ripcenti is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fixing annoying rib flare?

So for my whole life I've always had ribs that slightly poke out and it's really annoying. I started working out 2 months ago and have seen progress elsewhere on my body but my ribs still poke out like I have anorexia. It's kind of embarrassing compared to my gym mates who have abs when they flex but when I flex my core all I see is just my ribs. Any way to get rid or at least reduce this?

I've attached an image of what I look like right now. Do I just need to gain more weight or do I need to be doing something else alongside that?
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's nothing that gaining muscle all over won't fix. That tends to fix a lot of 'issues' people have when they are skinny.

CP0303 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the same thing, as SuffoldPunch said, over time it will get less noticeable as you gain muscle. I believe it's just a genetic thing where your body has grown like that.