drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)

Andrew Tate, Hustlers University

Anybody have any insight?

Who is gonna take the plunge and spend $50. Or go big and spend $5k on the war room and fly around in private jets.
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

Location: London, Lietuviu rajonas, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadBabby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Worthless if you're over 21, me and a friend bought it to check it out as we lul at Tate's rants regularly and cancelled immediately, it's a discord with some basic info on affiliate marketing, ecommerce, crypto and freelancing(copywriting). Packed with 50k goons with zero-sum mentalities. You'd find better people to work with by plucking strangers in the street/gym.

Old timey advice is probably best if you're into hustling "spend your spare cash on coffee and diesel", surely there are business minded people in your area you could be useful to.

Have no insight on the war room, no way I'd give these guys any money.

Edit: Lol, have to say it kind of works like an MLM, there are bonuses for signing people up, hence the army of tate clips reposters on every social media. A lot like what they've done with their cam girls by getting them to recruit other girls. Jokes on these brahs for thinking Tate sees them as anything other than peons
    See JackedCracker's sig

brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brappbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never listened to him:

-looks like a gypsy
    -weak jawline
    -talks like a try hard
    All posts by this user are purely fictional in nature but are intended to be taken seriously or regarded as the user's real opinion/belief, i.e everything in the above post is 100% fact not lies.

For further information or to send gay noods, please contact forumadmin@bodybuilding.com

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Torrents
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Grifters profiting off incels.
    No Shampoo crew
    Always pick #4 crew
    Dreamer bulk crew

I only crack stick with my left hand... my right hand? Strictly for buckets.

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MadBabby View Post
    Worthless if you're over 21, me and a friend bought it to check it out as we lul at Tate's rants regularly and cancelled immediately, it's a discord with some basic info on affiliate marketing, ecommerce, crypto and freelancing(copywriting). Packed with 50k goons with zero-sum mentalities. You'd find better people to work with by plucking strangers in the street/gym.

Old timey advice is probably best if you're into hustling "spend your spare cash on coffee and diesel", surely there are business minded people in your area you could be useful to.

Edit: Lol, have to say it kind of works like an MLM, there are bonuses for signing people up, hence the army of tate clips reposters on every social media. A lot like what they've done with their cam girls by getting them to recruit other girls. Jokes on these brahs for thinking Tate sees them as anything other than peons
    If you cancelled immediately how would you even know if the material or coaches are any good? It seems like a good concept, pay money for some advice for expert coaching.

Also what you are referring to is marketing. Marketing and MLM/Pyramid schemes are not the same thing. Uber/lyft used to give me a damn rack to sign up other drivers. That was marketing, clearly not a pyramid scheme. Uber significantly reduced my college debt and is clearly a real business.

Originally Posted by brappbrah View Post
    Never listened to him:

-looks like a gypsy
    -weak jawline
    -talks like a try hard
    this is something a chick would say about a dude she can't fuk

Originally Posted by BillTheBro View Post
    Grifters profiting off incels.
    your boss is profiting off of you

Guys I wanted some intelligent criticism here. Y'all should be ashamed of these liberal/female/NPC responses.
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    If you cancelled immediately how would you even know if the material or coaches are any good? It seems like a good concept, pay money for some advice for expert coaching.

Also what you are referring to is marketing. Marketing and MLM/Pyramid schemes are not the same thing. Uber/lyft used to give me a damn rack to sign up other drivers. That was marketing, clearly not a pyramid scheme. Uber significantly reduced my college debt and is clearly a real business.

this is something a chick would say about a dude she can't fuk

your boss is profiting off of you

Guys I wanted some intelligent criticism here. Y'all should be ashamed of these liberal/female/NPC responses.
    Lmfao. bruv if you are stupid enough to pay for common sense then just spend the money like the other 50,000 idiots and tell us how it didn't change your life.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP why don't you just spend the $49 and see for yourself?
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Lmfao. bruv if you are stupid enough to pay for common sense then just spend the money like the other 50,000 idiots and tell us how it didn't change your life.
    fascinating bruv. go brush your teeth.

