DeadDumbell is on a distinguished road. (+10)

14 y old male collarbone dislocation due to gym?

Hi, I started hitting the gym up a year ago, albeit very inconsistently. I have noticed right clavicle is now more protruding than my left collarbone. Notably, I feel and bump on my right shoulder. Has anyone experienced this before and if so do they know what it is a symptom is? Also is there any way to fix it? Here is an image.
    imgur.com/a/WadX8yR

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I wouldn't call it a "dislocation" in the sense that it's not an injury.

Everyone has asymmetries. There is nothing you can do about it other than stop worrying about it.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the exact same situation, actually. It hasn't mattered at all in my case. You can even see the bump from the bone on one side of my shirt if you're looking for it.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

DeadDumbell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for the late reply, but did it form after you started lifting weights, or before, because I think for me I think it is symptom of lifting weights. I t only formed after. The thing is my right shoulder became sore so it stopped me from performing overhead lifts effectively. I stopped before I made the post and checked with a sports orthopedist and he said that its just an inflammation and nothing that serious. If you did have the inflammation, how long did it take you to start lifting weights overhead again?