, also has some unique new features to rival the mainstream market and is made in a small mom and pop shop in the USA. Here's an in depth review on it...

https://youtu.be/rLcnahuqons

The Stray Dog logo looks badass too!
    Thanks, for posting this. Never heard of them but I haven't been frequenting this forum much over the last year plus.

I wonder if you take the feet off, what the that would lower the height on the bench to. The wheels might become an issue though, making the bench move possibly. Anyway, very nice bench.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post
    DVO - very nice looking bench with form and function.
    The Stray Dog Bench looks solid! I have the previous Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0, but am soon selling it and replacing it with the Irwin Adjustable Bench 1.0.

I thought I was done and settled with my power rack's adjustable bench, but between the more zeroed in and extra incline adjustments, the 14" wide pad and grippy textured options, numbered adjustments, custom color, etc...I was crazy enough to get one in ironman red/clear coat red along with a pair of roller J-cups in the same color.

Here's a pic of the bench, just patiently waiting on mine to be finished...

https://imgur.com/a/a1Og04y

radrd is in the same situation with his gear...we all need serious help! Lol.