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    OP why don't you just spend the $49 and see for yourself?
    absolutely mind shattering advice. copy pasted for grand kids.
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MadBabby View Post

These seem to be the ones that i've heard they put people on game about. Cheap way is to read books on those topics and get in a forum or group and make money from there. with HU your best best it seems is to buy a year's worth of it, that way you have 12 months(600 bucks) to see the ins and outs, get past the hurdles, and make an attempt to make money. That way if things work out, you have money you made from HU to re-up on it. Because if you dip out early, if you don't sign up in 30 days you're exiled(banned for lyfe)

inb4 I'm marketing HU, when i've only seen videos of people who's only been in a month or so and haven't really scratched beneath the surface
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s probably useful info for people that just know nothing about making money.

The war room is where it’s really at but your not even going to be able to go to meet up’s if you not able to travel/party in exotic locations.

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think you should take advice from someone who doesn't believe in studies.

ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ehah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    fascinating bruv. go brush your teeth.
    That reminds me...
    "Thinking is getting me nowhere, a fact I accepted long ago."

"...the basics need to be held high in this age of retarded new wave info."

- Dave "The Blonde Bomber" Draper

reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ehah View Post
    That reminds me...
    Great post to join date ratio
    Pureblood

miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta admire the hustle by dis baldcel tbh

He literally jumbled together Dan bilzerians content + red pill content + quick money course content and is taking advantage of retards and zoomers

Honestly pretty smart move, gotta give props

He is still the shiny new guy and has every cuck on a string by saying "work harder" "it takes time" and all the other bs.

Success rate will be lower than 1% and people will start reviewing/calling him a scam artist.

Expect this dude to disappear with the millions he steals from retards

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've thought about signing up, $49 isn't that much to lose. But I'd like to know how useful or applicable the info on there is.

miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    I've thought about signing up, $49 isn't that much to lose. But I'd like to know how useful or applicable the info on there is.
    spend $49 for chits and giggles if rly interested.

I think he actually has a track record of making good money with copyrighting in the past.

I have done Amazon/online selling since 2017 and can tell you this portion is complete garbage. (based on information I collected from reviews haven't actually seen the course)
    Last edited by miscallday12; 08-11-2022 at 07:17 PM.

jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let the OP waste his money and review, you and thousands of others have considered/have signed up just to go " yup, what a waste of time that was, at least it was only $50 "

First or second post someone literally said what it was ( TL;DR Junk )

Although I'm pro masculinity especially in a family, this andrew tate weak jaw bald headed ass guy isnt the one to call comrade
    Makes bout $350/week crew ( srs )
    Second Job because no social life crew ( totally ok with it )
    Ex Dipper, Smoker, Vaper, **** can't control me cuz
    ** Good vibe crew **
    ** Bearded brah **

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL at anyone who buys this. It's obviously a get money scheme to have suckers pay for crap they can find on YouTube. The dude is making 2.5 million a month from subscriptions alone.

The man is a marketing genius. You need to read books about the psychology behind marketing. (Ded fkn Srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by miscallday12 View Post
    spend $49 for chits and giggles if rly interested.

I think he actually has a track record of making good money with copyrighting in the past.

I have done Amazon/online selling since 2017 and can tell you this portion is complete garbage. (based on information I collected from reviews haven't actually seen the course)
    How has Amazon been going for you? I was thinking of doing that as well. I want to get a side business going, I'm just not sure what it will be yet.

How has Amazon been going for you? I was thinking of doing that as well. I want to get a side business going, I'm just not sure what it will be yet.
    I made a post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=181615823

tldr: Has it's ups and downs

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its superb for crypto and day trades. the professors are top notch
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need some capital to do Amazon
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    this

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    I have around $10k to play with. Is that enough?

As predicted, tours over