GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneralDaimos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Skinny Fat Newbie

Hi everyone! I decided to subscribe to this community since I recently started my journey aiamed at obaining a better and healthier body!
    I'm 31 and my weight is 86 kg (184cm tall). I'm a skinny guy, not very muscolar and with a lot of body fat localized in the belly/hips area.
    Genetics has a lot to do with it, but obviously I put my own too. I have always eaten a lot of carbohydrates and year after year the results have shown themselves.
    But I'm here to turn the tide by starting to remove this excess body fat from my body. In fact, I started with a calorie deficit diet (which I will post perhaps in the appropriate section) and, once the excess fat has been removed from the fat, I will gradually start a diet oriented towards gaining mass. In the meantime, a few weeks ago I started training in the gym again.
    The forum seems really interesting to me and in the last few weeks I have learned a lot from reading the various threads posted.

I'm sure you'll see me often around here!