Riley161 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for advice

Hello!

I’ve been working out consistently since my sports(wrestling) ended. I’ve been trying my best, but feel like I’m not making much progress. I’m 16 years old I weight ~115 lbs and am 5’11. I have 4 different workouts I cycle, but my chest and tricep work out is as follows.
    5 sets 10 reps(last set til failure) off bench press going from 85-95lbs (pr is 115lbs)
    5 sets 15 reps Chest press
    4 sets 10 reps of non-assisted dips
    5 sets 10 reps Skull crushers 25-30lb dumbbells

Do any more experienced guys have new workouts/variations I should try?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't try to make your own routine. Better to run a pre-made novice routine like Fierce 5 at first. It might not fit what your preconceived idea of a good program looks like but maybe that's the point... There are so many factors that go into putting together a decent routine that you will learn over time but for now, these would be your best shot. Focus on progressive overload and improving mostly by steadily increasing the weight - as per the instructions in the Fierce 5 thread.

CP0303 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Focus on your eating as well as what Suffolk said. That seems to be a very common issue where a lot of people are just not eating enough.