Axdi4ht is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What will happen if I don't work out for 1 Month?

I've been training for a month and a half and in 1 month (23.07/23th of Juli) I will go on vacation with my parents for 1 Month. I won't have access to my dumbbells and I can't take creatine in that Month (because only my mother allows it ,but my father doesn't so he doesn't know abt it).

If I'm back I wanna get back on track. My question was, am i gonna lose a lot of muscle in that time? Like when I come back will I be able to lift the same weight again or will it be 3-4 Kilos less? I know it depends on how I eat and everyones body is different etc.

Thanks in Advance!!!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Very little if you've only been training 1.5 months. You probably haven't gained much new muscle so there isn't a lot to lose. Even an experienced lifter is not going to lose much if anything in 1 month if they are eating reasonably well and staying active.

You will lose some of the strength you gained but that will come back very quickly because it's mostly due to motor pathway learning, not because you lost muscle.

Registered User jameswilliam786's Avatar
    jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Axdi4ht View Post
    I've been training for a month and a half and in 1 month (23.07/23th of Juli) I will go on vacation with my parents for 1 Month. I won't have access to my dumbbells and I can't take creatine in that Month (because only my mother allows it ,but my father doesn't so he doesn't know abt it).

If I'm back I wanna get back on track. My question was, am i gonna lose a lot of muscle in that time? Like when I come back will I be able to lift the same weight again or will it be 3-4 Kilos less? I know it depends on how I eat and everyones body is different etc.

Thanks in Advance!!!
    1.5 months? You will just end up loosing the stamina you might've gined during this month.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not much will happen in 1 month. I've been cutting since January 1, 2022 and haven't been lifting like I normally do. About once every 2 weeks I'll grab a pair of dumb bells and do OHP to form breakdown. I used to do 24 reps last year. Now I can do 20. But that's not too bad considering I'm only doing 2 sets a month.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.