Besos96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Coming back from a virus

Hey, i just recently recovered from a virus named cytomegalovirus and i was stuck home for 3 weeks with no training or exercise what so ever. I had to stay warm and not do much, take meds ect.
    How do i continue my training on daily basis, i feel really slow and heavy, any tips?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The obvious advice is to take it easy until you feel more ready. If you were using a set program, either cut it down or stretch it out timewise. Just do a few sets of compounds and stop if you feel unwell.

The good news is that after a layoff you should be quite sensitive to the stimulus from weight training so you don't need a lot to produce an effect. Build back up slowly over time and aim for steady increments of improvement each time you train a bodypart or main lift.

Besos96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks this means a lot

zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100) zedadan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Edwardhall1 View Post
    Wish you best of luck
    Bdndndbs